+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Atleast a big chunk of candidates got removed from the pool today, so that's something to be happy about. What I don't get though is, how did approx 2000 candidates enter the pool when IELTS and WES are not fully functional especially in countries like India? Are all these H1B guys?

Reactions: BlindGoku

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Atleast a big chunk of candidates got removed from the pool today, so that's something to be happy about. What I don't get though is, how did approx 2000 candidates enter the pool when IELTS and WES are not fully functional especially in countries like India? Are all these H1B guys?
A good amount of them might've been.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
People in Canada where I think IELTS is back, and they don't need WES if they have a Canadian degree

SUKHUGILL

Jun 23, 2020
No they don't, Canadian qualifications don't need to be assessed to provide an equivalency.

They are by definition equivalent to what they are.
If someone did graduation in india and post graduation diploma from canada. He or she has Canadian experience. They are cec candidate. But they need to assess their graduation degree to provide an equivalency.

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
I don't want to rise the hopes but just want to give you a positive insight. Today my friend from US has texted me that his IELTS test has been postponed to September which was actually scheduled sometime in August. The reason for such high rise of CRS cutoff in latest CEC's draw is most of the ielts centers in Ontario are opened now and we saw a huge influx of applications. ( Talked to few of my friends in Ontario and BC )

Here is my opinion: So the potential candidates who will compete with FSWs are gone out of the pool now which means the scores for next FSW draw would go to high 460s!! ( Considering the ielts centers in US and India are still closed.. well some of them are opening up but not as fast as Canada's ielts centers )

You can ignore if this doesn't make any sense. Not a false hope but just looking for a positive sign in the middle of chaos.

It's too early to predict but I can't stop myself doing it. I think it will be 469 if next FSW draw happens on August 5, 2020.

Reactions: Pyruvate1

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
I don't want to rise the hopes but just want to give you a positive insight. Today my friend from US has texted me that his IELTS test has been postponed to September which was actually scheduled sometime in August. The reason for such high rise of CRS cutoff in latest CEC's draw is most of the ielts centers in Ontario are opened now and we saw a huge influx of applications. ( Talked to few of my friends in Ontario and BC )

Here is my opinion: So the potential candidates who will compete with FSWs are gone out of the pool now which means the scores for next FSW draw would go to high 460s!! ( Considering the ielts centers in US and India are still closed.. well some of them are opening up but not as fast as Canada's ielts centers )

You can ignore if this doesn't make any sense. Not a false hope but just looking for a positive sign in the middle of chaos.

It's too early to predict but I can't stop myself doing it. I think it will be 469 if next FSW draw happens on August 5, 2020.
469 is too low a score for FSW. Hoping your prediction to be true but looks difficult. At least FSW draw will give OINP a chance to conduct fair draw as well inviting outlanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.