Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Yea I saw OINP page and unfortunately they were done with their 2017 quota. Although, I'm sure you should receive your nomination in January.

Montreal is definitely a nice city but people (I mean immigrants) hesitate to move their because of their slow timelines.

I'll be visiting California, Vegas and Houston. I'll surely ping you if New York comes up on my list. :)
Those places are very nice to visit in the winter months. Have a great trip!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Is this suppose to mean that from now on only two draws per month with the scanty 2750? CIC is becoming more predictable only in a negative way. :(

It is indeed true that despite the good news of multilevel immigration plan being announced with an increase in the new year quota, many got their heart broken by the last few months drawing scenario. With the rising number of applicants entering into the pool every week, the hope seems quite fainted at this point :( Neither the ITA drawing numbers are increasing, nor the vicinity of the drawing dates are being made closer. If this continues then there is no doubt that we ll see very less of tranquility in the realm of our ray of hope :((

Hey Everyone, lets pray, lets pray each day with more power and an intense craving to get pass this ITA barrier within January. Let's fight till the end !!!!

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. You might be surprised to see my post today as I was absent for quite a while. :)

Congratulations to those who received their ITA in previous draws and all the best to those who are still waiting for their golden email. In light of recent announcement of multi-year immigration plan, I'm sure everybody here will cross the line sooner or later. :)

Also, I have update to share about my application. I'm not pursuing express entry anymore as I received my positive LMIA and CAQ. Not only this, I received my work permit stamped on my passport yesterday. I'll be moving to Canada as TFW and will join you as permanent resident thereafter.:rolleyes:

I wish all the best and thanks to senior members especially @trumprefugee , @andieangel , @iamxty , @pessacanada , @TanakaM , @Lala1234, @gurpreet.ts , @tjsecondtry, @Contactnisha, @lino82 , @AlliBatista ,@Karnesh , @abhishek_89 , @GavinSouthAfrica and all of you here who are trying everything they can to get over the line and pursue their dreams.

I'll be landing next year by February and hope to see you soon in person. Meanwhile, I'll keep coming here to say hi. ;);)
It's a wonderful news bro. Have a great life ahead. My best wishes :) we will join you next year ;);)

Reactions: iluvtomorrowland

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is the situation and current trend of draws ? Haven't followed the forum for a while but creating a new profile soon so would like to get caught up and see my chances of getting ITA

SK2779

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
When I checked my CRS via the CRC tool on the CIC website, I got a score of 420. We have hired an immigration consultant to file our paperwork. When he submitted our EOI profile the final CRS is at 437. Is that possible? or should I be checking for some error in the profile that caused our score to increase?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
When I checked my CRS via the CRC tool on the CIC website, I got a score of 420. We have hired an immigration consultant to file our paperwork. When he submitted our EOI profile the final CRS is at 437. Is that possible? or should I be checking for some error in the profile that caused our score to increase?
check again in the crs calculator and then check for any error

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. You might be surprised to see my post today as I was absent for quite a while. :)

Congratulations to those who received their ITA in previous draws and all the best to those who are still waiting for their golden email. In light of recent announcement of multi-year immigration plan, I'm sure everybody here will cross the line sooner or later. :)

Also, I have update to share about my application. I'm not pursuing express entry anymore as I received my positive LMIA and CAQ. Not only this, I received my work permit stamped on my passport yesterday. I'll be moving to Canada as TFW and will join you as permanent resident thereafter.:rolleyes:

I wish all the best and thanks to senior members especially @trumprefugee , @andieangel , @iamxty , @pessacanada , @TanakaM , @Lala1234, @gurpreet.ts , @tjsecondtry, @Contactnisha, @lino82 , @AlliBatista ,@Karnesh , @abhishek_89 , @GavinSouthAfrica and all of you here who are trying everything they can to get over the line and pursue their dreams.

I'll be landing next year by February and hope to see you soon in person. Meanwhile, I'll keep coming here to say hi. ;);)
Congrats hey. Wish you all the best

SrikanthRam

Nov 1, 2017
Is this suppose to mean that from now on only two draws per month with the scanty 2750? CIC is becoming more predictable only in a negative way. :(
That won't work for them; 2750 ITAs every 2 weeks only totals to about 71500 ITAs a year. The target next year for the FSW program is ~4% bigger than the target this year, and they've already issued ~83,000 ITAs this year with 1 potential draw left to go.

I anticipate bigger draws at the start of next year similar to how they did it this year. The CRS scores have to drop in 2018!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17