+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

Slyke

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Well, unless you have a guy who openly supports white supremacists, uses Twitter as his official communication platform and lies an average of 6.5 times per day then it shouldn't be that bad.
Oh trust me it's much worse.

Think the housing market is bad in Vancouver or Toronto? Cost of living? Sydney is at least twice as bad Source (I can get loads more sources if you want too, for any of these points).
2nd highest Debt to income ratio in the world (Canada is 4th-5th as of 2018). Most of this is being fueled by the impossible cost of living.
All of the major banks are being investigated in a royal commission (which the government in power tried to block).
Mandatory data retention for all your internet usage and telephone calls.
All public security cameras use facial recognition to track where you go. This is done by multiple 3rd parties (including Serco) that the government pays. They also have put bluetooth and mobile scanners in traffic lights.
The NBN is a major train wreck. Australia may have less people than say Canada, but we are all concentrated in 3 major cities. Yet fibre is too "expensive" to do, and better to rollout copper (Fibre is being rolled out in NZ and Canada, which is less dense in capital cities).
Wage growth is actually negative over the last few years.
Rent has been increasing much higher than inflation over the last 10~ years.
Massive housing bubble, brought on by unchecked foreign speculation.
Interest rates are at an all time low, and have been declining over the last few years.
Robo-Debt fiasco hitting the most vulnerable in Australian societies. Has lead to many suicides.
Human-rights violations for offshore detention centres, and gaol time for anyone who whistleblows about it.
Full time job employment is the lowest it has ever been. With most people unable to secure permanent work.

Trust me. While Canada is not perfect, it is awesome and is doing quite well.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Getting rejected by Ontario will not have any impact now as you have already filed your PR application.

Btw, did the E-APR application ask whether you had another application in process ? I cannot recollect if it did :(
If I refer to the pdf doc i received as part of the ITA it it said following score for "CRS – Additional – Provincial/Territorial Nomination - 0". I dont have access to the E-APR application though

deanbentleyfalcke

Feb 18, 2018
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I've been a follower for months of ROH and I really feel for people who are stuck between 430 and 440 points (I'm at 438). I have a PNP application that's now gone to Decision in Progress today, so I'm hopeful I get that PNP, and I'll switch to being part of this thread to being part of the problem in a later draw. I think the big issue now as many people have said, that anyone who can do anything in the 420's to 440's is now going full tilt to increase their scores over 440, and leapfrogging people who are maxed out under 440.

My only advise and 2c worth I can offer is to go through reputable agents like CanadaVisa.com or someone who can help you - they were the ones that told me to re-create my profile asap when the OINP programme opened up, and if it wasn't for them, I would never have the PNP. I understand that every little advantage is important here, from alerts to PNP programmes to making sure your EE profile is accurate is worth the money. I can only speak for Cambell & Cohen and my limited dealings, but I will say that if I was trying to do this whole thing on my own, I wouldn't be weeks away from a PNP nomination and an ITA.

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
I am at 440 and international undergraduate with 1 year of Canadian experience. but I have contract job not permanent! Cannot apply for ONIP right?

akakiyani

Star Member
May 9, 2018
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I am at 440 and international undergraduate with 1 year of Canadian experience. but I have contract job not permanent! Cannot apply for ONIP right?
Ontario sends you a Notification of Interest (NOI) in your application inbox. Only then can you apply! You can't apply without the NOI

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You gotta work on your IELTS bud, I am also an international undergrad with one year experience, but IELts brought me to CRS 451. IELTs is the only hope now

Reactions: at4446

OMI11

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry I know that's not right topic page but it's the most active page right now so posting to get any response.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years
)
Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on October 02, 2017)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Intermediate Examination Certificate
Year: 2011
Awarded By: Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Gujranwala
Major/Specialization: General Academic
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma

2. Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Arts (Pass)
Year: 2013
Awarded By: University of the Punjab
Major/Specialization: Liberal Arts
Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (two years)
Remarks: The course-by-course analysis is based on the attached transcript and a
sample evaluation in our database*.

3. Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution
Credential: Master of Arts
Year: 2015
Major/Specialization: Economics
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

My question is how should I fill this information in express entry profile?
What credentials should I mention in profile .
Highly appreciate your response

Last edited:

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys,

My points just went up from 440 to 465 within matter of hours last night. And this was all due to a silly mistake done by me.

When I created my application in April I was under the impression that you can have only one NOC code as experience on your EE profile.

I had two years of experience in one NOC and one year exp in another NOC. I only added the two years one. This gave me 440 points.

Three draws went by with 441, 441 and 440..and a no draw last Wednesday.

Out of the blue yesterday, I stumbled across a post that mentioned you can actually add multiple NOCs under experience and it’ll be counted to your total work experience. Googled about this and I just kept finding more and more posts discussing this.

So I went to my profile and added my one year exp as well. Submitted it. and waited.

And just as everyone suggested it did work. My points were up from 440 to 465 when I visited it the next time.

Talk about a ray of hope!!

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Guys,

My points just went up from 440 to 465 within matter of hours last night. And this was all due to a silly mistake done by me.

When I created my application in April I was under the impression that you can have only one NOC code as experience on your EE profile.

I had two years of experience in one NOC and one year exp in another NOC. I only added the two years one. This gave me 440 points.

Out of the blue yesterday, I stumbled across a post that mentioned you can actually add multiple NOCs under experience and it’ll be counted to your total work experience. Googled about this and I just kept finding more and more posts discussing this.

So I went to my profile and added my one year exp as well. Submitted it. and waited.

And just as everyone suggested it did work. My points were up from 440 to 465 when I visited it the next time.

Congrats! That's good news. You're definitely in next draw. You got the points for that extra year of experience. It' so strange how they don't give for 2 years. I wish you all the best

Reactions: tristonz

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Sorry I know that's not right topic page but it's the most active page right now so posting to get any response.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years
)
Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on October 02, 2017)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Intermediate Examination Certificate
Year: 2011
Awarded By: Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Gujranwala
Major/Specialization: General Academic
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma

2. Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Arts (Pass)
Year: 2013
Major/Specialization: Liberal Arts
Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (two years)
Remarks: The course-by-course analysis is based on the attached transcript and a
sample evaluation in our database*.

3. Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution
Credential: Master of Arts
Year: 2015
Major/Specialization: Economics
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

My question is how should I fill this information in express entry profile?
What credentials should I mention in profile .
Highly appreciate your response
add 3 different rows under the education section and Just copy paste these 3 Canadian equivalencies as is. The system will calculate the correct points for you.

OMI11

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
add 3 different rows under the education section and Just copy paste these 3 Canadian equivalencies as is. The system will calculate the correct points for you.
But in that case I will be using same ECA no for all of these three. .
And some says just follow what the exact summary says , as this summary statement decides your point..
Like in my case it's becholar degree

OMI11

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
If I add three different rows it gives points more than becholar which might be wrong as eca summary says becholar and this ECA can only be used to claim points for becholar

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
So basically 3 yrs work experience in Canada?
Guys,

Reactions: Aarti123