+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 80th Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Dec 13, 2017
India
I have been following this forum from a long time, but finally signed up today.

Just wanted to mention, that predicting a draw date or cut-off CRS score has perhaps the same logic as predicting on which number the ball will stop on a roulette table :D

Both have no pattern whatsoever, full of uncertainty and most often not accurate.. :)
And the person who gets it through the cut-off, gets it just out of sheer luck (of course the points scored are his own efforts) or after repeated attempts....

Anyway, if that keeps the spirits high for all of us, lets keep doing that and remain motivated
Lets hope all of us end-up being in Canada one fine day

Cheers !

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
I wish I could find a way to not spend my days waiting for a draw and do nothing else! I was much more productive when I was preparing myself for the IELTS exam. Since November 23rd that I received my results I feel that I have nothing to do anymore...

Reactions: Reshma Asrani

mohd.hassann

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
I wish I could find a way to not spend my days waiting for a draw and do nothing else! I was much more productive when I was preparing myself for the IELTS exam. Since November 23rd that I received my results I feel that I have nothing to do anymore...
exactly, please do share with me as well if you find a way to get it out of mind :D

jessekay

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I have been following this forum from a long time, but finally signed up today.

Just wanted to mention, that predicting a draw date or cut-off CRS score has perhaps the same logic as predicting on which number the ball will stop on a roulette table :D

Both have no pattern whatsoever, full of uncertainty and most often not accurate.. :)
And the person who gets it through the cut-off, gets it just out of sheer luck (of course the points scored are his own efforts) or after repeated attempts....

Anyway, if that keeps the spirits high for all of us, lets keep doing that and remain motivated
Lets hope all of us end-up being in Canada one fine day

Cheers !
Looks like draws are finalised on roulette table itself ;)...so the unexpected numbers