You've waited this long, why not a little bit more patient.Hi guys,
I just had a query regarding accepting nomination from OINP. Me and my husband are at CRS 441...we recieved NOI from OINP in late january....we decided to wait for a few draws before we apply for PNP....but if in the next draw we dont get the ITA then we will have to go through the PNP route....i just wanted to enquire that if i have already got my documents verified by the province will i have to re-submit the same once i get ITA after receiving the Nomination Certificate? And will the time period for verification remain the same? The issue is that if we go through the PNP route then we wont be able to reach Canada before October (approximately). I am hoping to reach before onset of winter...
If you do miss out on ITA on Wednesday, it will most likely be because of tie breaker, which means March 7th is almost a guarantee.
In my opinion, except you are losing point between now and March 21st, I will say wait till then and your chances in those three draws, Feb 21st, March 7th and March 21st is above 90%.