+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 75th Draw

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
Well firstly theres an announcement to me made today on the numbers so I think they would hang on to the drawing of candidates and secondly the last draw which happened on the 18th, few days before that on the 12th they published a table of the active CRS scores in the pool for 18th oct draw. Whereas this week they havent published any such tables so im assuming they wont have a draw this week.
they better have one........... :(

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Well firstly theres an announcement to me made today on the numbers so I think they would hang on to the drawing of candidates and secondly the last draw which happened on the 18th, few days before that on the 12th they published a table of the active CRS scores in the pool for 18th oct draw. Whereas this week they havent published any such tables so im assuming they wont have a draw this week.
Table of pool candidates by CRS is published at the same time as the draw.

NurUmar

Oct 19, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
W
I had to decline the previous invite cuz i made a mistake in the EE profile........and now i m being frantic that i m making some mistake in the profile again lol
What mistake? I'm so scared of mistakes myself lol!

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Table of pool candidates by CRS is published at the same time as the draw.
Oh ok, i got confused becos of this statement:

"Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of October 12, 2017
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire."

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
UOTE="indcan86, post: 6472471, member: 702985"]I pray that, for some reason, on the coming draw CRS cutoff comes down to 430.[/QUOTE]

That is only possible if they draw 3700 people in today's draw which seems highly unlikely

NurUmar

Oct 19, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I just reviewed and resubmitted my application again right now. It'll be considered if there's a draw today right? CRS score: 440.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Oh ok, i got confused becos of this statement:

"Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of October 12, 2017
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire."
Data is pulled from week before, but published when the draw occurs.

Reactions: PixelDust

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I just reviewed and resubmitted my application again right now. It'll be considered if there's a draw today right? CRS score: 440.
If your score has been updated it definitely will.

All the best