AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
@sundar17feb99 , @Samroze , @abhishek_89 , All Seniors, any idea on when OINP might issue NOI under HCP stream in 2018 ?
any trend such as once they complete the ongoing applications which were submitted in Nov 2017 or so they will issue .
I was not in EE pool in 2017 until october 2017 was not following the trend, so not sure how frequently NOI were issued this year.
but the latest date is February 21, 2017 when they opened HCP stream application process and in May 2017 they issued fresh NOI[Based on OINP program update page] , if they follow similar trend then we will have to wait until May..
One can only speculate the times. However, you can be sure that they will re-open mid jan or early feb.

Reason being.
As you had noticed, currently it's closed as they have met the quota. CIC set the target of 55,000 PNP applicants for 2018 which is higher than 2017 target of 51,000. OINP is the most favoured among applicants, considering that , large chunk of that additional 4000 seats may be allotted to OINP.
So,we can expect an early re-opening than in 2017.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Last edited:

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
No worries guys! @vensak even tried to have a go at me once and ended up proving my own point! It seems that his role is to talk down to people and prove his "black and white theories". The audacity he has JUST BECAUSE he is a PR that has only landed A FEW MONTHS ago gives him the thought that he knows the ins and outs of Canada itself and think he has the "right" shoot harsh words at people.

Since you are an Adult yourself then hear this STRAIGHT FROM ANOTHER PR: It was hope and encouragement of this Ray of Hope thread that help me through. Whether you achieved PR without the help of any ROH threads but plain hard numbers is your business.
Just remember: Canadian PR is a privilege, not your Right...Whoever you think deserve or don't deserve to be a Canadian PR, sadly to say, ITS NOT UP TO YOU.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi fellow aspirants,

Can anyone pls predict what might be the cut off threshold margin for the last few remaining draws of 2017? Let's assume there will be draws on 29th November, 13th December and 20th December.

I am feeling like with no IELTS exam from 12th November to 1st December, there should be some very fascinating CRS cut off for the 13th & 20th December draws. What do you feel guys? :)

Reactions: andieangel

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi fellow aspirants,

Can anyone pls predict what might be the cut off threshold margin for the last few remaining draws of 2017? Let's assume there will be draws on 29th November, 13th December and 20th December.

I am feeling like with no IELTS exam from 12th November to 1st December, there should be some very fascinating CRS cut off for the 13th & 20th December draws. What do you feel guys? :)
As we only can guess then let's guess wild ;) My guess is 3000 ITAs-CRS 433, 3200 ITAs-CRS 429 and 3400 ITAs-CRS 425 to finish the year :rolleyes::)

Ronke1114

Nov 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
@vensek. I went through your comments and I must say, you are special. Lol. This is ray of hope, you got your PR, good for you but you have NO RIGHT to assume one is not serious, just because.

We all have back stories and all we need is hope.

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Friends .. hope below information will help u guys during job search .. keep it handy..

Job Search & Staffing Services

www.careerbuilder.ca
www.6figures.com
www.acsess.org
www.adecco.ca
www.allstarjobs.ca
www.auto-jobs.ca
www.bestjobsca.com
www.bridges.com
www.ca.linkedin.com
www.canadainfonet.org
www.canadajobexpo.com
www.canadajobs.com
www.canadiancareers.com
www.canadianjobs.com
www.careego.com
www.careeraim.com
www.careerbeacon.com
www.careeredge.ca
www.careerjet.ca
www.careerkey.com
www.charityvillage.com
www.cisystems.com
www.contactpoint.ca
www.cooljobscanada.com
www.coreservicesinc.com
www.dice.com
www.directjobs.ca
www.educationcanada.com
www.eluta.ca
www.fepsearchgroup.com
www.freshgigs.ca
www.geographyjobs.ca
www.glassdoor.ca
www.gurulink.ca
www.headhuntersdirectory.com
www.helpunlimited.ca
www.higherbracket.ca
www.hirecanada.ca
www.hireimmigrants.ca
www.hodes.com
www.hrinfodesk.com
www.hunt.ca
www.ianmartin.com
www.ictc-ctic.ca
www.indeed.ca
www.inteqna.com
www.jobbank.gc.ca
www.jobforum.ca
www.jobpostcanada.com
www.jobpostings.ca
www.jobs-emplois.gc.ca
www.jobs-open.ca
www.jobs.ca
www.jobs.itworldcanada.com
www.jobshark.com
www.jobsog.com
www.jobspress.com
www.JustTechJobs.com
www.kellyservices.ca
www.mechanicshub.com
www.mediajobsearchcanada.com
www.monster.ca
www.neuvoo.ca
www.prosearchnetworkgroup.com
www.qsic.org
www.quantum.ca
www.randstad.ca
www.resumark.com
www.salesforcesearch.com
www.simplyhired.ca
www.sisystems.com
www.studentsinbusiness.ca
www.talentegg.ca
www.TechCareers.com
www.theladders.com
www.vtrac.com
www.westforcecanada.com
www.workopolis.ca
www.workopolis.com
www.wowjobs.ca
www.youhaveaproject.com
www.youth.gc.ca

##Salary Guide
http://www.convertunits.com/salary/
https://www.payscale.com/
https://www.glassdoor.ca

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Friends .. hope below information will help u guys during job search .. keep it handy..

Job Search & Staffing Services

www.careerbuilder.ca
www.6figures.com
www.acsess.org
www.adecco.ca
www.allstarjobs.ca
www.auto-jobs.ca
www.bestjobsca.com
www.bridges.com
www.ca.linkedin.com
www.canadainfonet.org
www.canadajobexpo.com
www.canadajobs.com
www.canadiancareers.com
www.canadianjobs.com
www.careego.com
www.careeraim.com
www.careerbeacon.com
www.careeredge.ca
www.careerjet.ca
www.careerkey.com
www.charityvillage.com
www.cisystems.com
www.contactpoint.ca
www.cooljobscanada.com
www.coreservicesinc.com
www.dice.com
www.directjobs.ca
www.educationcanada.com
www.eluta.ca
www.fepsearchgroup.com
www.freshgigs.ca
www.geographyjobs.ca
www.glassdoor.ca
www.gurulink.ca
www.headhuntersdirectory.com
www.helpunlimited.ca
www.higherbracket.ca
www.hirecanada.ca
www.hireimmigrants.ca
www.hodes.com
www.hrinfodesk.com
www.hunt.ca
www.ianmartin.com
www.ictc-ctic.ca
www.indeed.ca
www.inteqna.com
www.jobbank.gc.ca
www.jobforum.ca
www.jobpostcanada.com
www.jobpostings.ca
www.jobs-emplois.gc.ca
www.jobs-open.ca
www.jobs.ca
www.jobs.itworldcanada.com
www.jobshark.com
www.jobsog.com
www.jobspress.com
www.JustTechJobs.com
www.kellyservices.ca
www.mechanicshub.com
www.mediajobsearchcanada.com
www.monster.ca
www.neuvoo.ca
www.prosearchnetworkgroup.com
www.qsic.org
www.quantum.ca
www.randstad.ca
www.resumark.com
www.salesforcesearch.com
www.simplyhired.ca
www.sisystems.com
www.studentsinbusiness.ca
www.talentegg.ca
www.TechCareers.com
www.theladders.com
www.vtrac.com
www.westforcecanada.com
www.workopolis.ca
www.workopolis.com
www.wowjobs.ca
www.youhaveaproject.com
www.youth.gc.ca

##Salary Guide
http://www.convertunits.com/salary/
https://www.payscale.com/
https://www.glassdoor.ca
Thanks very much...this definitely helps..

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

This is regarding the employee reference letter. I have a work experience of 3.5 years across two MNCs - Mu Sigma and Goldman Sachs. I got in touch with the HR dept of both these companies and I was able to acquire a employee verification letter mentioning everything apart from the compensation and the work hours. They refused to provide these two things on the letter.
So, out of the two employers, the offer letter of Goldman Sachs would be able to cover the compensation and working hours part. But, there is a problem with the offer letter of Mu Sigma as this has no information about the working hours.
Now, the only missing component for employment verification is the working hours of Mu Sigma. What are the other alternatives that could be used, if the employer has already refused to provide this?
If the minimum working hours of 40 hrs/week is to prove that the employment is full time, could the exclusivity clause,i.e., the employee cant indulge in any other employment/business activity while he is working as an employee at Mu Sigma (this rules out the part time employment thing I guess), be able to serve the purpose to prove it was a permanent full time employee ? Please advise.
For the compensation part, you can show your pay slips or your bank statement, if your salary is directly sent to your bank account with a clear explanation in the LOE.
Try to find any document from the company like your offer letter which states the number of working hours or else the point you mentioned above can be explained in the LOE
In the absence of a reference letter, in the format requested by CIC, the final decision as to whether or not your additional documents are adequate evidence of your work experience will be at the full discretion of the immigration officer who assesses your app. So please be very careful and give no chance to the officer to raise any question.
Make full use of your Loe.

****Few alternates where you can find the required info.*****

• Employment contract or appointment letter;
• Employment offer letter;
• Deputation letter (if your company transferred you from one country or subsidiary to the other);
• Performance reviews;
• Pay slips covering at least the first three and last three months of employment;
• Bank statements showing deposit of salary;
• Proof of income tax payment;
• Reference letters from (former) supervisors, managers, HR representatives, or co-workers;
• Reference letters from customers, clients or patients, as the case may be.

Reactions: hardeep230192

Aryaansohaali

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Cape town
Looking at the last few draws it seems like CIC wants to keep ITAs issuance less than 3000 per draw and since we haven’t seen CRS drop below 439 since October 18 I will assume there must be a lot of applicants in the 433-438 range so my prediction would be ( just a guess)

29 nov draw. CRS. 437
13 dec. draw. CRS. 434
20 dec. Draw. CRS. 430

Hi fellow aspirants,

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

hardeep230192

Nov 15, 2017
For the compensation part, you can show your pay slips or your bank statement, if your salary is directly sent to your bank account with a clear explanation in the LOE.
Try to find any document from the company like your offer letter which states the number of working hours or else the point you mentioned above can be explained in the LOE
In the absence of a reference letter, in the format requested by CIC, the final decision as to whether or not your additional documents are adequate evidence of your work experience will be at the full discretion of the immigration officer who assesses your app. So please be very careful and give no chance to the officer to raise any question.
Make full use of your Loe.

****Few alternates where you can find the required info.*****

• Employment contract or appointment letter;
• Employment offer letter;
• Deputation letter (if your company transferred you from one country or subsidiary to the other);
• Performance reviews;
• Pay slips covering at least the first three and last three months of employment;
• Bank statements showing deposit of salary;
• Proof of income tax payment;
• Reference letters from (former) supervisors, managers, HR representatives, or co-workers;
• Reference letters from customers, clients or patients, as the case may be.
Thanks for the detailed info !!
The only missing thing is the work hours from one of the employers (as it isnt there on the reference letter and the offer letter). I think the best way to prove would be using a LOE and explaining it with the help of a few clauses in the offer letter that indeed this was a full time employment which is generally a 40hrs week. Rest, I think I am covered on all aspects with the help of offer letter, reference, letter, pay stubs, itr etc.
Hope this would be sufficient and the application is processed successfully.

Still waiting for the draw at 438 though.

Reactions: Samroze

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Looking at the last few draws it seems like CIC wants to keep ITAs issuance less than 3000 per draw and since we haven’t seen CRS drop below 439 since October 18 I will assume there must be a lot of applicants in the 433-438 range so my prediction would be ( just a guess)

29 nov draw. CRS. 437
13 dec. draw. CRS. 434
20 dec. Draw. CRS. 430
Please I need 433 on Nov 29 draw!! Even a week delay takes toll on my pressure levels :D