+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
See
Those who've taken up French, how long did it take to make B2 level for the test?
What level do I need to be in to add at least 20points for French?

Looks like at this rate with my 469 I'd better start up on French and hopefully next year I can make the extra points for French.
Somebody respond to this, please.

Meighen2

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Has anyone tried emailing IRCC to ask if they are even planning to hold all-program draws in the nearest future? Is this is a futile endeavor?

Importantguy

Oct 15, 2018
I have 410 points, NOC- 2172, filed on 29-December-2019. Just want to go to Alberta. Should I expect the ITA with this score in the pandemic time?

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Those who've taken up French, how long did it take to make B2 level for the test?
What level do I need to be in to add at least 20points for French?

Looks like at this rate with my 469 I'd better start up on French and hopefully next year I can make the extra points for French.
I’ve been studying since January, waking up every day at 4:30 to study before going to work. I’ll attempt the TCF on late August.
I think I’ll be able to achieve the B2 on all 4 skills.
So the short answer: between 6-10 months of daily studies + inserting French in everything I can throughout the day.

For the points: I don’t want to be rude, but simply check the official CRS criteria instead of trusting a 6-10 month plan based on a comment of a random person on a forum.

Road.to.canada20

May 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
In my opinion IRCC will be intercalating draws between FSW/ PNP-CEC. If we look at the numbers since the new Minister took office the draws were around 470, and they even calculated the FST/ Number of invitees before the pandemic to keep scores around 470. With CEC it was the same thing, when the scores were going to be lower than 430 they did an all program draw. So, my opinion is, IRCC are conducting draws based on the number they want to be the cut off score...

Reactions: 2020cadream

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
IRCC must be surprised at the sheer amount of interest dudes globally show to migrate to Canada through the EE (especially from India, China and US)
Do whatever you can do guys to get above the 470 mark.
A friend of mine, after a looooong struggle achieving CLB 10, reached 472 from 466 by March 20. He lost 5 points today (turning 32) and is now at 467. He now has no scope to go above the 470 mark (except learning French that takes close to 1 year of rigorous study). He is now really wallowing in agony.
Never expected we will be in such a tragic shithole when 2019 began.
Started at 438 (FSW) and now at 478.
Future is just bleak. Can't blame anyone but just our bloody fate.
I'm 100% sure IRCC doesn't give a damn to outlanders who are losing on age and IELTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.