+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
cicnews.com is operated by people who make money from immigration. There will always be positive news about the immigration, attracting more people to pay for consultancy, immigration support, etc. Do not get fooled.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
cicnews.com is operated by people who make money from immigration. There will always be positive news about the immigration, attracting more people to pay for consultancy, immigration support, etc. Do not get fooled.
Good thinking lol. All these consultants don't know any more than we do at this point in time. Whatever theatrics they are formulating is just to get people to part with their hard earned cash.

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
It’s why I recommend at least to aim for 470 if not higher. That is the trend for the CRS pre covid and will continue once the draws open up. Also if people are coming to Canada for PR through undergrad or diploma to reconsider as these higher competitive scores will be difficult to attain without prior education and appropriate experience to come to Canada. Just my two cents.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019

Did u see that?
Safely restarting economy....
You're not going to get anywhere trying to read Trudeau's tweets like they're tea leaves.

There may be an all-program draw on July 9, or they may not be one for several months. IRCC will make whatever decision is best for Canada. The only thing to do is wait, hope, and see.

• Haha
Reactions: Nuzhat Ali

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
True but I guess you realise this forum is operated by the same company that manages CICNEWS.

CICNEWS never pretends to have any connection with Canada Immigration (IRCC) even though some people do sometimes assume it does but can be a useful source of information/news in one place together with this forum that everyone should always then verify with offcial sources.

Sure consultants are in business to make money but there is little point in them posting messages that are always positive when they can easily be fact checked should a message really be negative. Their site is just one of the useful sources of information as this forum that people can refer to before as said always referring to official Canadian Governmet sites.

Reactions: QuinAby

Karanbir29

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
I will Receive my ITA this Thursday (CEC-CRS 473). I've already completed my 1-year experience in Canada. Can I get the letter of experience before the ITA or do I need to wait for it?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
If there is no FSW draw on 8 or 9 of July then I will stop posting on this forum
Think the point being made is that it is totally pointless people predicting dates when any draw for any program may or may not happen as opposed to helping people ensure that they maintain the maximum score possible.

Your choice obviously to not post in future but if you have valued information to share with other posters on how they can succeed then maybe that could be more productive and appreciated than predictions even if by chance they come true.

Just saying

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Think the point being made is that it is totally pointless people predicting dates when any draw for any program may or may not happen as opposed to helping people ensure that they maintain the maximum score possible.

Your choice obviously to not post in future but if you have valued information to share with other posters on how they can succeed then maybe that could be more productive and appreciated than predictions even if by chance they come true.

Just saying
Apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.