Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018
Hello Saidkhan, welcome back.
As far as I know, if someone has a PR that means he/she doesn’t has to get work permit. PR gives the right to work and live in Canada.
Did you ask this or did I misunderstand you?

Distance from u guys made me ask this silly question. :D:D

Will get in touch again regularly soon.

Thanks for clarification.

Reactions: Pikecann

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Is Ontario human capital priority scheme open? My NOI will expire on 31st dec 2017..can i apply now?
If u already submitted ur application , AS far as I know u will get nominated today or tommorow. Because there is no delay from ur side. They Hv issue u NOI based on quota of seats available with them and 1 is also booked for u , if u hv not submitted ur application within 6 months of getting NOI then u r at huge risk.

Hope i understood ur query correctly.

Reactions: Shah syed
Dec 27, 2017
Hello everyone..I have got ITA on December 20 in draw 80.I want to know any particular group for those candidates who receive the ITA on the same date. Is there any watsapp group.please do reply

Getty

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1221; 6311; 6511
App. Filed.......
04/05/17
Nomination.....
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Passport Req..
07/01/2020
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2020
Today is your day!!! Congrats

QUOTE="trumprefugee, post: 6592477, member: 675774"]Hey ROH friends! I have often been absent lately, but now I am happy to announce that I received my Ontario nomination Tuesday afternoon!

Timeline:

July 10: submitted EE profile
July 11: received NOI
July 25: Missed OINP registration by 1 day! :(:mad:
July 25-November 2: anxiously waited for OINP to reopen. Hit OINP updates page at least 10 times a day.
November 2: OINP reopened, registered
November 3: submitted application
November 27: Assessment
November 30: DIP
December 19: Nominated

It's nice to await a draw that will actually give me ITA for a change. Thank you all for the support during this stressful time. I'll still be hanging around and happy to help/chat when I'm not too busy/overwhelmed.
[/QUOTE]

So, so happy for you @trumprefugee. There is hope indeed, for each one of us.

john_89

Dec 20, 2017
My first ever post in any discussion forum! I have been a silent follower of ROH from the moment we have decided to migrate to Canada, since 2017 April. It wasn't an easy journey so far definitely, but the ROH forum helped me to hope, hope, hope for the best.

Initial CRS score was 385 without spouse's IELTS and WES. I appeared IELTS 5 times and finally cracked it with S-7, W-7.5, R-8, L-8 and an overall of 7.5. You wont believe, I had registered for back to back tests before the results were announced. It not only fastened the process, but helped me to appear for the test with absolutely cool mind. Finally landed with the CRS score of 448, again without spouse's IELTS and WES, and got the ITA in 80th draw. All documents are ready and appearing for PCC and medical exam late next week.

I am posting an issue we are about to face in the medical for our child who was born with issues related to kidney and bladder. Our child is close to 2 years and underwent a surgery when 3 months of age post which we have been constantly following up with the medical team. Child's current condition is normal, but needs follow up. We are worried now as this case can be taken as excessive demand on health and social services when CIC analyse the cost threshold. I will keep you all posted with further details as and when things proceed.

Thank you so much for all the positive vibe, mutual help and support. Happy to be part of a silent motivation. (you don't know how many non members are following this forum like I was doing :) )

angelique26

Dec 16, 2017
La Habana
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
IELTS Request
20-06-2016
You're so right!! I'm one of those silent followers.
I told you a few weeks back I am at 424 with little chances to improve. I got really good IELTS the first and only time L8 S8 R9 W7 Total score of 8.
But it expires on June 20, my birthday by the way and I'm hoping to get an ITA before that.
Lov u all
Angie

SonnyG

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
Can someone please help on the following issue??
Wes has issued an electronic report for my ECA (but there is no PDF copy thatshows the ECA no ) that I can access through my Wes account but there is no ECA certificate no on the report. It only has a WES reference no. How can i get the ECA certificate no before i get the actual physical copy of the ECA. I want to get into the pool and cant do it without the ECA no?? TIA
you can download the soft copy once you log into your wes account for sure.. please explore your account