+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

Jalolo

Sep 20, 2017
Malaysia
Hi all the beautiful people !!! Can some one help me with 2 questions plz

1. What is the format of a police clearence certificate? Do we need it in a standard form mentioning certain dates of our stay in the country (city).Or just any one made in any format will suffice.

2. For applying to OINP by NOI ,once we reguster i.e with the file no etc we have 2 weeks to submit our application? Am i rite....kindly if any one can help me here will be really grateful.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi All,

While going thru the documents required for OINP, there is an ‘Intent to Reside in Ontario’ section under which it is asked to furnish documents that demonstrate intention to reside in Ontario.

What needs to be done to suffice it?

Regards,

Reactions: Saidkhan

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
My views with regards to the latest development of OINP HCP Stream re-opening & what would follow :-
  • OINP still had approx 500 nominations available for 2017 which would get taken up by people who already had received NOI's in June / July
  • OINP has mentioned on its website "NOI's issued after 1st Nov 2017 would be valid for 45 days until 31st Dec 2017"...My take is that now that the quota has been announced for 2018 , fresh NOI's would be issued in the month of Nov . The OINP update also says that , once quota would be exhausted for 2017 , 2018 certificates would be issued
  • All fresh NOI's would be issued before 15th/16th Nov since they would carry a validity of only 45 days & would expire on 31st Dec hence no logic of issuing NOI after 15th Nov
  • Expiry of all old & Fresh NOI's ( by 31st Dec 2017 ) issued would mean that everyone who needs to apply & pay CAD 1500 before 31st Dec thus giving the exact count of OINP interested candidates
  • Ontario coming out with this announcement at the end of the year means they expect scores to go down hence would wanna zero in on their prospective set of candidates . While Federal & Provincial work separately yet somehow through Express entry both do ultimately tie in
  • Any chance of scores going down in Nov - Dec is bleak because if the scores tend to go down then lesser people would opt for OINP . My view is that CIC would continue to draw 2700-3000 candidates in the last 4 draws of the year which is expected to be on 8th & 22nd Nov & 6th & 20th Dec . Bigger draws like 3700 would immediately start in Jan thus bringing down scores drastically thus ensuring good prospective Ontario candidates before 31st Dec as well
  • Focus of OINP would be on people between 400-420 category which accounts for almost 9000 people as of now in the pool hence chances of fresh NOI's being issued to these people would be higher
All in all , OINP reopening is the best news we have seen in a long while as everyone with a score of 400 plus now has a fair chance to fulfill their Canada dream . People with scores of 420 plus could ideally wait till Feb-March & get a direct ITA or could go for the OINP route . However everyone who is below 420 shouldnt let this opportunity go by & should apply for OINP immd .

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hope the gear shift is automatic not like in the case of manual...clutch and shift gear...:D:D:p:p
Hope you have a peaceful move:)
Lol.. i have to apply, write exam and apply documents manually:p. So i can say it’s manual transmission :p:D

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I have seen that tracker and find that one person from China who created profile in October and got nomination.
May be there were many people who updated their profile recently got the nomination but I have seen first person.
May be Ontario HCP start issuing NOI to new profile now

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Thank you all for the well wishes! We have not met each other yet, but we will next year in Canada. I think we all feel a connection with each other that we do not have with our real-life friends who have never immigrated. Only we know and understand exactly what each of us is going through in this journey. It has been a very difficult wait since July 25, not to mention the 4 months I also spent waiting for a forthcoming job offer that ended up falling through! I still have a long road ahead, but I am glad finally to be making progress. There is reassurance in getting on the road, even if I am only taking baby steps.
"Only we know and understand exactly what each of us is going through in this journey"

This is so true mate and relates to many of us here. Some times it is disheartening when people around us feel that we are wasting our time running behind this.

Any ways i wish our time is worth wasted here and we all land in Canada soon

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have seen that tracker and find that one person from China who created profile in October and got nomination.
May be there were many people who updated their profile recently got the nomination but I have seen first person.
May be Ontario HCP start issuing NOI to new profile now
1. That person could be under different stream (French stream was never closed). And of course that person could have made a typo error in the tracker or simply needed to recreate the profile (for whatever reasons).

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Hi all the beautiful people !!! Can some one help me with 2 questions plz

1. What is the format of a police clearence certificate? Do we need it in a standard form mentioning certain dates of our stay in the country (city).Or just any one made in any format will suffice.

2. For applying to OINP by NOI ,once we reguster i.e with the file no etc we have 2 weeks to submit our application? Am i rite....kindly if any one can help me here will be really grateful.
1. PCC's are different per country. My UK and Australia ones don't have a date range or city details on them but I've seen that some countries do so it really depends. My understanding is that the Indian ones are the most annoying and you need one per city you were in but I could be wrong.

2. Yes you have 14 days once you register to submit