+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 75th Draw

Shah syed

Jul 12, 2017
How can i know about OINP if it is open or not? I have CRS 432
Its unfortunate that i applied through consultant and now he is not giving me username and password to access my profile.
Last time he received ITA from ontario but didnt informed me on time so i missed the chance.
Is there anyway i can know that draws for ontario has taken place?

NurUmar

Oct 19, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Its unfortunate that i applied through consultant and now he is not giving me username and password to access my profile.
Last time he received ITA from ontario but didnt informed me on time so i missed the chance.
As far as I know OINP is closed for now. You should hopefully receive an ITA even without provincial nomination with a score of 432.

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Follow their "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Updates" page, they always publish there:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
RoH Breaking News:

"The Liberal government will release its 2018 immigration plan today, and it will break from the tradition of a one-year plan in favour of a multi-year forecast.

The targets for economic migrants, refugees and family members will be tabled in the House of Commons this afternoon, and Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen will hold a news conference in Toronto at 3:45 p.m. ET to answer questions on the plan.

Hussen told CBC News the number for 2018 will not dip below what he called the "new normal" of 300,000 newcomers that was set in 2017"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Guys can anyone let me know if there will be a draw today? I am hearing there might not be today. I got an ITA last time but declined it since I filled in a wrong NOC code and had to correct it.. I am at 461 now.

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Guys can anyone let me know if there will be a draw today? I am hearing there might not be today. I got an ITA last time but declined it since I filled in a wrong NOC code and had to correct it.. I am at 461 now.
Same case here buddy. Declined my previous ITA as i made a mistake. Waiting hopefully for an ITA today. But from did you hear about draw not happening today?