+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
What do you guys thing about score from 460 to 465. Would there be any chance. Maybe after the fsw opens after about 4 back to back rounds. Do you think it’s possible ?
There is, if it happens just like said, but honestly, it is very low. I am guessing 480 will be new normal and rest of us can only hope for the best. Try to improve ur score and also pray for all program draw ASAP so that we all get our fair chances.....
Just my opinion.....

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
We're still waiting to see what happens with the travel restrictions that are supposed to expire on June 30.
As per their recent stance, it will be renewed for another month. Canada is not saying anything abt FSW. That is my concern. Nothing else. Australia, New zealand, USA and UK all made clear abt their plans for outlanders. Canda did every other thing clear and made official statments. Except this, us, FSW.....
And now they are starting to accept refugees also.... We are like lower than their last priority i guess....
Lol

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
But if they have back to back draws the high scores will be removed so then it could lower. I’m willing to wait even until end of this year if fsw opens. Ielts maxed out. Can’t help coz age is 33

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Extension of restrictions for US-Canada border can barely affect Outlanders from other countries:

1. It’s effective only for ground borders, check airport websites, there’re plenty flights from US and vice versa
2. VACs around the world are gradually opening. What can be the reason for it? Their main duty is to process outlanders.

Hope to see some positive news In July.

Just my speculation, trying to stay optimistic in this uncertain time.

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Doug Ford told that they have planned a strategy for COVD 2nd wave which might occur in sept when everything would be open.
EE system doesn’t show any discrimination between applicants from different countries.
Canadian border is officially closed until end of July.
Justin Trudeau announced that they are in no rush to open borders.

2021✌
I thinks its going to be 2022

Jun 26, 2020
Hello guys, I've been watching this thread for a couple of days now. Just like you, I really want to go to Canada and live a better live. :)

I've just noticed something (no offence)... why some of the members here tend to feel sad or annoyed when the CRS score falls below 450? I don't get it. Please enlighten me...

Last edited:

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Thank you for sharing... but it doesn’t help fsw.. lol
Nothing will until the Coronavirus goes away....then when it goes away the influx from H1Bs will help either....CRS is going to be so high in 2022 I fear that those extra points awarded to my brothers and sister might not help them.... :(

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Thank you for sharing... but it doesn’t help fsw.. lol
Lolz, I guess we have to wait and hear what Trudeau got to say about border restrictions before the end of the month. We should hope he miraculously say something positive for us FSW. We hope IRCC starts talking about how they will benefit those who have been hanging on waiting for ITA.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Nothing will until the Coronavirus goes away....then when it goes away the influx from H1Bs will help either....CRS is going to be so high in 2022 I fear that those extra points awarded to my brothers and sister might not help them.... :(
2022 for you right? I pray it happens for you as you wish

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
I Genuinely think some people only came to this forum to discourage fsw candidates....
How can you let the opinions of other people discourage you. Use what you would view as unfavorable opinions as fuel to fire you up for your move to Canada or anything in life for that matter

Reactions: Priyanka2010

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Lolz, I guess we have to wait and hear what Trudeau got to say about border restrictions before the end of the month. We should hope he miraculously say something positive for us FSW. We hope IRCC starts talking about how they will benefit those who have been hanging on waiting for ITA.
Yup. Only 4 days left to make an announcement. I hope it's a positive one for us.
How can you let the opinions of other people discourage you. Use what you would view as unfavorable opinions as fuel to fire you up for your move to Canada or anything in life for that matter
I like this approach. Prove the haters wrong.

Reactions: cancan90
Status
Not open for further replies.