+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 84th Draw

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
You only have to update your profile. That being said are you confident you qualify for those points?
Thanks for your prompt response DelPiero07. how to calculate / understand I will get points for this? Could you shed some light on this?

Last edited:

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello friends, it's been a month since I visited the forum. Got little busy with my life as things are not so good. My CRS is 435 and will be reduced to 430 after Mar 23. One good thing happened is I got NOI from OINP. I am collecting documents to file PNP if getting direct ITA is going to take time. Now, I have the following query.

Do we have to list all the full time jobs in OINP application in the last 10 years, even if we are claiming points for only 3 years of experience? I am asking this because I can produce reference letters and documents only for them and not rest of the jobs. Is it ok?

I request seniors to step forward and clarify.
Seniors to step forward sounds like a clarion call for a war!

As far as your understanding is concerned, you are right. You claim points for your three years and list everything else in personal history, which are the gaps in your education and work history.

Chris Puth

Feb 7, 2018
The prime minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau and family are chilling in my country now. Lol. Hope this Wednesday would be a good day for us. <3

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hey Friends,
Hope you're doing great! It has been long time for me since I'd visited this forum on Nov'2017 as I am focusing / preparing IELTS exam.
Because my
IELTS score on 1st attempt - L - 8.5, R - 6.5, S - 7., W - 7
IELTS score on 2nd attempt - L - 8.5, R - 8.5, S - 7, W - 6.5
IELTS score on 3nd attempt - L - 8.5, R - 7.5, S - 6.5, W - 7.5

My total CRS score is
391.It has been long time where I've updated my profile very long back ( around 1 year ago).
I am curious about to know

CRS - Skill Transferability - Certificate of Qualification - 0"

My question is
1. Do I need to update my CIC profile to get CRS - Skill Transferability - Certificate of Qualification score ?

Please reply!

Many Thanks,
rthoguluva
Since you have not scored CLB 9; therefore, you are not getting the transferability points. As you mentioned above that your 6.5 is in speaking. My advise would be to apply for the re-check (EOR)! you will get the 0.5 increase which will increase your CRS drastically.

You can try the same using the CIC calculator tool and see the difference.

Best of luck!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your prompt response DelPiero07. how to calculate / understand I will get points for this? Could you shed some light on this?
Whether you qualify for the 50 points of "certificate of qualification" is dependent on whether your NOC is of a skilled trade.

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Seniors to step forward sounds like a clarion call for a war!

As far as your understanding is concerned, you are right. You claim points for your three years and list everything else in personal history, which are the gaps in your education and work history.
Perhaps that's a call for peace :D Thank you for the response

divyamp_88

Apr 10, 2017
Hi guys,

I need a little bit of guidance here. I have a Bachelor's degree in commerce and a PG Diploma in Information Technology from Amity University in Noida. Now WES recognized my bachelor's degree but not my PG Diploma. Would an evaluation from IQAS make a difference? I'm sitting at CRS 435 and stand to lose 5 points in July... Don't want to recreate my EE profile yet just for OINP if there's a chance for a direct ITA... What should I do?

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Anyone?

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Write an enquiry to WES for re evaluation. Show them that your PG diploma is recognised by UGC. I have read somewhere in the forum that they recognise 1 year PG diploma from Symbiosis. Same should be the case with Amity. Just try your luck. I can’t comment on IQAS as I haven’t done that.

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Hi all 1 question I am thinking of persuing 1 year diploma in IGNOU but not sure if it would be considered...and second my current ECA shows 3 years degree which is correct but if I do this diploma will it be 4 years degree or will it be 3 years degree plus 1 year diploma ?

kuuiuc

Feb 9, 2018
thank you so much pessacanada for the kind words. They did my second test and it was negative so I do not have the disease. They sent my medicals ahead. It was a big relief.

WoundedTiger

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Hello People,

Just had slight doubt on WES evaluation of educational qualification. Kindly confirm whether the below qualifies as Two or more certificates,diploma or degrees...executive management program creates a doubt as if considered as a part time program

"Bachelor's degree (four years) and completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business"

Good day everyone and ATB for the next draw

bspn223

Dec 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Hi,

Is there a possibility to know our current rank (how many folks are ahead of me) from our express profile account?

Regards,
S

Reactions: ankurrana

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hello People,

Just had slight doubt on WES evaluation of educational qualification. Kindly confirm whether the below qualifies as Two or more certificates,diploma or degrees...executive management program creates a doubt as if considered as a part time program

"Bachelor's degree (four years) and completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business"

Good day everyone and ATB for the next draw
If your results match any of the below mentioned qualifications then Yes, you can claim the points.

Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
Important notice: One must be for a program of three or more years.

ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

• Post-Bachelor's Certificate
  • Post-undergraduate certificate
  • Post-Bachelor's Diploma
  • Post-undergraduate diploma
  • Graduate Certificate
  • Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Postgraduate certificate
  • Postgraduate Diploma
  • Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Graduate diploma
  • two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
  • two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)
Two-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
ECA assessment results:

• College Diploma
  • College Diploma (two years)
  • Diploma (two years)
  • Two-year diploma
  • Two-year diploma in [name of discipline]
  • Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
  • Associate Degree
  • Associate of [Arts/Science] degree
  • Post-secondary Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Two-year post-secondary Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Two-year associate degree
One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
ECA assessment results:

• College Certificate
  • Completion of College-level certificate
  • University Certificate
  • University Diploma
  • One-year certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Post-secondary certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • One-year Post-secondary certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • One-year certificate

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
I just wanted to enquire do we need to submit transcripts post ITA ? As I already have the WES credential evaluation

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I just wanted to enquire do we need to submit transcripts post ITA ? As I already have the WES credential evaluation
I don’t think so
. IRCC is not an ECA body. Your credentials and all were already assessed by one of the organizations recommended. All IRCC need now is ur ECA.