+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Anyone has added spouse work experience in EE profile? For Non -canadian experience do we need to add?
In work experience section for spouse, it is asking whether spouse has gt work experience. Confused with what to do. If i say yes, i might need to show .reference letter for all experience mentioned, Kindly suggest
Dear Raygeo, If you are claiming work experience points for your spouse in the express entry then you have prove this by providing supporting documents like reference letter from company, pay slips....etc. else don't claim point if it very difficult to get from spouse company.
Any point claimed in the express entry has to be with supporting documents otherwise you will face difficulty in the latter stage after receiving ITA.

Also advice people not to believe everything writing on the forum ,always consult Canadian site before making any decision.

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Hi can u tell us how did u go about it. I myself is at 381 need to improve please give suggestions. From 345 to 440 that was a giant leap what increased ur score?
Dear lincy, I am also in the same boat and my CSR is also between 360-370. More than hard work i think we need to focus more on Ielts test format, vocabulary and fluency. Believe in yourself, work towards achieving it and things will automatically comes to .

Very best for your ielts preparation and exam.

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Hi my fellow f

Anyone up for providing summary?

I tried to read through but am no Law studen so got lost in all the complex wording. How this is going to impact us all?
I think going forward they will make rules and procedure more flexible and easy as they need 1 million migrants in 3 years. We should focus more on improving CSR scores and arranging required documentation of immigration.

Reactions: andieangel

RayGeo

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Dear Raygeo, If you are claiming work experience points for your spouse in the express entry then you have prove this by providing supporting documents like reference letter from company, pay slips....etc. else don't claim point if it very difficult to get from spouse company.
Any point claimed in the express entry has to be with supporting documents otherwise you will face difficulty in the latter stage after receiving ITA.

Also advice people not to believe everything writing on the forum ,always consult Canadian site before making any decision.
So i'll say No work experience in EE profile and move them to personal history post ITA, Is that fine?

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
So i'll say No work experience in EE profile and move them to personal history post ITA, Is that fine?
Keep it very simple, claim points only if you can provide supporting documents. Like if you are claiming points of your spouse education then you have to provide wife ECA. So in Express entry you have to say no to spouse work experience and education if you can't provide supporting documents.
Else provide reference letter from spouse company and ECA for claiming points.

Hope above points are clear.

Reactions: RayGeo and Mithu3

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All the best to all the guys on this forum. Visited the website after a long time and i cant thank this website enough.
Landed in Canada october end, today have two offer letters and will be joining one of the companies here in Toronto coming Monday.
Feels like completed one full life circle and took the right decisions at the right time.

Fondly remember the ray of hope thread and how it kept me and many others motivated.

Please stay positive and i know all of yours Canadian dream will come true.
Congratulations on your PR.
Share your experience. How about accommodation, grocery shopping, commuting facilities etc. How about telecom services etc.

Last edited:

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
All the best to all the guys on this forum. Visited the website after a long time and i cant thank this website enough.
Landed in Canada october end, today have two offer letters and will be joining one of the companies here in Toronto coming Monday.
Feels like completed one full life circle and took the right decisions at the right time.

Fondly remember the ray of hope thread and how it kept me and many others motivated.

Please stay positive and i know all of yours Canadian dream will come true.
Glad to hear about your success in immigration and finding a job. Good Luck for your new life in Canada!

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Anyone has added spouse work experience in EE profile? For Non -canadian experience do we need to add?
In work experience section for spouse, it is asking whether spouse has gt work experience. Confused with what to do. If i say yes, i might need to show .reference letter for all experience mentioned, Kindly suggest
You will not gain additional points. However you have to show it to be transparent. Further you have the normal experience letters showing that she/he worked there I believe that will be sufficient as it's an evidence of work.

Last edited:

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
If we look at the draw of 18th october CRS was at 436 after that till 15th Nov total invitations under normal express entry program were 4750 and the last CRS was 439.. this means in 4 weeks 4750 candidates applied with CRS 439 or more, average of 1200 per week. Now next draw is after 3 weeks(expected) this means if 3600 or more ITAs are given then the CRS may stay same or slightly reduce otherwise it is going to increase.. what r ur readings guys?

Reactions: andieangel