Nov 28, 2017
Outland
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
23-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
We believe there will be back to back draw in this months.if so, surely the CRS will come down !!!
I am also sitting with 436!
I believe if the number of ITAs plannned for the year is reached, CIC will limit the ITAs in the December month draws. If the issued ITA count is lesser than the estimated count for this year, BINGO!, there is a very huge possibility that the CRS points are going to drop to low margin. So just check the statistics of 2017 program, you can predict what will be the cut off score for the next upcoming draws.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
There is nothing wrong in attaching pay stubs, tax forms, promotion hike emails - I followed what my seniors informed me who got their PR without providing any additional docs.
If you have not mentioned in the work history just leave it. But if you have mentioned, get the Reference(from HR) and Experience Letter (from Manager)
Mate, I am not fighting or against you, I am just pointing out what is required by IRCC. You are advising people to get two different letters, Reference letter and Experience letter while IRCC clearly said "a reference OR experience letter from the employer". Applicants need One letter only. Why should some one need to put extra effort while those extra documents are not necessary at all if the applicant has one letter according to the IRCC instructions? and more importantly few of us do not have all those extra documents and they might get panicked reading your post that these are requirements.
In my opinion Canadian Immigration system is the most reliable and transparent immigration system in the world. There is no hidden rules which will be exercised on applicants in any stage of the process. So we should not be worried about adding documents on our own just thinking "Nothing wrong" or "They may ask later". What ever documents they need they have mentioned explicitly on their website. There is no room for hidden requirements.
Anyway you may consider saying "You May Add" in your advice for additional documents so that it does not sound mandatory for anyone who hasn't done much research on the system.

palanioct09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Outland
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
23-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
Mate, I am not fighting or against you, I am just pointing out what is required by IRCC. You are advising people to get two different letters, Reference letter and Experience letter while IRCC clearly said "a reference OR experience letter from the employer". Applicants need One letter only. Why should some one need to put extra effort while those extra documents are not necessary at all if the applicant has one letter according to the IRCC instructions? and more importantly few of us do not have all those extra documents and they might get panicked reading your post that these are requirements.
In my opinion Canadian Immigration system is the most reliable and transparent immigration system in the world. There is no hidden rules which will be exercised on applicants in any stage of the process. So we should not be worried about adding documents on our own just thinking "Nothing wrong" or "They may ask later". What ever documents they need they have mentioned explicitly on their website. There is no room for hidden requirements.
Anyway you may consider saying "You May Add" in your advice for additional documents so that it does not sound mandatory for anyone who hasn't done much research on the system.
Peace Bro! :)

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

I just joined the forum, I'm very happy to see numerous things are discussed here.. It's really helping me to get more info about EE..

bsingha

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hi guys, I entered the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) found on my previous visitor visa on the EE profile but it doesn't appear on the application summary. Will they only be assigned after APR?
It does not show for me either. I guess it should be fine.

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
I know we are all desperate to go to Canada. Though this long wait tests our patience , it will make us super prepared for the moment we are gonna land and cherish that for the rest of our lives. And anything that comes after hard work and patience has more benefits than something comes to us hands down. All the best to my fellow pool mates :) :)

Nikita Pant

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
Doc's Request.
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
I updated my EE profile and on my account it's showing "update not submitted". So, how long does it take for the profile to be updated or submitted?

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
ughh why oh why didnt i prepare my profile before nov 15. i just submitted it on nov 27th.
had i submitted the profile before Nov 15, i have gotten my ITA and would have been working on my documents right now :((

now its so unpredictable. what if the cut off is 450. what if there is no draw next week. what if they decide to cotinue increasing the CSR? then im doomed forever.

what if the rules get more strict.

im going insane thinking about these things. someone please give me some hope.
Don't think so much:p

indcan86

Oct 6, 2017
Don't think so much:p
when following the trends of last year it is clear that there was no more than 3 draws in november last year. We have to consider the fact that is also the end of year 2017 and the new quota will start from january 2018. In the last year the folowing draws occured in november:

#46 – November 2, 2016 2,080 472 points
#47 – November 16, 2016 2,427 470 points
#48 – November 30, 2016 559 786 points

This was 2 regular draws and one PNP draw. For this year november, there had been already 4 draws, 2 daws on november 1, third draw on november 8 and the fourth one on november 15.

We can definitely hope for a draw on December 6, and if they keep the invites in between 2550-2900, the crs will definitely stay between 435-445.(my opinion, becuse there is a huge number of the applicants having their score in the range of 430-440).

RayGeo

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Anyone has added spouse work experience in EE profile? For Non -canadian experience do we need to add?
In work experience section for spouse, it is asking whether spouse has gt work experience. Confused with what to do. If i say yes, i might need to show .reference letter for all experience mentioned, Kindly suggest

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Anyone has added spouse work experience in EE profile? For Non -canadian experience do we need to add?
In work experience section for spouse, it is asking whether spouse has gt work experience. Confused with what to do. If i say yes, i might need to show .reference letter for all experience mentioned, Kindly suggest
My wife has got non-Canadian experience and I did mention about that in EE, try to be transparent as much as you can.