+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saadats

Jul 23, 2020
If this is a CEC week, around 1000 of the new 2000 who joined from 470+ will be taken away from the pool. So if it's FSW next time, the total of new entrants since July 8 would be approx. 3000 (this 1000 + 2000 over the next two weeks). I think the score is likely to be around 475-476 in that case.

But these are just pointless analyses right now since we have no clue what category will be drawn from the pool in what week. No point predicting.
How can we be sure that the 2000 who will be added to the pool will have a score that is 470 plus. Its very difficult to predict the impact on the next FSW draw. If we take proportionality into account considering very few people, already in the pool, in the range of 470 plus, the cutoff should still go down.
I am at 474 and will lose 5 points on 20 August. I am hopeful that I'll get through by then.

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
How can we be sure that the 2000 who will be added to the pool will have a score that is 470 plus. Its very difficult to predict the impact on the next FSW draw. If we take proportionality into account considering very few people, already in the pool, in the range of 470 plus, the cutoff should still go down.
I am at 474 and will lose 5 points on 20 August. I am hopeful that I'll get through by then.
When is your birthday mate? I am at 474 and will be loosing 5 points in 1st week of september!

Saadats

Jul 23, 2020
When is your birthday mate? I am at 474 and will be loosing 5 points in 1st week of september!
20th August. If there is a CEC draw today, then we have a good chance for FSW. In last few draws, PNP draws were followed by CEC draws, the next day. Lets hope it works out well.

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Guys.. I received ITA in the latest 8th July draw, For the application submission and documents, need advice on the following:

1. In my passport, my given name is my (first name) + (Father's name + Kumar) but in all other documents (like in college degrees, at work places), it is my (first name) + (Father's name only). Now they have asked for a "Legal Name change doc". What are the documents that can be given in this category?

2. Also as my brother is a PR in Canada, they have asked for a 'family member proof' & 'Proof of Sibling relationship'. What document can be given for this ?

89 days to submit.....
Help Out guys......

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
2000 is the approx. amount of people entering the pool with scores of 470+. This has been the case for the last one month. I'd be surprised if this inflow rate drops since more countries are opening language testing these days.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
I can only hope that a majority of them are below 474 making way for me in the next FSW draw. ;)
I'm at 474 as well. If there's an FSW draw on August 5th, I dont think we'll make it. But we should be able to make it via the one after that, whether that's August 19th or September 2nd.

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
Those who've taken up French, how long did it take to make B2 level for the test?
What level do I need to be in to add at least 20points for French?

Looks like at this rate with my 469 I'd better start up on French and hopefully next year I can make the extra points for French.

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
I'm at 474 as well. If there's an FSW draw on August 5th, I dont think we'll make it. But we should be able to make it via the one after that, whether that's August 19th or September 2nd.

I can only hope that a majority of them are below 474 making way for me in the next FSW draw. ;)
Now I know atleast 6 people including myself who are sitting at 474! I hope it works out for us all.

Reactions: DreamerT and ns317

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
7060 people entered in the pool from June 22 to July 22 with scores above 431.

If majority is FSW the cut off will be in 420s.

If majority is CEC the cut off will be in 430s

Status
Not open for further replies.