+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parve

May 14, 2020
To be honest, I signed up for this thread because it said ‘ray of hope’. However, it looks like at this point it is full of negativity and pessimistic observation. I am sitting at 474 with all of my documents prepared. If I don’t get an ITA by end of August, I will be loosing 5 crucial points. I know a lot of you are on the same boat as me, but I am not going to let it sink my hopes. We’ll have to hang in there! There will be a limit to CEC candidates at one point. CIC will have no choice but to hold a FSW draw. We’ve to be prepared for that day.
474 is a very good score. My CRS is 473. You will most likely get through in the next draw which would hopefully be an all program draw.

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
474 is a very good score. My CRS is 473. You will most likely get through in the next draw which would hopefully be an all program draw.
I hope so too, if I don’t get the ITA by then, I have room to improve in my IELTS. Thats the plan B. I can get additional 6 Points after loosing 5, and that will give me room for another year!

Parve

May 14, 2020
I hope so too, if I don’t get the ITA by then, I have room to improve in my IELTS. Thats the plan B. I can get additional 6 Points after loosing 5, and that will give me room for another year!
Hopefully, it does not come down to that! I hope August is the month for us to make some progress.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
They are cheating. I paid a lot of money for this shit, had sleepless nights to prepare my documents genuinely, but guess what? My degrees from top 100 universities are worthless unless I embellish them with an ordinary college degree from Canada. If I pay tuition fees as an international student, all the doors will be opened for me. This is what the IRCC is trying to push everybody. They are not fair.
Not really. To simply get eligible for CEC, most students have to stay in Canada for at least 3 years. 2 years as a student and 1 year in a skilled job. They’ve surely invested much more time, money and sleepless nights than you to immigrate. So why don’t we simply be patient and be happy for them ?

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi, I have a question. I am currently studying a one-year program here in Canada, so I will get 15 extra points. Do you know when I will be able to get those points? I am currently doing my internship and I hope by the end of July I will have all my marks in. I am a FSW with 477, so with those extra points I will have 492, just wanted to know in case a general draw happens again with +480 CRS scores.
Thanls.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Border closure... yet mr minister is telling Immigrants from US to apply.... border closure my ass
Such a stress buster this message of yours.
Laughing hard
Yes, even during the last interview when there were uncertain times in the US (few weeks ago), the immigration minister sent a message to all the outlanders in the US to come to Canada and apply without any second thought through the EE
Man, on the one hand, the immigration minister keeps tweeting encouraging people (especially from US due to H1B restrictions) to come to Canada through EE and on the other hand, IRCC be like hold my beer to FSWs and keeps inviting CECs as always.
I really wonder how a candidate with a cut-off score of 97 can get a nomination from Alberta or BC and acquire 697 points. Honestly, I',m not sure how a guy will only get 97 points in the CRS tool before a nomination
Same goes with CEC. With CLB9, 3 years exp, MBA and UG, Skilled in an occupation and 1 year of Canadian Experience can easily surpass 500. Okay, I can reduce the above to CLB8, 2 years overseas Exp, PG Diploma (overseas), UG, 1 year Canadian Degree, and 1-year Canadian work exp can still boost the score to above 460.
I understand some of them might score less due to age but really wonder how people can go lower than 440 or 450 with a Canadian Degree and Canadian work exp. There will obviously be few exceptions here but still how??

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Not really. To simply get eligible for CEC, most students have to stay in Canada for at least 3 years. 2 years as a student and 1 year in a skilled job. They’ve surely invested much more time, money and sleepless nights than you to immigrate. So why don’t we simply be patient and be happy for them ?
Am I saying different things from your comment?

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
There was a dude on this thread, who was laughing at all the CEC candidates when FSW/General draw happened 2 weeks ago.. look what happened now. Karma is real guys, and please END the CEC vs FSW unnecessary arguments. They're both equally important.
The FSW guys here don’t have a problem with CEC people.... this page was created for FSW... yet certain CEC people made it their life’s work to come troll us here during our time of agony and quench our ray of hope. I was one of the people that laughed and if I could rewind time.. I would laugh harder... today is a minor set back.... our prayers will be answered..

babygigix

Mar 4, 2020
There was a dude on this thread, who was laughing at all the CEC candidates when FSW/General draw happened 2 weeks ago.. look what happened now. Karma is real guys, and please END the CEC vs FSW unnecessary arguments. They're both equally important.
yeah right because karma is so jobless and petty by putting thousands ( fsw candidates) in jeaopardy just to get back at one random person who laughed. and karma was suprisingly idle when CEC candidates were making a mess of this forum for months when no fsw draws were happening. There is no karma. things happen. period. make the point you want to make and go and stop trying fear tactics .

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hope there is an All Program Draw first week of August, or a surprise draw next week.
IRCC, please keep the FSW dream alive

Status
Not open for further replies.