+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

Reshma Asrani

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Landed in Canada october end, today have two offer letters and will be joining one of the companies here in Toronto coming Monday.
Feels like completed one full life circle and took the right decisions at the right time.

Fondly remember the ray of hope thread and how it kept me and many others motivated.

Please stay positive and i know all of yours Canadian dream will come true.
Congratulations and I wish you success[/QUOTE]
Which field are you in? How are the jobs in IT , specifically in testing? How much time does it take to find a job?

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Something to give people hope!

I just analyzed the previous round of invitations and it seems that we are in a similar situation as we were between draw 67 and draw 68. There was a 3-week gap between the two draws. In the 68th draw, 3264 people were invited and the cut-off point increased from 440 to 441.

Similarly, now we are in a 3-week gap and the cut-off score for the 78th draw was 438. Therefore, if there will be a draw on December 6th with a similar number of ITAs (around 3200), then probably the cut-off score will be around 441-442 for the 79th round. This is just a speculation based on the similar round of invitations and nothing more. ;)

Last edited:

Reshma Asrani

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
All the best to all the guys on this forum. Visited the website after a long time and i cant thank this website enough.
Landed in Canada october end, today have two offer letters and will be joining one of the companies here in Toronto coming Monday.
Feels like completed one full life circle and took the right decisions at the right time.

Fondly remember the ray of hope thread and how it kept me and many others motivated.

How much time do we get to tavwk to Canada after getting ppr? Is it 3 months or is it based on expiration of medical tests(for eg, if medical expiration is 6 months from the day ppr is received, can I travel after 5 months?)

shingariisha

Nov 30, 2017
Need your urgent assistance to get PCC for Nigeria from India . I am an Indian Citizen who has stayed in Lagos, Nigeria for 8 months.

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......

Congratulations and I wish you success[/QUOTE]
Hoping to share similar sentiments soon.....Just awaiting patiently for my number to call!

From one "yardie" to the next congrats........

Shine9

Nov 20, 2017
Hi everyone please l was asked which place I would like to go to whenni get to Canada. From what l read so far there are states that might be favourable. Is Manitoba OK? Will it help me?
Secondly l don't understand what "tie breaker" means.
I will appreciate a response

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
How is it possible to predict the cut-off point without knowing the current pool stats? The latest pool figures were released on November 9th and since then there has been a draw on November 15. So, at the moment no one (except CIC staff) knows how many candidates are in the pool. Could you explain to me how do you come up with your predictions?
CIC has been revealing data from April onwards about the EE pool status, so you can approximately calculate the average number of folks getting added (includes those who increase their CRS score) to the EE pool at each CRS range each day.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
onfirmation letter, reall
Step 1: Login to https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/home/
Step 2: Scroll down and click on "Police Clearance Certificate" Link
Step 3: Click on "Access Service" Link
Step 4: Enter all the personal details and click on T & C
Step 5: Attach Passport/Your digital Pic/Dubai Visa PDF copy
Step 6: Tap on "Next " Button
Step 7: Tap on Submit button
Step 8: Add the delivery details where you want you PCC to be delivered once it is stamped
Step 9: Check mark all the T&C's again and pay the amount 320 AED
Step 10: You should receive an email with the payment receipt.

yes i read the part where it said only pay by GCC card but I still went ahead and used my UK Bank Mastercard and it worked fine without a hassle.
Hi Khalid,

Congrats on your Dubai PCC. I am looking forward to applying too, currently based in Hungary and the entire Biometrics process is a nightmare since theres no UAE embassy here. I exited the UAE in 2016.

Could you please confirm what did you fill in the blanks for :

If you are currently in UAE or outside?
Do you have emirates ID? (I dont have it anymore but I have a copy and its number)

Also the Dubai visa copy you uploaded was with the cancellation stamp? Finally, did you simply ignore the biometric copy section and proceeded further?

Thanks!

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Something to give people hope!

I just analyzed the previous round of invitations and it seems that we are in a similar situation as we were between draw 67 and draw 68. There was a 3-week gap between the two draws. In the 68th draw, 3264 people were invited and the cut-off point increased from 440 to 441.

Similarly, now we are in a 3-week gap and the cut-off score for the 78th draw was 438. Therefore, if there will be a draw on December 6th with a similar number of ITAs (around 3200), then probably the cut-off score will be around 441-442 for the 79th round. This is just a speculation based on the similar round of invitations and nothing more. ;)
Yes, if they issue more than 3200 ITAs, then a cut off in the lower 440s is very much possible. If the ITAs remain around 2750 as in the previous draw, then the cut off would be near to 450.

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
Yes, if they issue more than 3200 ITAs, then a cut off in the lower 440s is very much possible. If the ITAs remain around 2750 as in the previous draw, then the cut off would be near to 450.
Guys between 425 and 435 Jan to march 2018 will be fruitful.
Less hopes in DEC. Seems cic doesn't want to start 2018 with a low score.
I wish a back to back draw in DEC which can bring back our lost hopes but chances look meagre.:(:(

abhcan

Star Member
Hi everyone please l was asked which place I would like to go to whenni get to Canada. From what l read so far there are states that might be favourable. Is Manitoba OK? Will it help me?
Secondly l don't understand what "tie breaker" means.
I will appreciate a response
1. not sure I can answer your question on Manitoba.

2. Tie breaker is when CRS cutoff is for example 438 points. There will be lot of ppl at 438 CRS... to decide who gets an ITA and who doesn't , They will look at the time when the EE profile was submitted. Earlier you submit, more chances on getting the ITA.

Hope that clarifies

Shine9

Nov 20, 2017
1. not sure I can answer your question on Manitoba.

2. Tie breaker is when CRS cutoff is for example 438 points. There will be lot of ppl at 438 CRS... to decide who gets an ITA and who doesn't , They will look at the time when the EE profile was submitted. Earlier you submit, more chances on getting the ITA.

Hope that clarifies
Thank you so much.

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hi Khalid,

Congrats on your Dubai PCC. I am looking forward to applying too, currently based in Hungary and the entire Biometrics process is a nightmare since theres no UAE embassy here. I exited the UAE in 2016.

Could you please confirm what did you fill in the blanks for :

If you are currently in UAE or outside?
Do you have emirates ID? (I dont have it anymore but I have a copy and its number)

Also the Dubai visa copy you uploaded was with the cancellation stamp? Finally, did you simply ignore the biometric copy section and proceeded further?

Thanks!
I selected Outside UAE and yes I uploaded copy of emirates ID. Did not upload UAE visa copy as that was not required. Only uploaded Emirates ID. It did not ask for biometric copy. Just proceeded further.

Good Luck!

mirappi18

Feb 25, 2016
Hello Guys,

Can any one help me clear this query.

Is it possible to create the EE profile without my Spouses IELTS,ECA report as he is giving his IELTS only in Jan 2018.
I am at a CRS 408 (NOC 2172) without adding my spouses credentials. Adding his credentials will increase our CRS to 435.

So is it better to create the EE profile right away and then add his detail's in Jan.

Or should I wait for every thing and create EE profile in Jan 2018.

Any experts here please advise....