Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Guys, I got a proposal for all of us who desperately waiting FSW-draws. What if each of us will reply to IRCC's twitter with following message:

"Dear IRCC,
Please shed a light when next FSW draw will happen. Outland applicants have sacrificed a lot to gain points by learning English, French, evaluating educational degree. It's been almost 5 months with no clear position from your side what should we expect. Some of us losing points for age, validity of certificates and what's more important mental prosperity. This is absolutely nonsense to be on hold for months.

Please come back with official position on this issue.

#RESUMEFSW #OPENBORDERS"

We should fight for our rights since we've already done a big job.
I don't see a problem tweeting them, but everyone spamming is a bad move. Regardless, I doubt the social media reps would come back with any different replies to those we've already seen. If you want to send that, I would recommend removing the "nonsense" sentence, as well as removing the "openborders" hashtag. Those two things make it seem like we're not considerate towards COVID. :)
L

Let us not get overexcited mate. Enough of being too positive and facing disappointments. Let's celebrate when FSW starts.
Oh yeah, I'm being entirely realistic in my approach. No need to get worked up only to be disappointed again. But I remain hopeful.

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Guys, I got a proposal for all of us who desperately waiting FSW-draws. What if each of us will reply to IRCC's twitter with following message:

"Dear IRCC,
Please shed a light when next FSW draw will happen. Outland applicants have sacrificed a lot to gain points by learning English, French, evaluating educational degree. It's been almost 5 months with no clear position from your side what should we expect. Some of us losing points for age, validity of certificates and what's more important mental prosperity. This is absolutely nonsense to be on hold for months.

Please come back with official position on this issue.

#RESUMEFSW #OPENBORDERS"

We should fight for our rights since we've already done a big job.
Great idea just spam them. They will be sure to honor the requests of potential immigrants over the protection of current residents or citizens.

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020

so now they are working on outland CoPR,and let them in or extend, would tht be a positive sign for us?
Not at all. Until COVID goes away, which I suspect would be 2022. They will not risk it. The people in Ontario aren't social distancing or wearing masks so good luck with getting rid of it. Herd immunity will be the only thing that will work.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Not at all. Until COVID goes away, which I suspect would be 2022. They will not risk it. The people in Ontario aren't social distancing or wearing masks so good luck with getting rid of it. Herd immunity will be the only thing that will work.
Bruh... you are a true buzzkill

Reactions: carantho2294

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
So you mean to say students also won't be allowed to enter into Canada. Those planning to get into the Sep and Jan intake (be it from India or Brazil or Other Asian countries) will have to travel only by 2022?
Wow. You know what. No arguments about this. Let us go with this theory
Even in a recent interview the immigration minister said that they are intensively working to bring talents across the globe but your belief is that only by 2022 outlanders will be invited!
Will talk to you once ITAs be issued to FSW outlanders.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Guys, these are the 2 diffrnt replies frm twitter handle recently. One seems positive and another seems like, go find another way to come to Canada....

What will happen?

They aren't contradictory. They cover two different topics.

The first message is regarding individuals who have already received ITA and submitted their applications. IRCC is saying that processing of these applications will take longer than six months.

The second message is regarding future rounds of invitation for FSW. IRCC is saying they are not going to comment on when these are going to resume.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020