FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success

This is my journey from CRS 345 to CRS 440...
Today i got the precious ITA...

So guys do not loose hope, just try to improve your CRS score..( especially if your CRS score under 400s)
if you want it, stay hopeful, you will get it.
Congrats! Can you please share how you increased your CRS score from 345 to 440?

Reactions: saimurali88

RayGeo

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi All,
Is it mandatory for the spouse (Secondary applicant) to submit reference letter or experience letter for PR?
what all they consider for the secondary applicant?

Aryaansohaali

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Cape town
I have a question. I have submitted my EE profile and am in the pool with 436 points. My wife’s Wes report is due on completion on nov 28. Now my question is if I update my profile on nov 28 to get extra 10 points and the draw is on 29 November will I remain an active pool member with 436 points even if the Wes 10 points are not updated on my profile as it may take 24 hours. Or I will become inactive for 24 hours till the points are updated. I don’t want to miss the draw so Should I update the profile on 28 nov or do it after the draw?? TIA

Rockxan

Nov 16, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Even I don't know much details, but I too had a dilemma and what I came to know is later it can be more complex for her. You might have to go with sponsorship or something and that too after some time I guess. So it is a bit risky and hence I opted out with that option. You can increase your ielts score, a minimum of 7 in speaking,reading and writing,and listening 8 . try that on CIC website and see if it makes some difference. If so, you can improvise your score with ielts.
Dear it's already CLB 10. Sadly I have no other way out to increase my score except sibling points or job offer. My age 38, is against my crs.

JinandMango

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
Hey experts,

Can I get a new passport after PPR and CoPR? I might have to renew it as I will have less than 6 months left expiry date.

I am "in-land" Canada so some people told me that the "6 months validity rule" doesn't apply to me, but others told me that I might get refused during PPR if I don't have 6 months left. Any thoughts?

Thank you!

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hi guys.i need your suggestion.My crs score is 404 and 425 with and without my wife respectively . And what more I can't enhance my score. It's already maximum be it experience or ielts etc. My masters is considered one year diploma or otherwise score could have been 432 :(. With 425 I could be in with a chance:) to get an ITA in near future. Now I wonder in case I get an ITA:D at score of 425 having EE profile without her, will they(officials)allow her to enter in canada at a later stage. I am in bit of dilemma what should I do. Appreciate your valuable feedback.
Thanks
Hey, i had to log in back into this account when i saw your post. I will advice you to remove your wife " not to deny that you are married but that shes not accompanying you" when you get your ITA and later get COPR, they will ask about your wife, ask for some docs and request for both passport "yours and wife" this is not an information i saw online, its a first hand experience.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.i need your suggestion.My crs score is 404 and 425 with and without my wife respectively . And what more I can't enhance my score. It's already maximum be it experience or ielts etc. My masters is considered one year diploma or otherwise score could have been 432 :(. With 425 I could be in with a chance:) to get an ITA in near future. Now I wonder in case I get an ITA:D at score of 425 having EE profile without her, will they(officials)allow her to enter in canada at a later stage. I am in bit of dilemma what should I do. Appreciate your valuable feedback.
Thanks
So you say, that all options are exhausted,

Let me ask following:
1. Do you speak French and did you take TEF Canada?
2. IF not are you learning French?
3. Does your spouse speak English or French so that she can take IELTS / TEF?
4. If she does not, is she willing to learn those languages?
5. Does your spouse has her education evaluated?
6. Are you and your spouse willing to improve your education?

As you can see you have lot of options how to improve your score. It just requires more effort. That's all.

Reactions: Mithu3

Rockxan

Nov 16, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Hey, i had to log in back into this account when i saw your post. I will advice you to remove your wife " not to deny that you are married but that shes not accompanying you" when you get your ITA and later get COPR, they will ask about your wife, ask for some docs and request for both passport "yours and wife" this is not an information i saw online, its a first hand experience.
Thanks for replying dear
I am curious to know what was the answer then when they asked about docs and passport. And my question remains same whether I would be able to bring her to Canada.

Rockxan

Nov 16, 2017
India
NOC Code......
So you say, that all options are exhausted,

Let me ask following:
1. Do you speak French and did you take TEF Canada?
2. IF not are you learning French?
3. Does your spouse speak English or French so that she can take IELTS / TEF?
4. If she does not, is she willing to learn those languages?
5. Does your spouse has her education evaluated?
6. Are you and your spouse willing to improve your education?

As you can see you have lot of options how to improve your score. It just requires more effort. That's all.
Thanks for replying
Well, I don't have enough time to learn one more language again. Even if somehow I garner some courage and time I don't find any institute in my city offering French language teaching.
My wife don't speak or willing to learn either of these languages.
Education improvement won't do any good in terms of enhancement of score as by the time we complete it, age again falls in for deducting our score further.
By the way it's already master in science (chemistry).only thing left to do is P.hd.
Thanks

Reactions: Mithu3

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Congrats! Can you please share how you increased your CRS score from 345 to 440?
basically it all relay on to increase IELTS score... my husband and i worked hard to give it our best... husband's IELTS is CLB 10 on all bands. This is the main boost of all.
İ have to say we are unlucky on age point cos' we both are 40 o_O
My husband's phD helped a lot. And lastly with sibling point there comes magic 440

And i can say there are plenty more ways to increase points as well ... like we both were/are willing to learn French too.. and we were looking to attend 1 or 2 year certification programs to boost CRS score as well... we are still gonna make those happen hopefully.. not for score but for ourselfs...

Last edited:

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for replying
Well, I don't have enough time to learn one more language again. Even if somehow I garner some courage and time I don't find any institute in my city offering French language teaching.
Education improvement won't do any good in terms of enhancement of score as by the time we complete it, age again falls in for deducting our score further.
By the way it's already master in science (chemistry).only thing left to do is P.hd.
Thanks
Then it is simple. It is not that you don't have possibilities (you can learn language at home or online), it is more like you do not want to take the extra mile for it.
So obviously Canada is not your priority.

And just a curiosity, if you wife does not wanna learn, how does she wanna live in Canada?
I am sorry, but I do not think Canada needs immigrants who does not want to learn any of official languages.

cankrk

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Thanks for replying
Thanks
I think that learning French up to the CLB7 on all bands is much easier than earning an PhD. Unless you already began working on your dissertation. Nowadays, with Skype, italki and netflix is much easier.
What is worrying is your's wife unwillingness to learn English. That will be an essential skill for her if you succeed with your PR.

Reactions: Mithu3 and Rockxan