Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
That they feel she won't come back after her education.
This is exactly why you need to apply for PR visa which would get approved for exactly the same reasoning :)

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
hey man. What is NA1, NA2 and IP1??
Very very generally speaking, the process is:

ITA --> AOR --> Medicals passed --> IP1 --> N/A --> IP2 --> PPR
  • You receive your ITA, and you have 90 days to submit the full application
  • On submitting the full application, you receive an AOR or Acknowledgement of Receipt
  • Medical passed could take about 2 months, but recently its only been a month for some. It will say 'You have passed the medical'.
  • Background checks happen in two stages, on some forums they are labelled IP1 (in progress 1) and IP2 (in progress 2).
  • IP1 usually follows shortly after the medicals are passed, and should last a few days before the background check goes to not applicable again. The text I believe just says 'In progress'
  • This not applicable stage can last from a month to many months.
  • When the background check goes to 'We are processing your background check. We will contact you if we need further information', then you are in IP2.
  • After IP2 follows PPR, or Passport Request, which is the visa office asking for your passport so they can stamp it with something confirming your PR. At this stage you have been accepted.

*borrowed this information from elsewhere

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
I had to decline the previous invite cuz i made a mistake in the EE profile........and now i m being frantic that i m making some mistake in the profile again lol

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
why do u think there wont be a draw?
Well firstly theres an announcement to me made today on the numbers so I think they would hang on to the drawing of candidates and secondly the last draw which happened on the 18th, few days before that on the 12th they published a table of the active CRS scores in the pool for 18th oct draw. Whereas this week they havent published any such tables so im assuming they wont have a draw this week.