+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

indcan86

Oct 6, 2017
How is it possible to predict the cut-off point without knowing the current pool stats? The latest pool figures were released on November 9 and there has been a draw on November 15. So, at the moment no one (except CIC staff) knows how many candidates are in the pool. Could you explain to me how do you come up with your predictions?
wild guess !

RayGeo

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Answer yes only if you have all supporting docs and are intent on claiming points....else,just answer no...
later mention the work experience in the Personal history section...you don’t need any documentary evidence (and please don’t upload even if you have...anything you upload will be subjected to scrutiny and will delay the process )...
If you are still worried, write a letter of explanation saying you chose not to show work exp as you don’t intend to claim points for spouse work exp (you have a place holder for LoEs...an explanation pertaining to anything can be explained in one chain of letters and uploaded as a single doc...LoE work exp / LoE : Address history etc, if need be only )
Thanks a lot..I'll do that

Reactions: lino82

Faraz-Khan

Oct 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

I need some help. CIC states that our experience letter should include all job titles held at the company along with the annual salary for each position we have worked in.

In my case I held a position for 1 year 7 months, and during this tenure I got a raise twice. So I am confused how should I state my annual salary.

salary breakdown:
July 2015 - Dec 2015 = X dollors
Jan 2016 - June 2016 = Y dollars
July 2016 - Jan 2017 = Z dollars

Anyone who had similar situation and can clarify will be much appreciated?

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
any chance for 414 ...or should i reattempt ielts again?
does working in lab at university as research assistant count as canadian experience??

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

I need some help. CIC states that our experience letter should include all job titles held at the company along with the annual salary for each position we have worked in.

In my case I held a position for 1 year 7 months, and during this tenure I got a raise twice. So I am confused how should I state my annual salary.

salary breakdown:

I think it is ok to just state the final salary of Z dollars in the Experience letter, that is what I have done and I didnt have any issues.

Reactions: Faraz-Khan

mytimet

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Landed in Canada october end, today have two offer letters and will be joining one of the companies here in Toronto coming Monday.
Feels like completed one full life circle and took the right decisions at the right time.

Fondly remember the ray of hope thread and how it kept me and many others motivated.

Please stay positive and i know all of yours Canadian dream will come true.[/QUOTE]
Congratulations and I wish you success

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

salary breakdown:

No they didn't say you have to include salary for each position. They just want to know name of each position held and current job conditions.

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
Above highlighted statement is for your latest job position. Usually people work in the same department and just get promoted to the senior positions thus their NOC remains same and a letter mentioning their latest job details (duties, status, dates, hours, salary-benefits) is enough, just add previous position name and dates. However if you were working in different department in different NOC then you need all these information separately. for example- You were an accountant for one year, then you started to work as an admin officer, in this case even though it is the same company you should mention everything separately.

In your case if your designation didn't change and you just got increment then only mention your current salary plus benefits. Job duration should be from your starting date till now. Hope it helps.

stalline_1987

Nov 23, 2017
I have query regarding Pcc. My wife is the primary applicant for the EE. She has done MBA from Vancouver island university and stayed for 16 months in Canada. She is doing job in India for past 2 years. Do she need to apply for PCC from Canada? If yes kindly guide thru the process.

Thanks in advance

deofevente

Oct 15, 2017
Step 1: Login to https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/home/
Step 2: Scroll down and click on "Police Clearance Certificate" Link
Step 3: Click on "Access Service" Link
Step 4: Enter all the personal details and click on T & C
Step 5: Attach Passport/Your digital Pic/Dubai Visa PDF copy
Step 6: Tap on "Next " Button
Step 7: Tap on Submit button
Step 8: Add the delivery details where you want you PCC to be delivered once it is stamped
Step 9: Check mark all the T&C's again and pay the amount 320 AED
Step 10: You should receive an email with the payment receipt.

yes i read the part where it said only pay by GCC card but I still went ahead and used my UK Bank Mastercard and it worked fine without a hassle.
Dear Khalid,

I followed the same steps mentioned and submitted the request on last Wednesday 29th Nov.

I though had Emirates card at that time but unfortunately I don't have any copy of it.
So I submitted labour card (valid during all my stay) and Visa Page.
Still I haven't received a response.

How to follow them up?

Thanks for such a clear write up.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Dear Khalid,

I followed the same steps mentioned and submitted the request on last Wednesday 29th Nov.

I though had Emirates card at that time but unfortunately I don't have any copy of it.

How to follow them up?

I applied as well and waiting for the report. The delay is due to holidays in UAE for National day.

Reactions: deofevente

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Dear Khalid,

How to follow them up?

Hi,

This link has a follow up button:

https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservicescontent/goodconductcertificatecatalog

Maybe that could be of some help. If you didn't have emirates ID, did you chose yes or no in the option? Maybe that could have an effect but I am not too sure. The post above also says there are National Day Holidays in Dubai so that could also be a reason. Did you get an email confirmation after the payment?

deofevente

Oct 15, 2017
Hi,

This link has a follow up button:

https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservicescontent/goodconductcertificatecatalog

Maybe that could be of some help. If you didn't have emirates ID, did you chose yes or no in the option? Maybe that could have an effect but I am not too sure. The post above also says there are National Day Holidays in Dubai so that could also be a reason. Did you get an email confirmation after the payment?
Thanks Khalid,

Yeas it makes sense as I forgot there was UAE National day in between.
I chose NO in Emirates ID.
I will follow up through the link provided.

Yes they send me an acknowledgement email with Reference Number