+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

J

jon-son

[This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, September 19, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance.]
Can smell a draw this Wednesday !!!!
I smell CRS threshold 440.

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Hi All,
I need help in showing POF. I am a primary applicant, and all the savings we make are in my wife's account and my wife is coming with e. What do we need to do to show PPF and other accounts funds. We have 1 PPF account, 2 savings account, and 1 PF account. In what format or how do we show them as POF for my application.

jigsawpuzzle

Jun 9, 2017
Any inside know how, whay have the draws become less frequent and number of iTAs has also decreased ? I read on the forum, that it is due to the fact that employees are on leaves, but the last year draw showed greater intake in quarter 2.
Any 1 who can guide me?
I am planining to wait till december, for the crs to drop to 420s, else i think i will have to apply for australia

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Any inside know how, whay have the draws become less frequent and number of iTAs has also decreased ? I read on the forum, that it is due to the fact that employees are on leaves, but the last year draw showed greater intake in quarter 2.
Any 1 who can guide me?
I am planining to wait till december, for the crs to drop to 420s, else i think i will have to apply for australia
if we look further back,to before the EE,or immediately on launch of EE ,the picture was still a lot tougher...there are ppl still in the pool who had waited 2-3 years with paper application,when cic said,come apply afresh through EE ..many got pushed behind many of us because they are bit older,didn't have masters,or didn't score that high in ielts...
Anyway it is good call to wait till Dec because I still genuinely feel things will fall in place by then and you'll have your ita ...and anyway,no harm in getting prepared for alternatives too...
but may be it is a reminder that the life is all not that smooth and on ur call...at times we've to persevere to get to the end...esp with regard to Canada as they are trying to build on strength from the immigrant population driven economy & are not inviting us all to cater to presently existing needs...it's like they want us to be there and make things work for ourselves and fellow citizens...so it won't be without some serious struggles and a bit of patience to start with will surely help...
only airing my opinion...
best of luck to you and every expectant here... :)

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Unfortunately,all the most beautiful places are all messed up in political quagmires,so i cant recommend them.
My choice for spiritual peace would be a trip to 'Gurudwara Sri Hemkund Sahib
Ji' . Its safer, spiritual and life changing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemkund
Not all. I think some of the most beautiful and remote places are in Canada! Including Yukon and many of the northern provinces. We all should plan at least annual if not more frequent gatherings after our Yukon party, at a different place each time so we all will get to keep exploring Canada.
Sure we can gather at Yukon or wherever. I would say Norway is one of the serene places especially when you get to see Northern lights. :)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Sure we can gather at Yukon or wherever. I would say Norway is one of the serene places especially when you get to see Northern lights. :)
Norway-Borealis it is! The Yukon spirit in me has already died! :p:D

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Haha, I'm sure they are aligning now and going forward they seem to be aligned intact forever. :)

I won't deny, I was extremely lucky to secure a job even before landing. By the way, what's your NOC?
Lucky guy, eh!

My primary NOC is 2174 :)
It can also be 2173, 2171, 2282 :D

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
S
Hi All,
I need help in showing POF. I am a primary applicant, and all the savings we make are in my wife's account and my wife is coming with e. What do we need to do to show PPF and other accounts funds. We have 1 PPF account, 2 savings account, and 1 PF account. In what format or how do we show them as POF for my application.
anyone please reply to my queries

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Lucky guy, eh!

My primary NOC is 2174 :)
It can also be 2173, 2171, 2282 :D
Cool, my primary NOC is 2174 as well. By the way, my recruiter was helpful enough and asked me if I wanted to refer anyone. If you like, I could refer you to Toronto office or last but not the least, Montreal itself.

Reactions: iamxty