Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
So what happens in the case where my speaking score actually improves but other scores go down?
Its just bad luck if that happens! Nothing much you can do about it. That's how the IELTS system works!

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Has your package reached?
Wes had been very unpredictable for me. I sent the package with mine and my wife's documents together. Her ECA was done in 10 days flat, mine took 21 days.
It has reached. Coz I got the courier confirmation for it. I dont know what to do. Coz I emailed them, sent twitter messages, wrote on their twitter page. Nothing seems to be working. :(

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Its just bad luck if that happens! Nothing much you can do about it. That's how the IELTS system works!
Ah that sucks. In that case I will just wait it out.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
So what happens in the case where my speaking score actually improves but other scores go down?
You can use either of your results provided they r both valid..... u can't claim one module from one TRF and others from the other....

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
WES takes time nowadays, so cannot tell how much more you would need to wait.
Yea. coz I tried everything, like sending emails, twitter messages, even wrote on their twitter page. They dont seem to care.

I got a survey from them yesterday, i gave a poor rating with comments.

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
It has reached. Coz I got the courier confirmation for it. I dont know what to do. Coz I emailed them, sent twitter messages, wrote on their twitter page. Nothing seems to be working. :(
In the wes portal there is a link to check if the package has reached them. If it had reached, they usually update the status in a day or two.

Just be patient

Reactions: akila868

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
In the wes portal there is a link to check if the package has reached them. If it had reached, they usually update the status in a day or two.

Just be patient
They have got it. Coz I got the courier confirmation of delivery. The final set of docs were accepted on 05.10.17.

NurUmar

Oct 19, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yea. coz I tried everything, like sending emails, twitter messages, even wrote on their twitter page. They dont seem to care.

I got a survey from them yesterday, i gave a poor rating with comments.
Yeah WES is taking a lot of time these days. After my husband's documents reached them, they took almost 3 weeks to update the status to documents received and accepted, and then the ECA report after 20 working days from that time onward. So overall around 2 months from the time the documents reached them.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
You don't have to agree, but one thing is for sure and I have faith in it, all things happen for a reason. There is always a reason the way things happen, when they happen, how they happen and especially, the very moment they happen. We (all are in the same boat) might not realize it now, and we might feel devastating right now, or this wait might feel like killing us, but later when things will start getting into a shape, we all will realize, that everything that happened, happened for good!

Sometimes, we might stuck in the middle of a desert (literally) and hit by a storm, we might curse it but the thing that matters is, we always survive it (it's the quality of our species). And when the dust settles back where it should be, we realize that just one storm made us a lot more stronger than we were ever before. Life gives us challenges, sometimes by giving too much, sometimes by taking away too much, but at the end of the day, there is always we who benefit from it, by being humble, stronger, compassionate and I can keep on writing down.. All we have to do and all this life demands is, fight all the challenges with a big fat smile on our face, just to tell life, bring it on! And we will always be the winners!

Failure is always an option, giving up isn't!

I watched muniba mazaris video for the first time yesterday and your last line drove the message yet again.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Letter of Explanation, commonly referred as LOE, is an optional document you can submit while filing your application post ITA. It is just to bring into knowledge of visa officer the things that you think might confuse him/her a bit. For example, let's say you have your funds scattered in three different bank accounts, and you recently merged them all into one. You can explain the visa officer about your actions, along with supporting documents like, showing other bank account details to explain that those were indeed the accounts in your very own name.

If you are not claiming any points for your spouse's education. You are not required to present those documents. You need to present everything you are claiming points for. However, If your spouse is qualified enough to claim points and you have those documents(ECA etc), then I see no reason to avoid claiming such points.
Thankyou very much. It’s clear. I asked the second part because my consultant chased me to arrange my spouse documents inspite of me telling them again and again that I am claiming no points there.

I am sure many here would understand, some ambitions are solely driven individually and spouse giving IELTS is blessings enough in the process.

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
Standing at 428 I was also planning for retaking ielts
With clb 10 in listening and reading and clb 9 in speaking and writing I can only increase max 6 points but I'm afraid if I miss out in any other module it will be a waste of time and money...
Patiently waiting for Nov draws. hopefully bigger draws or back to back draws can be fruitful.
Otherwise as I loose 5 points in Jan will have to retake ielts for icreasing the lost points.
I hope 423 in Jan has better chance in the draws