+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
460 will be tough the CRS scores once the draw happens on July 8 will remain at 470 for the rest of the year
There's no statistics to back this up. Here's my take;

Except they reduce the number of invites issued per draw, there's no way the score won't dip into 460s. Let's look at it this way; for about 4months in a row, the number of people joining the pool has reduced drastically and I don't see that changing despite the resumption of IELTS in some countries. Schools have not been processing documents to WES for these 4months so the backlogs are already there. Bear in mind that It takes an average of 45days to complete ECA (this was even before the pandemic).

In sum, except they reduce the normal of invites per draw or they cease to conduct FSW draws until 2021, there's no way the scores won't plunge. Take note of this post, I might refer you back to it if you disagree. Cheers mate :)

Reactions: Rebeca.hochman

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019

Except they reduce the number of invites issued per draw, there's no way the score won't dip into 460s. Let's look at it this way; for about 4months in a row, the number of people joining the pool has reduced drastically and I don't see that changing despite the resumption of IELTS in some countries. Schools have not been processing documents to WES for these 4months so the backlogs are already there. Bear in mind that It takes an average of 45days to complete ECA (this was even before the pandemic).

In sum, except they reduce the normal of invites per draw or they cease to conduct FSW draws until 2021, there's no way the scores won't plunge. Take note of this post, I might refer you back to it if you disagree. Cheers mate :)
Hey!

didn’t the number of people in the 470s-480 increased?

I might be wrong but by analyzing the past draws it hasincreased in 200 people on average every draw

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017

Haha I will be man enough to admit when I am wrong but this is the trend for the next year once draws open up. I am letting people know so they can be prepared in the future.

Reactions: jrossi

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Haha I will be man enough to admit when I am wrong but this is the trend for the next year once draws open up. I am letting people know so they can be prepared in the future.
Too bad others don't. According to the minister the numbers will be reduced for the next three years but they will increased as the needs arise. Once job growth gets back to normal. I agree with him. Why bring people here with no jobs available?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Too bad others don't. According to the minister the numbers will be reduced for the next three years but they will increased as the needs arise. Once job growth gets back to normal. I agree with him. Why bring people here with no jobs available?
Any link to where the minister said this? They didn't stop nor reduce the numbers since March, they will start now? You keep clowning around lol. Get something doing my guy

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Any link to where the minister said this? They didn't stop nor reduce the numbers since March, they will start now? You keep clowning around lol. Get something doing my guy
They said the targets would be "revised" in the fall. But "revised" doesn't necessarily imply in a reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.