+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
I'm at 440 with spouse accompanying, else at 446 if I opt to go alone. Should I go with 446 and try for spouse sponsor visa. Or ask spouse to retake IELTS. I'm maxed for IELTS. Very much confused.
Accompany spouse.... 440 u will sail definitely.... just don't worry ...

Reactions: Mayur_M

piyushest

Jun 7, 2018
Presently I do not have enough funds in account but will be getting around 30k CAD from company just before submitting documents say like 15 days before. In that case what else will i need to tell them?

RohanParhar

Apr 17, 2018
Delay in draws will increase the cut off, plus latest ielts scores were declared before last Wednesday, so expect a higher cutoff, but overall they want to explore a larger chunk as well, the latest convention on immigration clearly expressed the need to bring in more skilled people from around the globe. So let's just keep our chin up and prepare well with the documentation.
Do you guys have formats for reference letters and do personally letters as affidavits work without any hiccups??

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
What is your ielts? I am in a similar situation as yours. Did you create another profile?

They are:
Listening: 8.5
Reading: 7.5
Writing: 7
Speaking: 7

ECA : Two or more degree, certificates or diploma

No, I simply updated my existing profile to add the new experience. So I have 2.3 Y of exp on one NOC and 1.4 exp on another NOC.
Points were calculated automatically after submitting.

Reactions: dodogirl

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Wouldn't that be the best to receive a surprise ITA from CIC :p I remember someone a month ago claiming that even though he was beneath cut off at the time of a draw, he received an ITA. But I think people might be getting a kick out of lying to rile things up o_O

Reactions: lightning_crashes