My friend said u can pay 50k $ and get LMIA. I hope I get ITA before that otherwise I have to sell some land at home and do that.I heard it would add 50 points. But whether it is simple to obtain that or not, I am no expert. One thing I know is that job offer without LMIA means nothing.
Doesn't that sound a bit shady? a real LMIA only costs an employer CAD 1000. Even if they want to go out cheap on you, any legit employer would just say they'll take that off your first paycheck.
even if it is true, it is violation and cheating. these people are the reason why some genuine candidates do not get ITA. your friend is a bad person.
I hope IRCC finds a way to check this. This is fraudulent and I hope some of their staffs are on this platform to report this to the minister or something.Actually he also get LMIA. The only other option is study. But that will take too long and risky. My friend say the easiest option is LMIA
In the face of all the growing negativity and hopelessness. I CHOOSE to be hopeful.
I have crs 462 and have my masters and aced ielts. I already have admission to study in Canada for fall but deferred until January for 2 reasons.
1. I believe fsw draws will be back and scores will drop. I don't care how many CEC draws they do this year. All i know is that for the past 3 years, scores have always dropped to 440-450. Irrespective of COVID-19, my turn will come and i will receive ITA. Even if i have to wait a bit i will be patient with the process.
2. I would rather be in Canada come winter session and start than start in fall when study permit takes forever to come out. By then i should have gotten ITA already.
For those in EE pool, honestly relax. Imagine having to start school online when your time zone is 6 hours ahead of Canada and classes are in the evenings. So 11pm to 1am my time is when classes will hold. It's preposterous to say the least.
3. This Canada PR journey is not for the faint at heart. We need to relax, be patient and hopeful. Being negative or sad never helped anyone. Keep hope alive if that is all you can do.
As for me. I am not going anywhere. I am staying put in the pool until i get my ita. If IRCC wants they can start FSW next year i will wait. While waiting i will not wallow in despair
Goodluck to all of us