+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 80th Draw

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi Friend,

please tell us how you selected process you followed? Do we need to do something or themeself will pick our profile from Express entry profile?
They open their stream for intake 3-4 times a year in select NOC of demand in their province and u need to keep ur docs ready. Check Nova Scotia demand EE category B

blackh0le

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
You need one reference letter per company. All the positions held during the tenure in the company should be listed there along with any appointment letter, promotion letter as the supporting documents.
Reference letter with Roles and responsibilities mentioned for all comapnies??

I have 12 years experience and I can get Roles and responsibilities letter for 7 years easily. but 5 years before that is difficult to get as some companies are even closed. but I have a appointment letter and relieving letter for every company. Will that work ??

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Reference letter with Roles and responsibilities mentioned for all comapnies??

I have 12 years experience and I can get Roles and responsibilities letter for 7 years easily. but 5 years before that is difficult to get as some companies are even closed. but I have a appointment letter and relieving letter for every company. Will that work ??
7 years is good enough mate, ul get maximum points

blackh0le

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
7 years is good enough mate, ul get maximum points
So should I not declare remaining 5 years in EE (for which I dont have R&R letter but only have appointment and relieving letters) ?? Those 5 years are anyways in a different NOC (BPO/Customer Service). While latest 7 Years is System Administrator (DevOps Engineer) NOC.

So, should I just declare the latest 7 Years for which I have R&R ??

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
So should I not declare remaining 5 years in EE (for which I dont have R&R letter but only have appointment and relieving letters) ?? Those 5 years are anyways in a different NOC (BPO/Customer Service). While latest 7 Years is System Administrator (DevOps Engineer) NOC.

Yes that would be fine

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016

Remaining u can declare later in personal history post ITA (hopefully)