+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Wouldn't that be the best to receive a surprise ITA from CIC :p I remember someone a month ago claiming that even though he was beneath cut off at the time of a draw, he received an ITA. But I think people might be getting a kick out of lying to rile things up o_O
Strange things are happening...UFO sightings...Dinosaurs seen flying,...people getting ITA below CRS cutoff..people getting ITA on a day when there was no draw...

(Caution: Only bravehearts should read below mentioned thread)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/anyone-received-ita-with-crs-score-below-cutoff.556631/

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Query regarding employment reference letter, probably wrong thread, but since most active experts are on this, so posting it here :)
I'll be reaching out to my previous organization for employment reference where I have 8 years of exp. Out of that about 5-6 years will be as IT Business Analyst (NOC 2171) whereas last 2-3 years will be as IT Manager (NOC 0213). Should I request to provide two separate reference letters for the two NOCs or just combine the responsibilities from both in a single letter.
I'm working in my current org for 4.5 years in Managerial role so I'll keep NOC 0213 as my primary NOC.
Requesting guidance please :)

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Query regarding employment reference letter, probably wrong thread, but since most active experts are on this, so posting it here :)
I'll be reaching out to my previous organization for employment reference where I have 8 years of exp. Out of that about 5-6 years will be as IT Business Analyst (NOC 2171) whereas last 2-3 years will be as IT Manager (NOC 0213). Should I request to provide two separate reference letters for the two NOCs or just combine the responsibilities from both in a single letter.
I'm working in my current org for 4.5 years in Managerial role so I'll keep NOC 0213 as my primary NOC.
As long as the experience is in the same organisation, single or two letters won't matter. You see which option is more comfortable for you. It is just that the letter should have all the info they sought.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Last year in June IRCC implemented the tie break rule. Recently an article was published that they want to help those in the pool..that is they want to dig deeper. Guess that is why there was no draw last Wednesday. New interface..maybe IRCC has a surprise for us!

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Last year in June IRCC implemented the tie break rule. Recently an article was published that they want to help those in the pool..that is they want to dig deeper. Guess that is why there was no draw last Wednesday. New interface..maybe IRCC has a surprise for us!
Digging deeper in IRCC B$ :D

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Sami, get this on 1 single letter... you letter should tell a story about you(don’t mean it literally)...

Para 1 - It should show your particulars, number of hours working per week, salary, benefits(if any), permanent role etc
Para 2 - Job 1 designation, start date and end date followed by job responsibilities for this role
Para 3 - Job 2 designation, start date and end date followed by job responsibilities for this role

Signed and or stamped by a responsible person or the HR in your org

It should be on your company letter head which should provide all relevant contact details and web links

Last edited:
Reactions: samikdg