+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
^ Yes, that's exactly the right explanation I think. Essentially, IRCC doesn't want Express Entry average processing times to become too high. If they had done FSW draws throughout, it could have even gone to 12 months or more of avg processing times. As VACs open more and more, all programs draws will become the regular feature again.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
^ Yes, that's exactly the right explanation I think. Essentially, IRCC doesn't want Express Entry average processing times to become too high. If they had done FSW draws throughout, it could have even gone to 12 months or more of avg processing times. As VACs open more and more, all programs draws will become the regular feature again.
Yep, I agree. Although, it seems they want to alternate between draws, I won't be surprised if the next draw is a general one due to the reasons you gave above.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Makes sense to me. Perhaps as they get through some applications in the pile, and have more space, they decide to conduct another FSW draw. And that's how it'll go until things normalize. Still waiting to find out when VFS offices in South Africa will reopen.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hey everyone, extremely beginner question here, I will be extremely thankful if someone could help me with this:

Do I need a WES for education outside Canada that I have not claimed points for?

I only have one educational credential from outside Canada (1 year diploma), do I need WES for this? I have't claimed/got any points for this 1 year thing. I have included it in the personal history section.

And do I have to submit the transcript for this diploma? I only have the transcript. I don't have the diploma itself. Is this a problem?

Can a kind soul please help me here. Thanks :)

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hey everyone, extremely beginner question here, I will be extremely thankful if someone could help me with this:

Do I need a WES for education outside Canada that I have not claimed points for?

I only have one educational credential from outside Canada (1 year diploma), do I need WES for this? I have't claimed/got any points for this 1 year thing. I have included it in the personal history section.

And do I have to submit the transcript for this diploma? I only have the transcript. I don't have the diploma itself. Is this a problem?

You do not need to evaluate any degree you aren't claiming points for. A certificate of completion will do just fine - if at all it requested for it after adding it to personal history.

Cheers.

Reactions: yay_321

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No, you only need one reference letter. Let your reference letter carry the two positions and there start and end date. For the one ongoing, let it state it there as well. You will be fine.
Thank you for you time and explanation. Much appreciated.

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
Hi Fellas, Hope you all doing well these days.Here is a question , i would appreciate any one could help:
is there any one who has added OINP as WES's recipient lately? is it electronically only and will be done at once or takes time to be delivered to OINP?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi Fellas, Hope you all doing well these days.Here is a question , i would appreciate any one could help:
is there any one who has added OINP as WES's recipient lately? is it electronically only and will be done at once or takes time to be delivered to OINP?
Its electronically only and you should do it now. Login to your WES account and click on "Order duplicate IRCC" and select OINP as the recepient, costs 40 CAD.

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
SINP has sent EOIs to some 450+ candidates yesterday. Will all these people get 600 points right away and get added to the people between 600-1200 range?

jeffrey Yip

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018

if you wish to claim points then go for WES, otherwise no need.

Status
Not open for further replies.