+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If we look at the draw of 18th october CRS was at 436 after that till 15th Nov total invitations under normal express entry program were 4750 and the last CRS was 439.. this means in 4 weeks 4750 candidates applied with CRS 439 or more, average of 1200 per week. Now next draw is after 3 weeks(expected) this means if 3600 or more ITAs are given then the CRS may stay same or slightly reduce otherwise it is going to increase.. what r ur readings guys?
CRS is going to increase as CIC is not in mood to increase draw size before newyear. On top of it, 3 week gap and couple of IELTS results has fuled the situation making it definit for higher CUTOFF. Where as number of expected invites to remain at 2700 to 2800 level.

On another note going down in dec we may see one back to back draw.

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
CRS is going to increase as CIC is not in mood to increase draw size before newyear. On top of it, 3 week gap and couple of IELTS results has fuled the situation making it definit for higher CUTOFF. Where as number of expected invites to remain at 2700 to 2800 level.

On another note going down in dec we may see one back to back draw.
Ya u r rite but in the end whatever we say are more or less speculations... in the last draw total invites were 2750 and it dropped from 458 to 439.. so we really dont know what exactly is the position of applications..CIC also provides info very late that it becomes irrelevant for the next draw and leaves us in a position to only assume the number of profiles above 440..

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya u r rite but in the end whatever we say are more or less speculations... in the last draw total invites were 2750 and it dropped from 458 to 439.. so we really dont know what exactly is the position of applications..CIC also provides info very late that it becomes irrelevant for the next draw and leaves us in a position to only assume the number of profiles above 440..
The decrease in CRS was mostly because of the back to back draw. And historically it has been in observation the CRS and the proximity between the draw is inversely proportionate. And same is the case with upcoming draw. 3 week gap and people are constantly trying to improve score though the pool is dynamic. But we must also keep this in mind that we r approaching holiday season so large draw are not going to happen.
#hopeisalive # keephopeing

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Anyone has added spouse work experience in EE profile? For Non -canadian experience do we need to add?
In work experience section for spouse, it is asking whether spouse has gt work experience. Confused with what to do. If i say yes, i might need to show .reference letter for all experience mentioned, Kindly suggest
Answer yes only if you have all supporting docs and are intent on claiming points....else,just answer no...
later mention the work experience in the Personal history section...you don’t need any documentary evidence (and please don’t upload even if you have...anything you upload will be subjected to scrutiny and will delay the process )...
If you are still worried, write a letter of explanation saying you chose not to show work exp as you don’t intend to claim points for spouse work exp (you have a place holder for LoEs...an explanation pertaining to anything can be explained in one chain of letters and uploaded as a single doc...LoE work exp / LoE : Address history etc, if need be only )

abhcan

Star Member
All the best to all the guys on this forum. Visited the website after a long time and i cant thank this website enough.
Landed in Canada october end, today have two offer letters and will be joining one of the companies here in Toronto coming Monday.
Feels like completed one full life circle and took the right decisions at the right time.

Fondly remember the ray of hope thread and how it kept me and many others motivated.

Please stay positive and i know all of yours Canadian dream will come true.
This post is a true ray of hope when u say u got 2 offers after a month :)
which NOC code if i may ask?

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
If we look at the draw of 18th october CRS was at 436 after that till 15th Nov total invitations under normal express entry program were 4750 and the last CRS was 439.. this means in 4 weeks 4750 candidates applied with CRS 439 or more, average of 1200 per week. Now next draw is after 3 weeks(expected) this means if 3600 or more ITAs are given then the CRS may stay same or slightly reduce otherwise it is going to increase.. what r ur readings guys?
Yes, you are correct about the new entrants or those who increased their CRS score.

If the next draw is on Dec 6th with 2750 ITA's, the CRS cut off would be around CRS 450.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
All the best to all the guys on this forum. Visited the website after a long time and i cant thank this website enough.
Landed in Canada october end, today have two offer letters and will be joining one of the companies here in Toronto coming Monday.
Feels like completed one full life circle and took the right decisions at the right time.

Fondly remember the ray of hope thread and how it kept me and many others motivated.

Please stay positive and i know all of yours Canadian dream will come true.
Wow! Nice work! Congratulations! :)

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yes, you are correct about the new entrants or those who increased their CRS score.

If the next draw is on Dec 6th with 2750 ITA's, the CRS cut off would be around CRS 450.
How is it possible to predict the cut-off point without knowing the current pool stats? The latest pool figures were released on November 9th and since then there has been a draw on November 15. So, at the moment no one (except CIC staff) knows how many candidates are in the pool. Could you explain to me how do you come up with your predictions?

Last edited: