aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Guys i need expert Advice :
Work experience :
Company A - 2 Months -->Received reference letter as per CIC format
Company B- 8 Months --> Received reference letter as per CIC format
Company C - 6 months --> Received reference letter as per CIC format
Company D 17 months --> Received reference letter as per CIC format
Company E 5 months --> Refusing to give me reference letter.

What can be done to prove the work experience at company E since i claimed 3 years work experience.
They gave me a standard reference letter stating entry date and ending date. No number of hours worked and list of duties and responsibilities.

Any suggestions ?
Wow, too many jumps. Make your file as simple as you can bruh. Else it will increase the burden of the VO.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Guys i need expert Advice :
Work experience :
Company A - 2 Months -->Received reference letter as per CIC format
Company B- 8 Months --> Received reference letter as per CIC format
Company C - 6 months --> Received reference letter as per CIC format
Company D 17 months --> Received reference letter as per CIC format
Company E 5 months --> Refusing to give me reference letter.

What can be done to prove the work experience at company E since i claimed 3 years work experience.
They gave me a standard reference letter stating entry date and ending date. No number of hours worked and list of duties and responsibilities.

Any suggestions ?
I believe you have a right to that reference letter... write to them and press them... as far as I know, the reference letter is the most important document and you need it in CIC format.... am thinking maybe if your payslip shows the number of hours you worked then it would suffice.... but you can’t be too sure..

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Do you have any info on that? Currently not spending that much money on studying it. But now that you mention it, could you share the information that you are referring to?
Thanks!
It's important to understand that there are federal an provincial grants. I checked the situation for Alberta, which is the province I intend to live... there, I could receive up to 4,600 annually, between federal and provincial grants (you might also be applicable to private grants provided by the own institution).

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Hi , are you learning french on your own or have you joined some classes ? I too have started this month. Can you share your study plan like how much time have been devoting to this ?
I pretty much consume french all day. That's it. At the very beginning (like, the first month or so) I studied through Busuu's app.
After that, I didn't follow a regular program. Instead I just consume things that interests me, such as youtube channels, podcasts and french news, and constantly learn day by day. When I face a certain doubt regarding grammar, I google it.

Reactions: ns317 and Sicilian

jeevanjoseph

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hi Friends ,
My wife work as nurse in Indian Army ,right now she needs police clearence for my Immigration.
Can some one help me to clear my misunderstanding that wheather she need NOC from her Office.

When we had talk with her senior officers they are not cooperating with us and told us that they are not ready to provide NOC ,also they will file some case against us and make arrangements to arrest me and my wife beccause we are trying to leave the country.I dont know what to do in this situation they are making huge problem for us.She is unaccompanying spouse and have no plans to come to canada soon .

Last edited by a moderator:

xzha700

Jul 9, 2020
Hey guys, I would be really grateful if you could give me some advice.
Me and my partner have 482 points applying together. However I'm not sure if our proof for common law is strong enough.
I purchased a property before we started dating and we have been living together in it since July last year. All utilities bills are only under my name as I'm the property owner. He only has couple bank statements which have only his name sending to our common address since July last year. All utilities are paid using his credit card though, I'm an additional card holder.
We opened a joint account, purchased life insurances with each other as beneficiary and purchased a small investment property together in December last year. So I guess we have enough proof after December.
I'm wondering should we wait till December to submit our application or should we submit now given IRCC is quite unpredictable these days..?

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I believe you have a right to that reference letter... write to them and press them... as far as I know, the reference letter is the most important document and you need it in CIC format.... am thinking maybe if your payslip shows the number of hours you worked then it would suffice.... but you can’t be too sure..
Can anyone of you tell me if my primary NOC is 2174, i have 1.5 years, others NOC are not similar to primary NOC. will it be a problem claiming points for other NOC ? Can it be cummulative despite not being in the same NOC code ?

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Hey I too have started french from this month. Have you joined any professional course ? How are you planning to go about it
I have a friend who teaches. Taking video classes, using Collins grammar book and the Duolingo app for now.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Just wanted to put this out there - for the people who are moving on their own and don't really know anybody, what are the plans to proceed once you land?

Moktan2020

Jul 23, 2020
Hey...
I'll try to answer you on basis of my experience...

1.Both can be done in parallel.. First go ahead with WES (Its a time consuming process and will take you easily 3 months seeing the current situation) for your documents approval and parallel give your IELTS exam.
2.We need to request the university to send the documents directly to WES. Plus after receiving the documents to WES they will do again re verification, which is time consuming process. So need to track the status on WES regularly.
3.yes definitely you will get points for both.
4.Don't go to any kind of agency most of them are fraud and its not that difficult process to do by your own.

First check your CRS score and give IELTS then you see where you stand and how much effort need to be done at your end to reach the current CRS cutoff range.

Hope it helps..
Hello,
Thank you so much for your advice...it does make a lot of sense. I need your suggestions for IELTS preparation as well. I am following Cambridge IELTS books (11,12,13) and a couple of random websites IELTS Liz, IELTS Advantage. In most of the places they mention about getting the writing checked by some experienced teacher. How do I get hold of one of them? Please provide some tips for the IELTS preparation as well. Thank you in advance.

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hey guys, I would be really grateful if you could give me some advice.
Me and my partner have 482 points applying together. However I'm not sure if our proof for common law is strong enough.
I purchased a property before we started dating and we have been living together in it since July last year. All utilities bills are only under my name as I'm the property owner. He only has couple bank statements which have only his name sending to our common address since July last year. All utilities are paid using his credit card though, I'm an additional card holder.
We opened a joint account, purchased life insurances with each other as beneficiary and purchased a small investment property together in December last year. So I guess we have enough proof after December.
I'm wondering should we wait till December to submit our application or should we submit now given IRCC is quite unpredictable these days..?
Hi,

To be honest, I am not sure what your query is. Are you asking about proof of marriage ? If so then your marriage certificate shall suffice. If you are talking about proof of funds, I am pretty sure property investments wont work as funds tied in such investments are not readily available. Please correct me if I got your query wrong.

Regards,
Blue

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Just wanted to put this out there - for the people who are moving on their own and don't really know anybody, what are the plans to proceed once you land?
I have given this question a lot of thought and for me it has boiled down to finding a basement apartment since There is no lock in period, find a job which I feel is stable and then move into a permanent accommodation. But of course, with Covid and everything its going to be a roller coaster ride.

Reactions: kolkata2019

chesin

Sep 4, 2019
Check the CRS criteria. There’s a plethora of different combinations of score that can give you 9 points. For example, if you achieve CLB5 in the 4 skills, you’ll only earn 4 points. But if you achieve CLB9 on the listening and CLB7 on the Reading, and CLB1 on the other 2, you’ll get 9 points. So, simply check the CRS criteria and choose which path you prefer to take.
Holy F, I just cucked myself for the past few draws as I didn't know you can get points for each modules separately. I thought it was like IELTS where you only get points based on bands. Updated score is now 479 but lose 5 points in 2 weeks for age. Fingers crossed! Thanks for sharing this info @jrossi.

Reactions: jrossi

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Holy F, I just cucked myself for the past few draws as I didn't know you can get points for each modules separately. I thought it was like IELTS where you only get points based on bands. Updated score is now 479 but lose 5 points in 2 weeks for age. Fingers crossed! Thanks for sharing this info @jrossi.
WOW, I'm really glad to know I was able to help! Even if you lose 5 points, I think you'll be able to make it with 474.
BTW, IELTS works the same way as TCF. You can get points for individual scores. The difference, and that applies to both TCF and IELTS, is that you get bonus if all the scores achieve a certain minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.