+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope-86th Draw

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually in my EE application, I submitted just one NOC and indicated the complete experience with the same.
I was a novice and didn't know much. After reading the forums and blogs, I came to know that all the job positions I held should have been mentioned.

What shall I do?
You don't need to mention all of your experiences at pre-ITA stage. You only need to mention all of them when filing your eAPR.

Gurpreetgp09

Jan 21, 2018
You don't need to mention all of your experiences at pre-ITA stage. You only need to mention all of them when filing your eAPR.
Thanks a lot for hour help, Odin!
Just to confirm that I won't get into any sort of trouble.
Wouldn't Ontario be mad at me as I claimed 4.5 years of experience with NOC in which I actually have 1.5 yr exp.
Sorry, if I am bothering a lot but I am real anxious over this blunder.

Thanks again!

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for hour help, Odin!
Just to confirm that I won't get into any sort of trouble.
Wouldn't Ontario be mad at me as I claimed 4.5 years of experience with NOC in which I actually have 1.5 yr exp.
Sorry, if I am bothering a lot but I am real anxious over this blunder.

Thanks again!
They will ban you if you claimed 4.5 but indeed had 1.5 only. But I thought your case is the opposite?

Gurpreetgp09

Jan 21, 2018
They will ban you if you claimed 4.5 but indeed had 1.5 only. But I thought your case is the opposite?
In my work history, I mentioned that i have been an employee since July 2013 and that my NOC is 6221( the current position I hold). I didn't know that I could mention multiple work experiences.
My case is that I switched my profile within the same organisation. Didn't realise I had to mention all the positions. :(
What do you suggest now?

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my work history, I mentioned that i have been an employee since July 2013 and that my NOC is 6221( the current position I hold). I didn't know that I could mention multiple work experiences.
My case is that I switched my profile within the same organisation. Didn't realise I had to mention all the positions. :(
What do you suggest now?
That will be a big problem though. I suggest that you send them an email and give them a call first before making any moves. It's better to tell them before they find out.

techie07

Mar 15, 2018
Hello Group Members,
I am sitting @438 in the pool

I have a query in which I think you may help :

My sister has got her PR and she is landing @toronto in May first week.
She would receive the SID number within a week, but it seems that getting the PR card would take approx 67 days after landing.

My query is that how soon would I be able to claim the 15 points for sibling in Canada - after getting her SID number or is it possible only after she receives the PR card??

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Group Members,
I am sitting @438 in the pool

I have a query in which I think you may help :

My sister has got her PR and she is landing @toronto in May first week.
She would receive the SID number within a week, but it seems that getting the PR card would take approx 67 days after landing.

My query is that how soon would I be able to claim the 15 points for sibling in Canada - after getting her SID number or is it possible only after she receives the PR card??
You can claim those points once she finishes the landing process and is living in Canada.

No idea what a SID number is.

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Any predictions for next draw? CRS? I took the IELTS exam 13 times since February 2016 and finally got CLB10 last month. Sitting at 451. Was expecting the ITA in the 14th March draw but got unlucky. Any calculations that how long it will take to come down? IRCC is just challenging our patience.
Now that’s motivating , all the best , you will surely get the ita.

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
Hi please don't complicate the things, in 2018 CIC requirement is 300000 individuals,each EE profile is roughly having 3 to 4 members so the number 74900 ITA's to be issued. Yes this shows minimum 60000 more profiles has to be selected. Seeing the current trend I am sure EE profile with only 1 member is quite high as their scores are generally higher and age is lesser. (This trend shows many students and young professionals are in the pool)So we should be optimistic as more than 74900 ITA would be issued.As per my calculations it should be somewhere around 85000.
The link for your reference
https://www.cicnews.com/2017/11/canada-welcome-nearly-one-million-new-immigrants-through-2020-119798.html#gs.VbQVK0c
I thought each EE applicant brings 1.8 people on 300.000 represents the sum total of expected immigrants. That will include refugees, family reunification etc.

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
Any predictions for next draw? CRS? I took the IELTS exam 13 times since February 2016 and finally got CLB10 last month. Sitting at 451. Was expecting the ITA in the 14th March draw but got unlucky. Any calculations that how long it will take to come down? IRCC is just challenging our patience.
Yes, it’s true 13 times. But I feel so frustrated after 14th March draw. First I tried my best to cross 440 and now what? It’s really impossible to cross 456.
That may be a record, contact your nearest branch for a confirmation.

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
Yes was 15 hours per week. One in the morning and the other one in the afternoon. But no complete a a year
On your work experience get hours mentioned. And if possible get it mentioned work conditions were similar to full time or something or that effect.

Reactions: ish17

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
What do you suggest now?
Does your reference letter contain multiple job description for different period? If not, OINP should go by only what is written on the letter.