+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 80th Draw

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
So there is maintenance scheduled for tomorrow: This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, December 19, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance.

Hope there will draw, bigger one, hope for the best and stay positive dear friends!

#KeepYourHopeAlive
Hopefully CIC issues a minimum of 3k ITAs

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Hopefully CIC issues a minimum of 3k ITAs
Yeah...I hope there were no more PNPs issued between the last draw and now...still haven't come out of the rude shock of Dec 6 draw and the Nov 30 stat of close to 1700 members in 451-600 range...increasing the draw size to at least 3000 will make wonders now given the situation...

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi guys,
Happy to share that finally we received the golden mail of PPR.
Jumped in the pool in may2017, with 380 CRS.
Missed the may 31st draw with 3 days as the revaluation score of IELTS of my husband (the primary applicant) reached us on 3rd June, then the score we counted was 418, still a long way to go.
After that I plan to sit for IELTS again in July we reached to 430, hoped that this is sufficient to get us ITA .But so wrong .
Then send my docs for ECA to IQAS, which took good 2.5months.
After long wait and we could reach the CRS of 439 in October
And then CIC started dodging us with unpredictable CRS.
Finally on 15 Nov, we received our precious ITA (which was the exact cutoff and rank tied too).
AOR - 30 November
Med passed- 12 December
PPR-16 December.
This is like a gamble, the more you put at stake, the more you get closer to your dreams.
And don't stop dreaming and believing .
Thanks @AlliBatista @andieangel , @Wandering Mind ,@shaun75, @jackdawn, @tjsecondtry , @pessacanada @astralsource @sundar17feb99 @lino82 @trumprefugee @abhishek_89 @TanakaM @GavinSouthAfrica @SGtoCAD @Lala1234 and all fellow aspirants.Sorry if I m missing someone.
Thanks for all your support, guidance and good wishes.
Would like to meet you all one day at our dream destination...
Good luck for the journey ahead! See you in Canada :)

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I appeared for IELTS on 11th Nov and got results as L : 8.5, R : 9, S & W : 6.5 . I have applied for reevaluation. I was shattered after seeing my results but getting positive vibes now after reading many posts here. Please someone share their expert or experienced opinion on my chances of getting 7 in both modules. Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Indigrrl

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hi guys,
You know i was bit away from this. Today i came back with a question that does dependent PR needs work permit to work in canada?

Spouse coming to canada with their husband/wife for love, why they should require a work permit (even when they are a PR) to work?
Hello Saidkhan, welcome back.
As far as I know, if someone has a PR that means he/she doesn’t has to get work permit. PR gives the right to work and live in Canada.
Did you ask this or did I misunderstand you?

vishalverma023

Sep 14, 2016
Hi Vishal, maybe you can just request at the least their standard certificate of employment format then ask a co-worker or much more a supervisor to sign the reference letter with their contact details. Since you cannot use the company letterhead on this letter obviously, notarizing it would help confirm legality. Attached all pertinent supporting docs you have such as mentioned above.
Thank you for the suggestion, I would try to get it notarized.

Jeegaar

Jun 1, 2017
What is your current CRS score ?
You can easily score 7 in Speaking and Writing.
Prepare and practice well and stick to the format.
I want 7 in reading. How did you manage to score 9 ?

Hi All,

I appeared for IELTS on 11th Nov and got results as L : 8.5, R : 9, S & W : 6.5 . I have applied for reevaluation. I was shattered after seeing my results but getting positive vibes now after reading many posts here. Please someone share their expert or experienced opinion on my chances of getting 7 in both modules. Thanks in advance :)
Hi All,