+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

MippiShick

Nov 8, 2017
Looking at the last few draws it seems like CIC wants to keep ITAs issuance less than 3000 per draw and since we haven’t seen CRS drop below 439 since October 18 I will assume there must be a lot of applicants in the 433-438 range so my prediction would be ( just a guess)

29 nov draw. CRS. 437
13 dec. draw. CRS. 434
20 dec. Draw. CRS. 430

I hope it is Nov 29 > Dec 6 > Dec 20

NanaPrah

Nov 6, 2017
No worries guys! @vensak even tried to have a go at me once and ended up proving my own point! It seems that his role is to talk down to people and prove his "black and white theories". The audacity he has JUST BECAUSE he is a PR that has only landed A FEW MONTHS ago gives him the thought that he knows the ins and outs of Canada itself and think he has the "right" shoot harsh words at people.

Since you are an Adult yourself then hear this STRAIGHT FROM ANOTHER PR: It was hope and encouragement of this Ray of Hope thread that help me through. Whether you achieved PR without the help of any ROH threads but plain hard numbers is your business.
Just remember: Canadian PR is a privilege, not your Right...Whoever you think deserve or don't deserve to be a Canadian PR, sadly to say, ITS NOT UP TO YOU.
Thanks for this @SGtoCAD and for everyone who has given him a wonderful reply. @vensak, if you are so good at following the rules then you should probably take your English classes again and sit for another exam. This would make you a very good PR Canada will be proud of, because what you've been writing in your submissions isn't really good english. I had to re-read through to understand some of the things you were trying to say. All the best.

akhilakc

Nov 24, 2017
A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success

This is my journey from CRS 345 to CRS 440...
Today i got the precious ITA...

So guys do not loose hope, just try to improve your CRS score..( especially if your CRS score under 400s)
if you want it, stay hopeful, you will get it.
How did you improve your score?

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Most Common Reasons for Rejection
Most common is PCC:
a. Not included
b. No Coloured Scan attached
c. Dates don't cover complete period of stay (for e.g. you stayed in one address until 13th August but PCC cover dates till 31st July – don’t miss even one day)
d. The wrong PCC attached (includes not attaching PCC where you have lived more than 6 months – calculate your stay duration by adding all stays and include PCC if combine stay is 180 days or more)
e. LOE: Not writing explanation of why you weren’t able to attach PCC required and what you have done so far – attach evidence such as PCC Application submitted
f. Incomplete Documents – Some countries require additional documents such as consent forms for IRCC to directly get info therefore, it is important to read carefully CIC Guidance for each specific country before applying.
g. States PCC – Some countries do not have Central/Federal PCC System and therefore, you are advised to get PCC from all states you have lived (For work, study, and residential purpose excluding short stays). In addition, read CIC guidance, as they sometimes require Federal PCC as well instead of just State PCC.
h. Change in Circumstance such as visiting country after having PCC will not remain valid so you need to be careful and may need to apply for PCC again.
Medical Reports:
a. This includes failure to get Upfront Medical or After Letter from IRCC for any reason.
b. In addition, if you have any physical or mental issues the IRCC will reject your application and will advise you to set a meeting with your panellist for further advice or treatment plans – I know some people who recovered after some medication or physiatrist help and got PR later on.
c. Very rare but most significant error I saw was when one person submitted a report from a doctor who was not registered as approved panellist – see from CIC website before booking appointment.
d. Ensure you know what tests are required. Although, it is very rare on one occasion candidate only told panellist that she needs a test for Canada not indicating PR (nowadays for EE) and result was that Full Examination was not done resulting in rejection. {However, that panellist was dropped from approved list after short time but you must be careful if you are not booking appointment from well-reputed institute or Doctor.}
Conversion of Files:
a. Only convert files in the approved format and not just what suits best to you
b. If you are using software’s or online tools for PDF conversion then it is recommended to test it on different readers (such as Foxit or Adobe) before submitting. IRCC will be using Adobe Acrobat so make sure your files (all pages) will open in it. There is a case where IRCC rejected the incomplete application due to files not opening in Adobe (file was converted using Foxit).
c. Your documents must be clear and readable after reducing its size (it is recommended to not have a file below 150)
d. Always convert or scan your file in Color version unless where states by the IRCC to have a grayscale or black and white.
Passport and Visa Status:
a. It is important to attach your Passports and Residential Cards (if applicable) along with your file.
b. Make sure all pages with stamps are also included as IRCC rejected the application in past for not having a stamp for existing of one of the countries.
Education:
a. Not including ECA report or only including ECA number
b. Not including Degrees and Transcripts – please note that IRCC will reject incomplete files unlike OINP, which asks for additional information.
c. If you have distant learning course or studied in a different country than where the Institute is located then include this in Letter of Explanation and clearly mention your status.
Experience:
a. Not including Job responsibility letters or not matching with NOC.
b. Documents submitted cannot be verified the due lack of information of company available online.
c. Company registered in the house or residential area that may raise the question on quality of work performed.
d. Could not answer questions or satisfy officer during a formal interview.
These are the most common Reasons identified from the sample of more than 1,000 applicants in 2016/17.
Applicable sections :
Section R10 - an applicant that makes but even one mistake in the uploading of his/her forms or documents can have their case rejected under Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (R10).
R10 imposes absolute strict liability on the applicant and the onus is on the applicant to submit a complete application with correct documents.
Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) includes a new authority that supports the Express Entry system.
Under section A11.2, an officer may not issue a visa to an applicant who did not or does not meet the Express Entry minimum entry criteria (MEC) or did not or does not possess the qualifications for which they received their CRS score at the time when
the invitation to apply (ITA) was issued; or
the e-APR was received by IRCC.
When reviewing an application, processing offices must determine if
the applicant possesses the qualifications that they declared in their e-APR, as corroborated by the applicant’s supporting documentation; and
when the applicant submits their e-APR, the information provided in their Express Entry profile has not materially changed to the degree that the applicant would not have been issued an ITA in that round of invitations.
Accordingly, officers should refuse an application under section A11.2 if it is determined that
at the time of the ITA or e-APR, the applicant did not or does not meet the MEC, which includes the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply; or
the applicant’s recalculated CRS score has fallen below that of the lowest-ranked candidate invited to apply in that round of invitations.

All the best guys who are preparing their docs after ITA
Please go through the above and do Not leave any question unanswered to cic. Please be very careful while filling the personal as well as address history. Don't leave any gaps and explain the situation if there are any gaps. For ex..stufent from so and so date till so and so..then looking for a job...in the period before you start working.. keep a record of everything you've entered. Incase you are asked adr for any forms then the info you entered should be matching exactly.

While uploading PDF name them properly so that you don't get confused. For ex. Name.pcc; name.medical; name.passport as you have to upload for all family members.

All the best..
This is really helpful...in post ITA process, can I pm you, in case I get stuck somewhere?

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Hi all been going through some trouble thought to share and get that ray of hope, ok here it is.
1. My current designation is getting changed from B to A (so kind of demotion but my grade and level remain the same so nothing on salary) My roles and responsibilities will change because of this not all but few of them (will depend on my manager)
2. Due to this, I have requested reference letter now before the change is implemented.
3. I want to know will it impact my NOC or anywhere.
4. I have CRS 413 so expecting ITA earliest by Feb and later till may so how long is reference letter valid for current employer
5. Should I inform CIC on this after I get reference letter ?
Any help really appreciated.

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Dear Friends need one advise,
Software test engineer falls under which NOC .. 2173 or 2283? as per CIC website its 2173. kindly guide me pls?...

2173 - Software engineers and designers
Software engineers and designers research, design, evaluate, integrate and maintain software applications, technical environments, operating systems, embedded software, information warehouses and telecommunications software. They are employed in information technology consulting firms, information technology research and development firms, and information technology units throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.

• Illustrative example(s)
    • application architect
    • computer software engineer
    • embedded software engineer
    • software architect
    • software design engineer
    • software design verification engineer
    • software designer
    • software testing engineer
    • systems integration engineer - software
    • technical architect - software
    • telecommunications software engineer

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for this @SGtoCAD and for everyone who has given him a wonderful reply. @vensak, if you are so good at following the rules then you should probably take your English classes again and sit for another exam. This would make you a very good PR Canada will be proud of, because what you've been writing in your submissions isn't really good english. I had to re-read through to understand some of the things you were trying to say. All the best.
LOL. I am PR already. What about you?

Reactions: shyam.7944

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi all been going through some trouble thought to share and get that ray of hope, ok here it is.
1. My current designation is getting changed from B to A (so kind of demotion but my grade and level remain the same so nothing on salary) My roles and responsibilities will change because of this not all but few of them (will depend on my manager)
2. Due to this, I have requested reference letter now before the change is implemented.
3. I want to know will it impact my NOC or anywhere.
4. I have CRS 413 so expecting ITA earliest by Feb and later till may so how long is reference letter valid for current employer
5. Should I inform CIC on this after I get reference letter ?
Any help really appreciated.
I don't think a reference letter has qn expiry date, provided you're still in that same employment and job role as at the time IRCC will be conducting background checks directly with your employer. So it's important to notify CIC if your circumstance changes post ITA. If your job role changes completely, then you have to look for the NOC title that best relates to the new role. Hope this helps?