+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praveen32

Jun 23, 2020
Prediction:
All program draw: 475-477

If CEC/PNP happens again on Wednesday, f it, I think I will do again IELTS if available, to try and max out my score. Started studying french seriously last month, so planning to be on a solid B level by May as I am set to loose points for age. In that will be offsetting the loose of points.

Out of topic, does someone knows good strategies or material for GMAT?
How many extra points would you score if you score a B on the french test ? May I know please ?

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Hey,

Go to your profile and just start from scratch by clicking on profile details and just click each section and view if details are correct from top to bottom and try to submit again without any changes. My score got updated and able to see latest score immediately. This worked for me and try for couple of times. There might me some bug. In my case I updated my spouse IELTS and I was having same issue till 30 mins back and I tried this way and it worked. Hope this will resolve your issue and all the best man!
Brooooo.. it worked!!!! You are my hero!!! Cheers!

Now, can anyone confirm if I'm be eligible to receive an ITA tomorrow in case I clear the cutoff? My score just got updated!

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hey,

Go to your profile and just start from scratch by clicking on profile details and just click each section and view if details are correct from top to bottom and try to submit again without any changes. My score got updated and able to see latest score immediately. This worked for me and try for couple of times. There might me some bug. In my case I updated my spouse IELTS and I was having same issue till 30 mins back and I tried this way and it worked. Hope this will resolve your issue and all the best man!
That's great info man...
Braavooo...

Reactions: Mandeepchadha85

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Guys, asking this again. For the draw tomorrow ( if it takes place), will I be eligible if my score gets updated today? Is there any update cutoff for a profile to be eligible for a particular draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.