+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Really hope they will start all program draws as early as 8th of July or atleast by 23rd of July. On a side note, Australia is kind of stopd giving invitation to any kind of skilled visa and New Zealand currently suspended their draws. Only thing i see wide open is Pubs in UK

Regardless, let's hope that CIC will not play with the feelings of 20,000+ people sitting above crs 450s and dig deep into <430s....

Last edited:

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
I guess the point will down to 410.
If the CEC draws continue (I know they won’t) points will drop only till 415. This was the lowest the draw ever reached. It indicates an undergrad with CLB 7 and 1 year of Canadian work experience. If the person is between 21-29 years of age.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
If the CEC draws continue (I know they won’t) points will drop only till 415. This was the lowest the draw ever reached. It indicates an undergrad with CLB 7 and 1 year of Canadian work experience. If the person is between 21-29 years of age.
Anything can happen. So far there've been too many surprises and this is nothing different.
July or Aug or Sep whenever it happens, it happens

Reactions: QuinAby

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
All we can do right now is hope, unfortunately.
I'm not very hopeful for this Wednesday's. I'm really starting to believe they'll only re-open FSW once IELTS and WES return to their full capacity, and, most importantly, the availability of flights.
Yet, I really hope we can see a FSW this week. If that happens, there's a feasible chance for FSW's in the 465-475+ range. If the CECs continue for the followings weeks, up until the IELTS/WES return to normal operation, then EE will probably become totally unreachable to anyone below 475, I suspect.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Really hope they will start all program draws as early as 8th of July or atleast by 23rd of July. On a side note, Australia is kind of stopd giving invitation to any kind of skilled visa and New Zealand currently suspended their draws. Only thing i see wide open is Pubs in UK

Regardless, let's hope that CIC will not play with the feelings of 20,000+ people sitting above crs 450s and dig deep into <430s....
Feelings aren't a factor in IRCC's decisions; their job is to deliver a safe and effective system that meets Canada's economic and public health needs. Immigration is a privilege, not a right. Although you can argue candidates invited now wouldn't be landing for several months, we don't know what the situation will be like then either.

The virus is currently surging in places where tons of applicants live (the US, India, etc.) while Canada has flattened the curve by keeping its borders tightly guarded. Australia and NZ are among the few developed countries to have done even better in this regard, and as you note they're not welcoming many new people.

You're free to hope for an FSW draw on the 9th, but don't count on one. Personally, I would like to see a special draw for inland FSW candidates, who are the biggest losers of the CEC-only trend.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
All we can do right now is hope, unfortunately.
I'm not very hopeful for this Wednesday's. I'm really starting to believe they'll only re-open FSW once IELTS and WES return to their full capacity, and, most importantly, the availability of flights.
Yet, I really hope we can see a FSW this week. If that happens, there's a feasible chance for FSW's in the 465-475+ range. If the CECs continue for the followings weeks, up until the IELTS/WES return to normal operation, then EE will probably become totally unreachable to anyone below 475, I suspect.
Do not say that mate. Years of hard work might go down the drain. I'm still hopeful looking at this

Many here have already lost on age, IELTS, money, and others. IRCC does not owe anything to us but at least those guys can show some sympathy and at least inform us of their plan or stand on FSW draw.

My cousin has informed that some CEC candidates are getting fake work exp certificates in full swing to ensure that they are not missing out on anything
There is a set amount and an illegal agency as well that can give work exp certificate, pay slip, tax form and other docs at a standard cost from a sub-standard company. They will eventually get ITAs and eventually get PR.

IRCC is very very well aware of all these fake documentation and certificates but still, they wanna safeguard CECs as a whole.
They should also understand (possibly they would have) that issuing an ITA does not bring anyone to Canada right away but might take months of processing.

They should also realize that there are FSW inland ppl that are losing their statuses simultaneously and at least for that IRCC can reveal their plan for FSW or give an approximate time frame to the best.
Anyway, their country their wish. God save FSWs if an all program draw does not happen this July.

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
It's better not to get your Hopes high. Anticipate general draws from August. Highly doubt this will happen in July.

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Start of an important week, my current Crs score is 474 and I lose 5 points on 18th July for age, touch and go situation for me! Hope we see a fsw draw soon! Best of luck guys!
Best of luck brother. I know it hurts. Better days ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.