+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
Bro this is a RAY OF HOPE

In Jan 2015 Draw CRS Score was 886
In Dec 2015 Draw Score was 460
In Dec 22 206 Draw CRS Score was 475 (Inv 2,878)
In May 31 2017 Draw Score touched 413 (Invitations 3,877)

In first 2 years, I never ever thought of applying as I always believed i will never achieve it.

Now I can see not a ray "RATHER A SUNLIGHT" of hope for all aspirants here
Yes true but not that quick :p
Next draw will definitely not drop so low, it can drop gradually reaching 400 but not immediately.
Enjoy the sunshine till then;)

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
it’s not me,it’s Trudeau ... :)
And it wouldn’t have been possible without valuable inputs from my fellow ROH friends esp the veterans like u :)
You know @TanakaM made one thing clear for me which has significantly changed the status of my application. Therefore, I am really thankful to all of you here for guiding and advising with their experience and knowledge.

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Yes true but not that quick :p
Next draw will definitely not drop so low, it can drop gradually reaching 400 but not immediately.
Enjoy the sunshine till then;)

Well I am not saying it will be 400 But it will come down to 400. See from 475 CRS in Dec it went to 413 in May so you never know to what level it can go down from 439 CRS (Nov 15 2017). So all of the applicant seems to have more than reasonable chance I believe

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
You know @TanakaM made one thing clear for me which has significantly changed the status of my application. Therefore, I am really thankful to all of you here for guiding and advising with their experience and knowledge.
Great, that's good to hear.:)

Reactions: Hassan.Fahm

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Oh yes. You only need a minimum of 1 year in your primary NOC. The rest can come from multple NOCs.

All the best
You just solved a really big problem for me.

Thanks A LOT!!!!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I need some help regarding work experience
If i move to quebec on work permit( study visa(wife) with spouse(me)) then i will get work permit as per my consultant.
can anyone tell me if i am going to get the points for under Federal express entry system for that or not??
If I understand your question correctly, you are asking if work experience in Quebec can gain you points in the Express Entry system right?

The answer is Yes. All work experience gains you points. This will actually be Canadian experience thus after a year you will qualify under CEC.

Regards

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone!

So pleased to read whole 5 pages, hopes, believable people and nice discussion for clear questions, wow, great day today!
I'm done with all my PCCs today and now will wait my medicals, after that I may submit my application! And I'm thankful my big brother @TanakaM for helping all of us, and hope to see everyone here in Canada very soon. AOR is coming ;)
Good luck to those who are waiting this week's draw, stay positive and hopeful! You will be awarded a chance sometime very soon, please be careful with your application, do not use incorrect details or something that you don't have, otherwise this may lead up to 5 years ban as per Canadian immigration regulations. :cool:
And also, all the best to those who are doing post-ITA, hope to see some candidates being approved very soon after AOR :)

Finally, where is my little brother @Karnesh, get ready for the party of this week, without a DJ no party for us :D:D:D

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Hello everyone!

So pleased to read whole 5 pages, hopes, believable people and nice discussion for clear questions, wow, great day today!
I'm done with all my PCCs today and now will wait my medicals, after that I may submit my application! And I'm thankful my big brother @TanakaM for helping all of us, and hope to see everyone here in Canada very soon. AOR is coming ;)
Good luck to those who are waiting this week's draw, stay positive and hopeful! You will be awarded a chance sometime very soon, please be careful with your application, do not use incorrect details or something that you don't have, otherwise this may lead up to 5 years ban as per Canadian immigration regulations. :cool:
And also, all the best to those who are doing post-ITA, hope to see some candidates being approved very soon after AOR :)

Finally, where is my little brother @Karnesh, get ready for the party of this week, without a DJ no party for us :D:D:D
Best of luck with your AOR Bro!!

Reactions: pessacanada

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Hello everyone!

Bro for UAE PCC I need a small clarification, My wife lived there for about 7 months there and after that we moved to Oman. I dont have a copy of her Emirates ID. Do you have idea how I can get PCC from Dubai.

Thanks

RayGeo

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi All,

If we update something in EE profile, Will the date change with respect to that?