+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 80th Draw

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi All,

I have a query regarding Non-EDE / Worker medical test for PR. Can high blood sugar level result in failure of medical examination and ultimately rejection of application post ITA?

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Screen shot of the company hierarchy? This might be impossible in case of my ex-employers as it would no longer exist in the system anywhere. Is this mandatory?
Its not mandatory...just a supporting document..if you don’t have it, its fine..just try to provide as many number of documents as possible to prove your experience...

Reactions: ABhola

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
In my opinion for the December 20 draw please keep in mind that the last 3 Ielts results came on 10, 15 and 24 nov (test dates were 28 oct, 2 & 11 Nov). I know there was a draw on 15 November but in some countries like I am in South Africa physical reports can only be picked on mon and Thursday for 2 hours so many people must have not been able to update their profile before 15 Nov draw. That basically resulted in a sharp rise in people over 450 range as there were applicants using those results for 3 ielts tests and resulted in CRS of 452. Now for the 20 dec draw we only have one ielts result that would come on 15 dec for dec 2 test. So the odds are CRS can be in the low 440 range like 441 or 442. Just my analysis may be I am wrong.
By the way I am at 446 so hoping to get an ITA so trying to be positive
I hope your prediction for the 80th draw turns out to be true. :)

SinghRaj

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-mar-2017
AOR Received.
07-Apr-2017
All of you waiting for hard copy of your Ielts result for TRF No., it is very easy to guess.

The last two digits of the year + the short name of the country where you gave the test + Candidate number + Your last name's first three letters + your first name's first letter + the code of the test center + the module

For (James Kumar) who has given the general module test in Saudi Arabia in 2015, and who has the candidate number (003819) in the test center number 019,
his reference number is:

15KSA003819KUMJ019G.

If you do not have last name or family name, instead of three letters you will put UU (only two letters).

hope this helps

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014
All of you waiting for hard copy of your Ielts result for TRF No., it is very easy to guess.

The last two digits of the year + the short name of the country where you gave the test + Candidate number + Your last name's first three letters + your first name's first letter + the code of the test center + the module

For (James Kumar) who has given the general module test in Saudi Arabia in 2015, and who has the candidate number (003819) in the test center number 019,
his reference number is:

15KSA003819KUMJ019G.

If you do not have last name or family name, instead of three letters you will put UU (only two letters).

hope this helps
This is not always the case. I did my test on 2016 and the first two numbers are 15.

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
ok enough is enough
no one can agree on what CIC will do next.
some say scores will go up. some say number of ITAs will go down. its so confusing. i dont see the scores going down anytime soon given the recent trend of number of ITAs going down while scores going up.

Im at 446 and im giving my IELTS again.
You don't have CLB 9 IELTS and your score is already 446 :eek: I bet you have Canada experiences. Wait one more week before you burn $200-300.

Aryaansohaali

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Cape town
Please someone can advise me can I do upfront medical without an ITA. The earliest appointment I am getting in my city is end of jan. I am at 446 so hoping to get the ITA in next couple of draws, my questions is that whether an ITA document is required before getting the medical or you can also use EE profile number?? Thanks

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
ok enough is enough
no one can agree on what CIC will do next.
some say scores will go up. some say number of ITAs will go down. its so confusing. i dont see the scores going down anytime soon given the recent trend of number of ITAs going down while scores going up.

Im at 446 and im giving my IELTS again.

yes, better safe than being in a risk. Best of luck buddy with your IELTS results. But just don't be surprized if you see yourself getting an ITA before even your IELTS results coming out :) just an assumption though, tc man....

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello everyone,

Can anyone kind of make some logical assumptions about the entry numbers of the candidates into the Pool every week whose CRS is above 430?

I mean as the CIC is not flushing out even the 440+ for quite some time, it is quite an interesting calculation about how many draws might be required for CIC, and also considering the number of candidates to be on an average 3000 in every draw onward from January, to get down to 435.

IT SEEMS LIKE IELTS ARE GETTING MORE PUNCTUAL IN GETTING REGULAR EXAMS WITH AN INCREASING NUMBER OF PEOPLE ACING IT EVERY 2 WEEKS COMPARED TO THAT OF CIC. LETS CHEER FOR CIC GUYS !!!!

[nb: don't be surprized if the market share of the governing body of IELTS becoming the richest in U.K. as people are going crazy over taking IELTS]

Anitbiotic

Nov 28, 2017
Seniors and group members,
I am at 413(Masters, 6 years of work ex, ICT Business Analyst, 7.5 in each section (L,R,W,S) )
Giving IELTS again is a good option. But do you suggest waiting till Jan end/early Feb 2018 before I burn additional 200 $ ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors and group members,
I am at 413(Masters, 6 years of work ex, ICT Business Analyst, 7.5 in each section (L,R,W,S) )
Giving IELTS again is a good option. But do you suggest waiting till Jan end/early Feb 2018 before I burn additional 200 $ ?
Yes, you need 8 in listening and 7 in everything else and that will give you additional 50 points (what you are short on transferability right now).