+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

RayGeo

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
My wife has got non-Canadian experience and I did mention about that in EE, try to be transparent as much as you can.
Wer did you mention it? Is it the spouse work experience section or personal history (which will be open after getting ITA)
If it is mentioned, we have to provide reference letter for all experience mentioned, thats what i am worried about

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Wer did you mention it? Is it the spouse work experience section or personal history (which will be open after getting ITA)
If it is mentioned, we have to provide reference letter for all experience mentioned, thats what i am worried about
Yes, I mentioned in work history section. I've asked one of my friend who got PR recently about the doc submission. I'll let you know once I hear from him.

RayGeo

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Yes, I mentioned in work history section. I've asked one of my friend who got PR recently about the doc submission. I'll let you know once I hear from him.
From many other posts, i came to know tht if we show the spouse experience in work experience section, Post ITA we will have to submit reference letters for experience mentioned, instead we can put it in the personal history tab which will be open post ITA. Kindly revert wen u hear frm ur frnd

Reactions: Fhussain

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
From many other posts, i came to know tht if we show the spouse experience in work experience section, Post ITA we will have to submit reference letters for experience mentioned, instead we can put it in the personal history tab which will be open post ITA. Kindly revert wen u hear frm ur frnd
My friend submitted his wife experience documents but he says it's not mandatory.

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
Absolutely right! as non-canadian experience will not fetch any points and providing the letters will create the need to veify which might delay the process, better not to mention in the work history section. To be clear, mention the reason in LOE that as no points allotted spouse work details have been mentioned in personal history. Many have done this without any hassle in PR processing.
All the best:)

Reactions: alfred0

bhvuan

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
What my consultant has asked me to do is:

Enter primary applicant work ex in relevant section - post ITA, provide reference letter and payslips.

Enter secondary applicant work ex in work history section of secondary applicant - post ITA, provide only payslips.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Taking IELTS again. The one I took on October 28, 2017 kind of hurt me (7.5,8.5,7.5,7.5). I visit this forum just to get strength and motivation by looking at peoples' stories of hopes and despair. Cheers to all the believers.
All the best:) you will get the desired results. Wishes from our forum members :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
https://www.cicnews.com/2017/11/november-kicks-off-promising-start-towards-2018-express-entry-targets-119905.html#gs.YmxkF5U

I felt so down yesterday, but this article came in my mailbox and brightened up my day. Keep faith alive!
I think the reason why CIC is issuing lesser ITA in these last 2 months of the year is because they don't want way too many applications and documents piling up during their long holiday next month. Say CIC is taking good care of their employees and also avoiding long waiting time for all the PR applications, then it's better to wait for bigger draws starting after the festive holiday.
Just my logic to keep myself calm. Hope you all will find the article helpful :)
You are absolutely right. If there is one thing were pessimists and optimists unanimously agree is that "2018 IS OUR YEAR"

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
What my consultant has asked me to do is:

Enter primary applicant work ex in relevant section - post ITA, provide reference letter and payslips.
provide only payslips.
There is no harm in furnishing your spouse's work related documents. The choice is completely yours as it's not a mandatory document.
That being said, just payslips won't work as officer may think that alone wouldn't be enough. If you feel to submit in work history section, it is recommended to submit documents as per CIC guidelines aka Work reference letter in company letterhead.

Bottomline: If you are sure that you can collect documents as per CIC guidelines, submit in work history. If not, don't complicate, include in personal history section. Less hassle.:)

Reactions: lino82

rostark

May 8, 2016
All the best to all the guys on this forum. Visited the website after a long time and i cant thank this website enough.
Landed in Canada october end, today have two offer letters and will be joining one of the companies here in Toronto coming Monday.
Feels like completed one full life circle and took the right decisions at the right time.

Fondly remember the ray of hope thread and how it kept me and many others motivated.

Please stay positive and i know all of yours Canadian dream will come true.

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Hello Everyone, I am planning to put up my file for Express Entry. Done with my IELTS, R 6, L 6, W 7, S 7 (not as expected) and my age is 35. I have consulted few consultants and they are saying that I have 441 points, whereas when I put the details it is coming around 300. Am I doing something wrong? Any Help?
Dear Arvind, As per CSR calculator i think your score should be between 340-350. The consultants are misguiding you with the CSR score of 441.
You need ielts score of L-8,S-7,R-7,W-7 along with master degree to reach the score of 430-440.

ashish_india-canada

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
01-12-2017
All the best to all the guys on this forum. Visited the website after a long time and i cant thank this website enough.
Landed in Canada october end, today have two offer letters and will be joining one of the companies here in Toronto coming Monday.
Feels like completed one full life circle and took the right decisions at the right time.

Fondly remember the ray of hope thread and how it kept me and many others motivated.

Please stay positive and i know all of yours Canadian dream will come true.
Hey Buddy,

That's good and some positive news:):):):).

If you don't mind, can you share your employment (offer letter) journey/ experience so that it can help newbies like me:):):):).

All the best and congratulations to your new life:):)

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
ughh why oh why didnt i prepare my profile before nov 15. i just submitted it on nov 27th.
had i submitted the profile before Nov 15, i have gotten my ITA and would have been working on my documents right now :((

now its so unpredictable. what if the cut off is 450. what if there is no draw next week. what if they decide to cotinue increasing the CSR? then im doomed forever.

what if the rules get more strict.

im going insane thinking about these things. someone please give me some hope.
Don't worry Bro, Present Govt. is very liberal and they are looking for 1 million migrants in next 3 years. Going forward you will see reduction in CSR score and also make immigration rules little bit flexible to accommodate such numbers. No way any government can achieve such higher number of migrant by making rules tougher.

Reactions: lino82

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Hey Buddy,

That's good and some positive news:):):):).

If you don't mind, can you share your employment (offer letter) journey/ experience so that it can help newbies like me:):):):).

All the best and congratulations to your new life:):)
Very Best Rostark ,with your new job and life in Canada. Again reiterating in the forum hard work and patience always pay.
All the best to everyone in the forum.

Reactions: ashish_india-canada