+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Guys, my spouse got her ECA completed today. I have updated the profile and the status says submitted. However, a couple of doubts :
1. My points are still the same. When will they be updated? Does it take some time for the changes to get reflected on the profile?
2. On the main page, it says the profile was submitted in 3rdv March, the original submission date. Does that date also get updated if you update your profile and submit it again?

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Guys, my spouse got her ECA completed today. I have updated the profile and the status says submitted. However, a couple of doubts :
1. My points are still the same. When will they be updated? Does it take some time for the changes to get reflected on the profile?
2. On the main page, it says the profile was submitted in 3rdv March, the original submission date. Does that date also get updated if you update your profile and submit it again?
It usually takes couple of minutes. Refresh the page and you'll see the updated score.

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
It takes few minutes. Refresh the page you'll see the updates score.
Thanks buddy! It's been 20 mins. We FSW candidates are anyway pro at refreshing pages.

Read on a few pages that it may take upto 24 hours. Let's see. Any idea if the submission date would also get updated?

And finally, and hopefully, if my score does get updated, and tomorrow I clear the cutoff, will i be eligible for it or is there something like a mandatory gap between profile submission and draw?

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Thanks buddy! It's been 20 mins. We FSW candidates are anyway pro at refreshing pages.

Read on a few pages that it may take upto 24 hours. Let's see. Any idea if the submission date would also get updated?

And finally, and hopefully, if my score does get updated, and tomorrow I clear the cutoff, will i be eligible for it or is there something like a mandatory gap between profile submission and draw?
"Date you submitted your profile" won't change.
However you'll see an updated date in "Latest update: Minimum entry criteria"

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020

Is it updated?
And did u get an email when the update happened?
Let us know how long it took to update ur CRS score....
Thanks

Last edited:

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Thanks man! I'm at 467. This will take me to 476, and hopefully across the line! Missing it with a few hours or a day will be just crazy.
I am not sure about this, but I thought they did the cut off a day or so before the draw. That's why they share the breakdown of the scores dated like two before the actual draw. Might be wrong tho, no expert in this area.

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
I am not sure about this, but I thought they did the cut off a day or so before the draw. That's why they share the breakdown of the scores dated like two before the actual draw. Might be wrong tho, no expert in this area.
Dafuq? Is this true? Can someone confirm? If my score gets updated today and I clear the expected cutoff, will I be eligible if there's a draw tomorrow?

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Thanks man! I'm at 467. This will take me to 476, and hopefully across the line! Missing it with a few hours or a day will be just crazy.
Ask me how it feels man :(.
You will be eligible if it is updated today and the score is above the cutoff. Good luck!

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hey,

Go to your profile and just start from scratch by clicking on profile details and just click each section and view if details are correct from top to bottom and try to submit again without any changes. My score got updated and able to see latest score immediately. This worked for me and try for couple of times. There might me some bug. In my case I updated my spouse IELTS and I was having same issue till 30 mins back and I tried this way and it worked. Hope this will resolve your issue and all the best man!

Status
Not open for further replies.