+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello ladies and gentlemen, hope you all doing good:)

As we are winding up 2017, I would like to take this moment as an opportunity to thank everyone on this forum for building optimism throughout the year. Though it's been a roller coaster ride for me, albeit horrendous personal strategy, I took a mighty decision of enrolling myself in EE.

On personal level, the gains which I garnered through this forum cannot be fathomed.
Through this forum, I happened to knew people of different ethnicity joining hands to achieve a single goal. We witnessed people helping each other out with no strings attached which serves me an example to cite that humanity still exist. To all those people, I would like to extend my sincere thanks and wish the attitude remains the same.

Though we are picking different routes, I believe we all will achieve in reaching our destination with unhindered, unperturbed optimism. With that, I would like to wish you all a very prosperous and happy new year .

Stay with the same hope in 2018 :)
Hey out of curiosity, when did you receive your NOI from Ontario?

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hello Everyene,

I have 2 urgent questions on the reference letter please

1) Do I have to state the annual remuneration for all roles to be mentioned on the letter?
2) Do I state GROSS PAY(i.e. fixed salary) ONLY or should I include the GROSS and VARIABLE PAY inclusive?

Assistance required urgently

viprewind

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
13-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2018
LANDED..........
21-07-2018
Hello Everyene,

I have 2 urgent questions on the reference letter please

1) Do I have to state the annual remuneration for all roles to be mentioned on the letter?
2) Do I state GROSS PAY(i.e. fixed salary) ONLY or should I include the GROSS and VARIABLE PAY inclusive?

Assistance required urgently
This is a very good question. My letter does not have all roles salary but my latest role salary.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements

• The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

Individuals who must submit this documentation

• The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)

Reactions: Favouredchild

Kakkarot

Jul 29, 2017
India
Dear seniors, I have a doubt in regards with my work experience i quit from my company on June of this year but due to a project i was dealing with the company needed me to work for the next two months until the project delivery, so i had to extend my notice period. Is it okay to update the couple of months in my EE profile or leave it untouched. I got paid my monthly salary like always in that period. Also, i am presently not working since i am doing a masters in distance education and learning French. Should i mention it in personal history section after getting an ITA?

Assistance is much appreciated

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
This is a very good question. My letter does not have all roles salary but my latest role salary.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements

• The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

Individuals who must submit this documentation

• The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)
Thank you for the reply! it is appreciated. if I have to put the annual salary for just my current role, it saves me a ton of paper work.

so do I state gross pay alone or gross pay + Variable? I do not want to be seen as increasing figures

Help please!

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hi,

You need to have a clear understanding of what they are trying to test in each module and know the techniques used for the test.

Visit ieltsliz.com and engvid.com, 2 of the best preparation sites.

If you give me your email I can also share a useful ebook.

Practise, practise, practise.

All the best.
Thank you for your response.
Yes please send at fahadacca@live.com

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Need help seniors. My IELTs score is R/L/w/S 9/8.5/7.5/6.5...should i apply for recheck.. i am really frustrated... regards
Might be worth a try. However, people have said that if your W and/or S score is 2 less than R and L they reexamine the scores and assign the final scores. Nevertheless, people have had success after EOR of IELTS score.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you for the reply! it is appreciated. if I have to put the annual salary for just my current role, it saves me a ton of paper work.

so do I state gross pay alone or gross pay + Variable? I do not want to be seen as increasing figures

Help please!
Hi,

Gross or net + bonuses is fine. The actual figure doesn't matter. All the want to know is that you were paid for the work done. So it's up to you.

Happy new year.

Reactions: Favouredchild

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Why not. I had exactly the same score in October, got it reevaluated and got my desirable upgrade. However, it took exactly 8 weeks for response. I appeared for the IELTS via BC Riyadh, KSA.
Thnx alot for response.. i know it will take time. Hope to get my desired score.