LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Reactions: Samroze

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Bro for UAE PCC I need a small clarification, My wife lived there for about 7 months there and after that we moved to Oman. I dont have a copy of her Emirates ID. Do you have idea how I can get PCC from Dubai.

Thanks
They usually ask UAE resident ID copy or Visa copy, in your case you should contact any UAE embassy nearby, hope they may give you clear answer.

PS: Now they launched new online based system, if you live outside of UAE, you may only (exclusively) apply for Dubai PCC by using that online system.

Reactions: Hassan.Fahm

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
So. give or take 60,000 invites for people <600 points? I am assuming that folks with 600+ points are counted in PNP quota. Is this true?

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
So. give or take 60,000 invites for people <600 points? I am assuming that folks with 600+ points are counted in PNP quota. Is this true?
PNP itself is 600 so you cannot have 600+ if you dont have PNP

Saidkhan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
AHMEDABAD, INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018
Hi wonderful people,

Just wanted to inform you about myself gonna miss u for a while.

Decided to take a break from EE for a while like about 1 or 2 months and come back with full of positivity. As i am expecting my ITA in jan or feb as i am at 429.

Will surely miss u all, now just want to concentrate on my work.

Special thanks to.
Abhishek
Andieangel
Karnesh
Pikecann
Pessacanada
Tanaka San
Samroze
Xilxiban
Gavinsouthafrica
Trumprefugee
Sunder
And all newbies...

Stay happy stay positive.

(i might come back every Wednesday) - Not sure about this. :confused:

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Hi wonderful people,

Just wanted to inform you about myself gonna miss u for a while.

Decided to take a break from EE for a while like about 1 or 2 months and come back with full of positivity. As i am expecting my ITA in jan or feb as i am at 429.

Will surely miss u all, now just want to concentrate on my work.

Special thanks to.
Abhishek
Andieangel
Karnesh
Pikecann
Pessacanada
Tanaka San
Samroze
Xilxiban
Gavinsouthafrica
Trumprefugee
Sunder
And all newbies...

Stay happy stay positive.

(i might come back every Wednesday) - Not sure about this. :confused:
magic do happen on Wednesdaysss.. :) This New Year will be Blast ..." HOPE"

Last edited:

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
They usually ask UAE resident ID copy or Visa copy, in your case you should contact any UAE embassy nearby, hope they may give you clear answer.

PS: Now they launched new online based system, if you live outside of UAE, you may only (exclusively) apply for Dubai PCC by using that online system.
I have a similar case. I lived my entire time in UAE then I moved to Qatar for work. Now the UAE embassy is closed here and there's no way to get the PCCs.

Is there any way I can get them? I have friends in UAE, is there anything they can do to obtain it on my behalf?

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
I have a similar case. I lived my entire time in UAE then I moved to Qatar for work. Now the UAE embassy is closed here and there's no way to get the PCCs.

Is there any way I can get them? I have friends in UAE, is there anything they can do to obtain it on my behalf?
Well I have requested my friend to check with Dubai Police. I will post once I have some answer from him

Reactions: hishamx87

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW

Hi there, yes you can get it online from now. Before online service was for those who live in the territory, yesterday I sent my friend to that Dubai based department and he was told to apply for it online even if you live outside, you need your 15 digit emirates ID number, here is the link:
https://www.moi.gov.ae/en/eservices/issuance.clearcriminalrecord.certificate.348.aspx

Good luck!

Reactions: Samroze and Mithu3

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi, as of two days ago I have 442 points. Do you think I'll receive an ITA in the 79th round?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi there, great to see you back.

I hope you have settled in well. Thank you very much for the encouragement. Its very refreshing to get such positive vibes, they revive our energy to fight for our Canadian dream.

Thanks again.
Hi friend. Let me tell you how it was. The hardest part after the PR was finding a good apartment. It was time consuming but worth it. I recommend you do that as soon you get your PR, don't wait to come here and look for it or you might end up somewhere you don't want to be in just because you are in a hurry to find something. We looked for about a month. Then the problem was how to pay the first month's rent because they would receive only money orders or cash so we actually found someone online who was from Ottawa and just asked him if he would do this for us. I deposited the money on his account and the guy we never saw in our lives went to the administrative office in our building and payed the rent for us. Then I went to a couple of prearrival seminars, they are called SOPA (JobSearchStrategies) and CIIP. Very useful. They help you with targeting your CV for specific jobs. As I was learning how to write my resume, I applied for a couple of jobs while I was back home. I got ONE call for an interview for a PhD Student position at Ottawa Hospital Research Institute. As soon as we landed, I came to an interview and Boom! Got the job in less than 10 days after we landed! Another thing I must say I don't have so much lab experience, but it didn't matter because my grades were high. So I will be doing my PhD here, work in the lab and hopefully get a few scholarships. My husband got invited to an interview too after about 10 applications. I hope that gives you a sense of life in Canada. And Ottawa isn't even such a big city so Toronto and other mega cities should be even better. All the best!

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017