Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
I have a score of 430. I am expecting the WES report for my wife, so it will go to either 436 or 437. But WES taking such a long time to review the docs (almost 14 working days now, still not accepted the docs). So i might not be able to have that score by Nov draws. :( :(

I thought of re-taking the IELTS (previous is L 8, R 7, W 7 & S 7). What you guys think, Should I re-take? or should i wait for the scores to come down?
After your wife's ECA is completed, if your score is 436/437, then you would get ITA in Nov as the scores would most likely remain in the 430's range or just fall below 430 if there is a 1-week gap draw on Nov 8th.

If it was me, I would have waited for a month before trying IELTS again as the previous scores were all on the border of a CLB 9.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes, I have been anxiously waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting every day since missing the deadline by 1 day on July 25. :(:mad: As of October 10, there are only 594 nominations left for 2017, so I'm sure they will not issue any more NOIs until some time in 2018. They might reopen HCP later this year to fill a few remaining nominations, or perhaps in December to start filling 2018 nominations, given that applications submitted in December won't be nominated until at least January 2018. I just hope they reopen before my NOI expires on January 11.
I know how you feel, it’s exhausting, this whole process is taking a lot of our energy and mental strength. Nothing worthy comes easy! We will make it!

Joshy1979

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
One more question I have
My wife was working as an assistant professor till 2010 and it's NOC code is 4011. From 2011 she started to work as research scholar to 2017 what will be the NOC code for this period is it 4011or 4012????
Please help...
Dear Abhishek
What about NOC code???
I'm eagerly waiting for your reply

Joshy1979

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
You need to match her actual job duties from 2011-2017 with the main job duties for NOC's 4011 and 4012. You can select the one which matches more.
Thank you so much for your kind immediate reply
In CIC website they mentioned as follows
"Main duties
University professors and lecturers perform some or all of the following duties:

• Conduct research in field of specialization and publish findings in scholarly journals or book,
    • Out of many duty points this one matches with my wife's duty is it fine???
I know I'm disturbing you a lot. Please help

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Hi Guyz,

Two Questions.
1) When will be the next CRS?
2) Any chances to go below 432?
Really tired of waiting .. Need some motivation :(

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Thank you so much for your kind immediate reply
In CIC website they mentioned as follows
"Main duties
University professors and lecturers perform some or all of the following duties:

• Conduct research in field of specialization and publish findings in scholarly journals or book,
    • Out of many duty points this one matches with my wife's duty is it fine???
I know I'm disturbing you a lot. Please help
Select the NOC which has more number of matching job duties.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hi Guyz,

Two Questions.
1) When will be the next CRS?
2) Any chances to go below 432?
Really tired of waiting .. Need some motivation :(
If a 1-week gap draw happens, the CRS cut-off will surely go below 432. I am expecting it to happen on Nov 8th.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hello friends,

I hope you can clarify few things for me.

1. What is this letter of explanation? Is it something the authorities ask for, in case of ambiguous information or is it a general practice adopted by candidates?

2. Is spouse work experience, job description, salary details, education qualification etc all necessary to be presented if I receive an ITA, someday in future, when I am not claiming any points from the spouse, except for IELTS. I have all my documents intact.

This time I entered the pool on my own, so it’s good to know these things.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, I have been anxiously waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting every day since missing the deadline by 1 day on July 25. :(:mad: As of October 10, there are only 594 nominations left for 2017, so I'm sure they will not issue any more NOIs until some time in 2018. They might reopen HCP later this year to fill a few remaining nominations, or perhaps in December to start filling 2018 nominations, given that applications submitted in December won't be nominated until at least January 2018. I just hope they reopen before my NOI expires on January 11.
You don't have to agree, but one thing is for sure and I have faith in it, all things happen for a reason. There is always a reason the way things happen, when they happen, how they happen and especially, the very moment they happen. We (all are in the same boat) might not realize it now, and we might feel devastating right now, or this wait might feel like killing us, but later when things will start getting into a shape, we all will realize, that everything that happened, happened for good!

Sometimes, we might stuck in the middle of a desert (literally) and hit by a storm, we might curse it but the thing that matters is, we always survive it (it's the quality of our species). And when the dust settles back where it should be, we realize that just one storm made us a lot more stronger than we were ever before. Life gives us challenges, sometimes by giving too much, sometimes by taking away too much, but at the end of the day, there is always we who benefit from it, by being humble, stronger, compassionate and I can keep on writing down.. All we have to do and all this life demands is, fight all the challenges with a big fat smile on our face, just to tell life, bring it on! And we will always be the winners!

Failure is always an option, giving up isn't!

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

I hope you can clarify few things for me.

1. What is this letter of explanation? Is it something the authorities ask for, in case of ambiguous information or is it a general practice adopted by candidates?

2. Is spouse work experience, job description, salary details, education qualification etc all necessary to be presented if I receive an ITA, someday in future, when I am not claiming any points from the spouse, except for IELTS. I have all my documents intact.

This time I entered the pool on my own, so it’s good to know these things.
Letter of Explanation, commonly referred as LOE, is an optional document you can submit while filing your application post ITA. It is just to bring into knowledge of visa officer the things that you think might confuse him/her a bit. For example, let's say you have your funds scattered in three different bank accounts, and you recently merged them all into one. You can explain the visa officer about your actions, along with supporting documents like, showing other bank account details to explain that those were indeed the accounts in your very own name.

If you are not claiming any points for your spouse's education. You are not required to present those documents. You need to present everything you are claiming points for. However, If your spouse is qualified enough to claim points and you have those documents(ECA etc), then I see no reason to avoid claiming such points.