Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
I'm keen to help find any details online about things that impact FSW-inclusive (general) draws and post them here to help us. :)
Thanks buddy! Really looking for some positivity.
Let me share my story with you...
I had requested my university in India to send in my transcripts to WES Canada in the month of November through the university's website. I paid the fee and received an email saying "application received transcripts will be sent in 15 working days".
I had done my bit and it was now time to wait and relax.

Come December my transcripts were still not sent to WES!

I called my university multiple times and begged them to send my transcripts and the management would always say "we will send it this week positively".

Even after 100s of calls and emails January started and yet my transcripts were no where to be found....

So in January i finally decided to take a flight and go to my university and ask them in person to send in my transcripts. It took me a week to even meet the concerned person for this job. After requesting the guy multiple times finally in February my transcripts reached WES.

It was a frustrating task!

Now because of this DELAY my WES report was delayed and i missed the 4th March all program draw and then we all know how COVID-19 messed up the world

Sunilneha

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Truly said! I m loosing hope and feeling disheartened this time...actually I was expecting FSW draw this time..

• Haha
Reactions: ca520

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Especially after multiple factors were pointing towards and all program draw this time.
EE is based on a mathematical model - the higher the score the better the candidate (i'm not commenting on any person just talking about the model)

I cant seem to understand that when you have thousands of high scoring candidates then why drop the score to 430 level?????

If covid 19 is an issue then due to the delayed processing of applications FSW candidates will not be able to land in canada before a year!

Reactions: Sunilneha

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks buddy! Really looking for some positivity.
Let me share my story with you...
I had requested my university in India to send in my transcripts to WES Canada in the month of November through the university's website. I paid the fee and received an email saying "application received transcripts will be sent in 15 working days".
I had done my bit and it was now time to wait and relax.

Come December my transcripts were still not sent to WES!

I called my university multiple times and begged them to send my transcripts and the management would always say "we will send it this week positively".

Even after 100s of calls and emails January started and yet my transcripts were no where to be found....

So in January i finally decided to take a flight and go to my university and ask them in person to send in my transcripts. It took me a week to even meet the concerned person for this job. After requesting the guy multiple times finally in February my transcripts reached WES.

It was a frustrating task!

Now because of this DELAY my WES report was delayed and i missed the 4th March all program draw and then we all know how COVID-19 messed up the world
Wow! That is ridiculous! I was concerned about my university admin delaying mine, and they sent them really quickly. Was that university of yours generally bad with admin? Very disappointing - I'm sorry to hear you had to go through that.

I know how it feels to have missed the 4th March draw because of WES. They took longer than the normal timeline for my ECA, for reasons I still don't understand. I kept having to call them to find out the status, and when I pressed them, then the report moved along. And yet still they took long and I got my ECA on 7 March.
Truly said! I m loosing hope and feeling disheartened this time...actually I was expecting FSW draw this time..
Same here. I had high hopes for June for whatever reason, and now the pattern continues, and we've not got any updates from Trudeau or IRCC. It's such a shame, cause there are some really qualified FSW candidates here who just want a chance at an ITA. And to finally start the processing of an application that's bound to take many months to complete.

Maybe it really is just the fact that Canadian embassies and high commissions aren't in full operation around the world yet. Or some VACs being closed. We should all look for news on reopening of those things and post it here.

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
Thats the same feeling for every FSW candidate. Just hope things get better !

• Haha
Reactions: ca520

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Especially after multiple factors were pointing towards and all program draw this time.
EE is based on a mathematical model - the higher the score the better the candidate (i'm not commenting on any person just talking about the model)

I cant seem to understand that when you have thousands of high scoring candidates then why drop the score to 430 level?????

If covid 19 is an issue then due to the delayed processing of applications FSW candidates will not be able to land in canada before a year!
The thing is, it does not matter to them. As long as someone passes the MEC, they are a good candidate.
Just think about it, those people doing the draw, they are just government employees doing their job according to what they have been instructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.