Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Friends .. hope below information will help u guys during job search .. keep it handy..
Bridging programs are very popular in Ontario. See the latest news about it. Every immigrant should visit a bridging program centre as soon as they land. the popular ones are Acces Employment, Job Skills (for HR professionals only), careeredge (paid internship with govt and big organisations)

https://news.ontario.ca/mci/en/2010/06/ontario-expands-bridge-training-programs-for-newcomers.html

Reactions: Samroze

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
They are only giving current roles and responsibilities not previous ones... It's a troubling issue for me....thankfuly my NOC might not change as I have selected Noc where roles and responsibilities match the A and it might not impact but will cross check but really what a idiot like issue...My Noc might not change but will definitely put in LOE while filling the EOI in June I had already updated both of my designation from October 2013 till January 2015 it's A then from Feb 2015 to November 2017 it's B now waiting them to change designation from December to A again... Well what is your opinion... :eek:o_O:mad:
Ideally your Experience letter should be like this. If you cannot get your previous roles & responsibilities from your company then write a letter like this and get signed by your colleague or manager. Upload original experience letter from company and this letter along with your appointment, joining, promotion/demotion letter. Hope this helps, Good Luck.

1st December, 2017

To Whom It May Concern

Subject: Employment Reference Letter for Mr. (your name).

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to certify that Mr. (your name), Address- (your address) has been employed by (your company) since 1st October, 2013 and currently working as (your current position). He is employed on a full time basis working 40 hours per week.

His current yearly salary is (your salary). As of today since he started working, he did not take any extended leave for any purpose.

This job is permanent and currently he is working directly under my supervision and he is obliged to report me directly.

His main working conditions are-

Designation: (your current post)
Duration: From 15th November 2017 Ongoing.
Report to: (name of reporting person) (designation of that person).
Work Hours: Full time Permanent 40 hours per week.
Salary: (your yearly salary)
Bonus: (your benefits & bonus).
Holidays: 24 days per year and sick leave with authenticate medical reasons.
As a full time permanent employee he had and currently has the following designations and roles and responsibilities -

1st October 2013- 1st January 2015 (Your first designation):
Responsibilities:

1. Xxxxx
2. Xxxxx
3. Xxxxx
4. Xxxx

2nd January 2015- 14th November 2017 (Your Second designation): This should be your primary NOC
Responsibilities:

1. Xxxxx
2. Xxxxx
3. Xxxxx
4. Xxxxx

15th November 2017-present (Your current designation):
Responsibilities:

1. Xxxxx
2. Xxxxx
3. Xxxxx
4. xxxxx

Mr. (your name) is a very professional and a skillful employee of this company. However, we shall have no problem releasing him if he is granted permanent residence in Canada and we wish him all the very best for his future life.

If you require any further information please feel free to contact me.

Yours Sincerely
signature
(Signing person’s name)
(his designation)

(Company name).
(Company address).
Phone: (his phone).
Email: (his email).

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
My Noc might not change but will definitely put in LOE while filling the EOI I had already updated both of my designation from October 2013 till January 2015 it's A then from Feb 2015 to November 2017 it's B now waiting them to change designation from December to A again... Well what is your opinion... :eek:o_O:mad:
I think we can decide on your best course of action once you have the new letter from employer. I doubt that they'll state in your reference letter that you've been in that job role since 2013 when in deed you just stepped in in December 2017. Again, since you're sure that your NOC stays the same, there's no cause for serious worry!

Reactions: Sandeep198511

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi all need some help I have home loan do I need to declare it post ITA is there any documentation needed and what is the impact on POF
Do not worry about Home Loan, IRCC only ask us to show proof of fund which is not borrowed to cheat the system and unencumbered (readily available). You cannot take a loan from bank or any person and show this as proof of fund. Home loan is a long term liability and your home is always a sellable property so it does not effect your savings. However you must declare this in your proof of fund letter from bank and LOE.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Sandeep198511

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Do not worry about Home Loan, IRCC only ask us to show proof of fund which is not borrowed to cheat the system and unencumbered (readily available). You cannot take a loan from bank or any person and show this as proof of fund. Home loan is a long term liability and your home is always a sellable property so it does not effect your savings. However you must declare this in your proof of fund letter from bank and LOE.
Hope this helps.
For POF can I take from uncle and show it as gift deed from him

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
I think we can decide on your best course of action once you have the new letter from employer. I doubt that they'll state in your reference letter that you've been in that job role since 2013 when in deed you just stepped in in December 2017. Again, since you're sure that your NOC stays the same, there's no cause for serious worry!
Thank you will update once I have letter... Not sure they will provide now as my designation is getting chabged

Reactions: sysadmin141

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Ideally your Experience letter should be like this. If you cannot get your previous roles & responsibilities from your company then write a letter like this and get signed by your colleague or manager. Upload original experience letter from company and this letter along with your appointment, joining, promotion/demotion letter. Hope this helps, Good Luck.

1st December, 2017

To Whom It May Concern

Subject: Employment Reference Letter for Mr. (your name).

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to certify that Mr. (your name), Address- (your address) has been employed by (your company) since 1st October, 2013 and currently working as (your current position). He is employed on a full time basis working 40 hours per week.

His current yearly salary is (your salary). As of today since he started working, he did not take any extended leave for any purpose.

This job is permanent and currently he is working directly under my supervision and he is obliged to report me directly.

His main working conditions are-

Designation: (your current post)
Duration: From 15th November 2017 Ongoing.
Report to: (name of reporting person) (designation of that person).
Work Hours: Full time Permanent 40 hours per week.
Salary: (your yearly salary)
Bonus: (your benefits & bonus).
Holidays: 24 days per year and sick leave with authenticate medical reasons.
As a full time permanent employee he had and currently has the following designations and roles and responsibilities -

1st October 2013- 1st January 2015 (Your first designation):
Responsibilities:

1. Xxxxx
2. Xxxxx
3. Xxxxx
4. Xxxx

2nd January 2015- 14th November 2017 (Your Second designation): This should be your primary NOC
Responsibilities:

1. Xxxxx
2. Xxxxx
3. Xxxxx
4. Xxxxx

15th November 2017-present (Your current designation):
Responsibilities:

1. Xxxxx
2. Xxxxx
3. Xxxxx
4. xxxxx

Mr. (your name) is a very professional and a skillful employee of this company. However, we shall have no problem releasing him if he is granted permanent residence in Canada and we wish him all the very best for his future life.

If you require any further information please feel free to contact me.

Yours Sincerely
signature
(Signing person’s name)
(his designation)

(Company name).
(Company address).
Phone: (his phone).
Email: (his email).
Thank you
But you expect too much from employer no offence :D
Waiting for letter to be received by me and then will update you
Manager has kept his approval pending not sure why and if he is waiting for designation to change so he can deny:p

Reactions: ishq74

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
For POF can I take from uncle and show it as gift deed from him
Yes you can take money from any relatives or friends but it should be purely a gift not a loan. To be honest a person may be able to get PR by hiding the fact that the money was borrowed and showing as a gift but this will only harm him/her because it will be extremely difficult to survive initially without this minimum savings until he/she gets "Canadian Experience" to secure a suitable job.

In your case if you get the required money from your uncle as a gift then just prepare a gift deed from your uncle' side mentioning he is giving you this money out of pure love and for betterment of your future and you never need to return this money. notarize it and submit it along with a LOE, your bank letter (according to IRCC guidelines), your bank statement (optional, just to show credited money), copy of the check (optional). In this case you do not need 6 months average balance and you can submit immediately after depositing money into your account.
Good Luck!

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Yes you can take money from any relatives or friends but it should be purely a gift not a loan. To be honest a person may be able to get PR by hiding the fact that the money was borrowed and showing as a gift but this will only harm him/her because it will be extremely difficult to survive initially without this minimum savings until he/she gets "Canadian Experience" to secure a suitable job.

In your case if you get the required money from your uncle as a gift then just prepare a gift deed from your uncle' side mentioning he is giving you this money out of pure love and for betterment of your future and you never need to return this money. notarize it and submit it along with a LOE, your bank letter (according to IRCC guidelines), your bank statement (optional, just to show credited money), copy of the check (optional). In this case you do not need 6 months average balance and you can submit immediately after depositing money into your account.
Good Luck!
Thank you you are a life saver replying every query... Mind you I have availed service from consultant but feel they are too busy...:confused::rolleyes:

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
At 422 and hoping for score to drop.

I observed one thing that rate of new joiners in the pool is constant so that make me worry regarding score dropping.

So I believe that just increase in number of invites per draw will not work for people like me sitting in 420s...

We want below things to happen at same time:
  1. Back-to-back draws
  2. More than 3500 invites per draw.
Same thing happened this year in April-May 2017 ...where there were both above points happening at the same time and crs was below 420.

So bottom line is if you are in 420s and you wish to do nothing then you can wait for above 2 points to happen at same time. (not sure when though...)

But if you want to give try then go for improving language score.

My current CRS- 422

If I get 0.5 more in writing then I get boost to 480.... (Just started planning and preparing for language test....targeting to give language exam in Jan 2018.)