Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hey pal, let me tell you what CIC might be trying to do here, most probably. They are increasing the publicity about immigration quotas and all the multi level immigration plan as a result of this, all the top notch professionals are getting attracted towards EE as like bees geeting attracted to new flower for pollination. Here, an interesting thing to notice is that despite the quotas, CIC seems to be waiting for the high end professionals to apply with 450+ CRS score and when we will have around 3000 people with 450+, they will be drawing and release ITA's.

Don't be suprized if we dont see any single draws in 2018 who CRS is below 440. Indeed, CIC is defnitely worth praising for their very intelligent tactics. But Alas, for people like us it doesn't look so good in terms of getting ITA sooner. Its not about being pessimistic but rather more logical considering the current situation.

What do you think guys?
CIC cannot afford to wait and release ITAs, thats not how it works. They need to meet their targets and they release ITAs periodically to meet the target. If they are able to meet their target by issuing 2750 ITAs every 2 weeks then they would stick to that. If not, they would change either the frequency of the draws or the number of ITAs issued in each draw such as to meet their targets.

Maphil

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Hello house pls what is the possibility of ita for 435. Am married and only my score without any input from my husband gave me 435. Without him I aid be around 465. What is my best deal please. Thanks

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
You’re forgetting that the draw sizes are smaller right now and they were small in 2015 and 2016 as well. No one expected they would increase. The same is applicable. We don’t know if the draw size will stay small, increase or get smaller.

There is no point speculating. We’ll find out soon enough, the new year isn’t too far away.

The world is competitive. Most developed nations are stringent in this respect but that doesn’t make them less lucrative. Yes, getting into Canada is easier because the doors are open and they will create an interest in people to apply. Especially since approximately 30 percent ITAs are declined or rejected post application.

You’re also forgetting that someone with less than 30 years of age, with a CLB10, 3 years of experience, siblings in Canada, Edcuation and work experience in Canada will be above 450. That doesn’t mean they are stellar professionals just like it doesn’t mean those with lesser scores are less professional. There’s no such discrimination. I don’t see how the CIC can possibly predict whether top notch professionals are applying for EE program or not.

I understand your angst and I would request not to spread panic by making predictions that have basis in 2 draws alone. There are people who have been waiting for years, who have been patient and kept trying, remained hopeful and made it through. I would choose to be like them. I don’t see a reason to give up and speculate negatively when I haven’t even been part of the process for 2 months.
Canada is looking at a combination of factors. So a top notch professional like an MD in an MNC who will have a low CRS score due to age factor would miss out on an ITA and a junior folk in the same MNC aged below 30 with 3 years work experience combined with Masters and CLB 9 will easily pass through the express entry.

This clearly means Canada is not looking for top notch professionals but people who have a good score in each of the factors which they are looking at.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Canada is looking at a combination of factors. So a top notch professional like an MD in an MNC who will have a low CRS score due to age factor would miss out on an ITA and a junior folk in the same MNC aged below 30 with 3 years work experience combined with Masters and CLB 9 will easily pass through the express entry.

This clearly means Canada is not looking for top notch professionals but people who have a good score in each of the factors which they are looking at.
Thanks, you explain it far better than I did.

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
I
All of you waiting for hard copy of your Ielts result for TRF No., it is very easy to guess.

The last two digits of the year + the short name of the country where you gave the test + Candidate number + Your last name's first three letters + your first name's first letter + the code of the test center + the module

For (James Kumar) who has given the general module test in Saudi Arabia in 2015, and who has the candidate number (003819) in the test center number 019,
his reference number is:

15KSA003819KUMJ019G.

If you do not have last name or family name, instead of three letters you will put UU (only two letters).

hope this helps
did the same. Was easy to figure out.

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Please someone can advise me can I do upfront medical without an ITA. The earliest appointment I am getting in my city is end of jan. I am at 446 so hoping to get the ITA in next couple of draws, my questions is that whether an ITA document is required before getting the medical or you can also use EE profile number?? Thanks
IRCC recommends that medicals be done only after receiving an ITA. But, people may have a different approach.

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Seniors and group members,
I am at 413(Masters, 6 years of work ex, ICT Business Analyst, 7.5 in each section (L,R,W,S) )
Giving IELTS again is a good option. But do you suggest waiting till Jan end/early Feb 2018 before I burn additional 200 $ ?
I would go for another shot at IELTS than waiting for CRS to come down to that low in the near future.

Virgo86

Star Member
May 2, 2017
I made it this time, 8,8,7.5,7.5. What about you?
Congratulations......Good to hear that you got the desired results. My IELTS Test date is 20/1/2018. Thinking of utilizing maximum time to practice.
Now, do remember me in your prayers as well.

Reactions: maplenow

Shah syed

Jul 12, 2017
It is absolutely fine to include sale receipt of gold to prove the source of the money. You need to translate the receipt to French or Engligh if it is any other language. Make sure you make a gift deed between your mom and you and notarise it. Explain the gold receipt in the gift deed as well as in the Letter of Explanation (LoE) when you submit this during eAPR stage. Don't be stressed, You are on the right track.

About proof of work: All you need a work experience/reference letter from your employer. For express entry if you submit this letter according to their requirements then you need nothing else.
The experience letter should be-

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.
Do not worry about cash payment, it is enough to mention your annual salary in the experience letter. IRCC has no problem if your yearly salary is below taxable limit.
Hope this help. Good luck!
Thank you for a comprehensive reply..i have no words how to thank you.accept my dèep regards...

Reactions: ishq74 and Samroze

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Hi everyone. I haven't posted for a while, sorry. Life has just done what life does and gets in the way of well intended plans.

Just a short note to say that I feel the way most of you do. CIC are a bunch of a**holes and playing games with our emotions. I keep thinking that it must be impossible to hit their targets for the coming year while taking so few each draw. We all hear the press news of how Canada needs more and more people just like us. Their population is aging and that immigration is the cornerstone to their plans for theirs (and our) economic future. We hear about targets being increased year on year......but the CRS for the past few months has been going up and up with fewer and fewer ITAs issued. Go figure?

Well, I can't tell you how to feel or comprehend that. I can only tell you how I feel. For those of you who don't know me, I have been waiting almost 20 years to immigrate. I have posted lots before on my journey on this forum. And for reasons due to both CIC and myself it hasn't happened for me yet. If there is an advantage from waiting and trying for so long it's that I have learnt how the art of patience. I have realised that the time between great highs and lows is very short - measured frequently in months. And that things change very quickly. Only this summer I truly believed that I would have an ITA before Christmas and I would be enjoying a Tim Hortons in Toronto by this Easter. This is now looking highly unlikely. Now I am thinking that it will probably be late next year before I land. But that's okay. And that's the point I want to make. If I can be happy to wait another 6 or 12 months at my age (42) then most of you younger folks should not stress about waiting a few more months or stress about retaking your IELTS or contemplate trying a different route like a PNP. What I'm trying to say is that this is a marathon and not a sprint. And it's a marathon with many different routes to the same finishing line. And like a marathon, you are not racing against each other, but racing against yourself, to finish the race, to get a personal best, to be the best you can be. Don't panic, because panic leads to rash decisions, but stay the course, keep calm and focus on the goal. By focusing on the goal you will find new ways of getting to that finishing line. CIC provides lots of ways to get your ITA and I know there are paths that you haven't even considered yet. University courses, job offers and striving for higher IETLS. And if it takes you 3 months, 12 months or 20 years it's doesn't really matter, only that you have set yourself a target of finishing the race and that you finish it.

I feel that I'll cross that line in 2018 and get my personal best of 21 years. That's a great result and one I'll be very proud of. Good luck to one and all.
Hi Shaun, long time , missing your posts and hoping all well at your end.
Very nicely quoted.
Keep walking.
All the best.

Reactions: shaun75

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Hi everyone. I haven't posted for a while, sorry. Life has just done what life does and gets in the way of well intended plans.

Just a short note to say that I feel the way most of you do. CIC are a bunch of a**holes and playing games with our emotions. I keep thinking that it must be impossible to hit their targets for the coming year while taking so few each draw. We all hear the press news of how Canada needs more and more people just like us. Their population is aging and that immigration is the cornerstone to their plans for theirs (and our) economic future. We hear about targets being increased year on year......but the CRS for the past few months has been going up and up with fewer and fewer ITAs issued. Go figure?

Well, I can't tell you how to feel or comprehend that. I can only tell you how I feel. For those of you who don't know me, I have been waiting almost 20 years to immigrate. I have posted lots before on my journey on this forum. And for reasons due to both CIC and myself it hasn't happened for me yet. If there is an advantage from waiting and trying for so long it's that I have learnt how the art of patience. I have realised that the time between great highs and lows is very short - measured frequently in months. And that things change very quickly. Only this summer I truly believed that I would have an ITA before Christmas and I would be enjoying a Tim Hortons in Toronto by this Easter. This is now looking highly unlikely. Now I am thinking that it will probably be late next year before I land. But that's okay. And that's the point I want to make. If I can be happy to wait another 6 or 12 months at my age (42) then most of you younger folks should not stress about waiting a few more months or stress about retaking your IELTS or contemplate trying a different route like a PNP. What I'm trying to say is that this is a marathon and not a sprint. And it's a marathon with many different routes to the same finishing line. And like a marathon, you are not racing against each other, but racing against yourself, to finish the race, to get a personal best, to be the best you can be. Don't panic, because panic leads to rash decisions, but stay the course, keep calm and focus on the goal. By focusing on the goal you will find new ways of getting to that finishing line. CIC provides lots of ways to get your ITA and I know there are paths that you haven't even considered yet. University courses, job offers and striving for higher IETLS. And if it takes you 3 months, 12 months or 20 years it's doesn't really matter, only that you have set yourself a target of finishing the race and that you finish it.

I feel that I'll cross that line in 2018 and get my personal best of 21 years. That's a great result and one I'll be very proud of. Good luck to one and all

Any news about @tjsecondtry , what’s going on and how is the Planning for Toronto going?

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hi seniors
I am applying for uk pcc ,they want two proof of address for me and my wife .
The main prob is my wife changed her name after marriage and she only have her passport in new name ,rest all documents are in her old name.
We live with my parents and she doesn’t have any paper in her name as proff of add,except passport .
Which documents should we send as proff address and is it necessary to send our marriage certificate to show that she changes her name
Thanks
For your wife, you can attach a letter from the parents confirming that she lives there and provide two proof of addresses in your parents name. I did that a couple of months ago and got the PCC.

jitender66

Nov 6, 2017
I have a question about proof of funds for express entry, my spouse is the primary applicant and I will also be moving with her. The funds are in my personal bank account, can I use the statement from my bank? or is it necessary that funds should be in name of primary applicant or jointly owned?