+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 80th Draw

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hello Experts,

Can you help me with this scenario.. perhaps, it must have answered in a different thread, couldn't find it. So, I'm posting my question here.

Couple of time I traveled to Australia on Business Visa and together I spent around 170 days in Australia, do I need to still get PCC from this country?

Please can you help me with this, if required, I want to start the process quickly.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
AliBatista you are very fast in creating new thread. ;-)

In my opinion >> there will be only 2 draws per month from now till JAN 2018...This is mainly because I believe its vacation season and people in CIC office will be taking leaves. So they will only send number invitation >> which they can process in timeline.

Hope I am wrong and there are back-to-back draws. (wish)

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Dashed hopes! I think I have to stay away from EE and focus on other things for a while. Heaven I need a good distraction!

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
Hello Experts,

Can you help me with this scenario.. perhaps, it must have answered in a different thread, couldn't find it. So, I'm posting my question here.

Couple of time I traveled to Australia on Business Visa and together I spent around 170 days in Australia, do I need to still get PCC from this country?

Please can you help me with this, if required, I want to start the process quickly.
You need it. CIC has it clear:
Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more.

Reactions: Tung Pham

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
You need it. CIC has it clear:
Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more.
Okay, I was confused as 170 days is not equal to 6 months. But, looks like it's better to get it.