Status
Not open for further replies.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Correct, they verify things that you claimed points for, simple.
they verify things that you claimed points for, simple. - YES this is the eligibility check
and there is BACKGROUND CHECK where everything about the applicant will be verified, there is no limits, since IRCC isn't disclosing their complete background checks scrutiny and procedures we don't know to what extent they'll go for this check. IRCC just publish the percentage of rejected cases but will never publish the reasons. When it comes to UK the background check is so strict that it checks the applicant's online and real life activities, since their priority of safeguarding populated cities they will even go the point of gathering IP addresses, work places, and financial activities includes history of money transfers, wire transfers etc. And I believe the USA and Canada will look into such backgrounds when it comes to determining an individual's admissibility to their country.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Sure but I'm not going to sit around hypothesizing and giving people dubious advice when I myself don't intend to take a similar risk. Simple.

If someone with actual experience on such things comes forward and says it's fine (or if there is official information on the matter), then sure, go for it. But I'm not going to take advice on matters that can potentially impact my life from some random forum that specializes in throwing around baseless theories.
when I myself don't intend to take a similar risk.

Yes you ,me and anyone who wants a safe and smooth life after gaining the status won't take a risk. But here the so called people who are throwing baseless theories aren't supporting anyone to do something to get an ITA apart from increasing the scores. The folks throwing baseless theories aren't advising anyone to game the system. I hope you understand this. This is my baseless point. After all they are just random netizens , why would we have to discuss / help anyone? . I am not supporting any applicant to choose a path that may affect their future. I believe you too won't.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
On this same thread, read messages around October/Nov 2020, people near around cut off score are worried and in next draw they get ITA.I enjoyed reading their messages from doubt to sheer joy. :) If FSW starts it might be 500 + (Above 480 not lot people are there), however it cannot remain at same level. It will come down eventually in subsequent draws.
As someone who got extra points due to French and now sitting at 528 score, my main concern is the draws restarting again. I am less concerned about the points but more concerned about FSW not dying.

Reactions: dankboi

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
Has anyone tried anything similar to this and succeeded? I'm thinking my husband could redo IELTS and if he gets a lower band score our CRS score would be low enough for OINP.

How acceptable would that be? Could this change (from a better to a worse IELTS score) be somehow questioned?
I would suggest you not to go this route if you have already got a higher score in IELTS General before. Rather wait for your high score IELTS to expire and then take a re-test for a lower CRS score. In case the IELTS where you scored high is recent then find an alternative route.

You can only declare a part of your education or you can explain how even though you have 3 years of experience or more, your previous employer is unreachable due to Covid-19 issues. Hence you were only able to get the reference letter from the employer where you had worked for 1 year.

Although everything you do is at your discretion, a few of my colleagues have successfully pulled this off. Or you can spend a few more months praying for an FSW Draw. If you don't game the system, the system will game you.

Status
Not open for further replies.